Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Lauren Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    "Bit more corrupted" ?????? the woman is a walking mess already ! Her family values stink .... hubby turned to crime to pay his way as he knew his wife was longing for another man ... Paige is a manipulative **** Amber is a fruit loop the way she approaches her love life (apple doesn't fall far from the tree) .... Mason and Baily are already tied up to crime before they came out of puberty ..... womanising money shifter for a dad and a sociopath for a mother ......... and she calls being the other woman and destroying another family fun .... (rant over ......)
    Brilliant Post !!!

But could someone help me with the Brad/Lauren timeline please? Paige is 21, Imogen and Josh are 19(?) how old is Ned? Was Brad married to Beth when Lauren got pregnant with Paige? Did Brad sire 3 lots of kids in 3 years by 3 different women? Am confuzzled...

Quote Originally Posted by NeighboursNutty View Post
    But could someone help me with the Brad/Lauren timeline please? Paige is 21, Imogen and Josh are 19(?) how old is Ned? Was Brad married to Beth when Lauren got pregnant with Paige? Did Brad sire 3 lots of kids in 3 years by 3 different women? Am confuzzled...
    I believe Brad and Lauren's affair happened just before he married Beth. So Paige is his oldest, then Ned, then Imogen, Josh and Piper. So yes to your last question!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (15-11-2015), lizann (15-11-2015), maidmarian (14-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I believe Brad and Lauren's affair happened just before he married Beth. So Paige is his oldest, then Ned, then Imogen, Josh and Piper. So yes to your last question!
    Thanks Dazzle so that means Brad knocked up Lauren, married Beth and cheated on her within 18 months with Terese and got her pregnant almost immediately? Lordy!
    Last edited by NeighboursNutty; 14-11-2015 at 21:42.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NeighboursNutty For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Thanks Dazzle so that means Brad knocked up Lauren, married Beth and cheated on her within 18 months with Terese? Lordy!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NeighboursNutty For This Useful Post:

indigodance (14-11-2015)

Thanks Dazzle so that means Brad knocked up Lauren, married Beth and cheated on her within 18 months with Terese? Lordy!
    He certainly was busy back then!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ames449 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Ames449 View Post
    He certainly was busy back then!
    Ok, so I've had a go at working this out, just for fun 😀 Lauren left Ramsay St in March 1994 at which point she was secretly 6 months pregnant (Brad and Beth had left for Perth a couple of months previously). Lauren gave birth to Paige in June 1994. In August 1994 Beth returned to Ramsay St for her nephew's naming day and announced she was pregnant and had only just found out. So Ned would have been born in early 1995. We know that Josh and Imogen were born in May 1996 so they are just over a year younger than Ned. So SuperSperm Brad impregnated 3 women with 4 children in 3 years-and must have left Beth and Ned when Ned was still a very small baby and married Terese and got her preggers with indecent haste! Nice...😀

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

Ames449 (15-11-2015), badirene (15-11-2015), binky321 (15-11-2015), Dazzle (16-11-2015), lizann (15-11-2015)

brad cheats on beth so quick after lauren with terese despite begging her forgiveness after lauren and their marriage, did the writers put any thought into brad version 2 back story

Brilliant Post !!!

Ned is 20. Any word when he comes into the picture? I know Jason Herbison said he plans to soon, it's just a matter of when.

Brilliant Post !!!

Ned is 20. Any word when he comes into the picture? I know Jason Herbison said he plans to soon, it's just a matter of when.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    brad cheats on beth so quick after lauren with terese despite begging her forgiveness after lauren and their marriage, did the writers put any thought into brad version 2 back story
    It seems to me that Brad 2 is much nicer than Brad 1. Age can make that happen though.

Thread Information