Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Lauren Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Different for me as formerly one of the most vociferous Lauren/Brad haters. I felt some positivity towards the pair for the first time in yesterday's episode.

I neither remember nor care any more if Lauren "offered herself up on a platter" (not a phrase I'd use anyway) to Brad, but I do know Terese and Paul are both free agents so she did nothing wrong.
    I know she did nothing wrong, just surprised she did it. Seemed a bit cheap to me. I guess she just went for it though!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (30-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Hmmm now what was that someone said ( wrongly ) about Lauren "offering herself on a platter"? Terese sure did that today!
    lauren offered herself to a married taken man and more than once offered, she's a hussy and brad a complete dick

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

indigodance (28-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I know she did nothing wrong, just surprised she did it. Seemed a bit cheap to me. I guess she just went for it though!
    I don't see anything cheap about Terese instigating a sexual encounter between herself and Paul. Women have needs too! I'd want a bit of Paul if I were in Terese's shoes!

I'm just worried that she wasn't thinking straight and that she'll regret it. I wonder if Paul followed her "upstairs"?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    lauren offered herself to a married taken man and more than once offered, she's a hussy and brad a complete dick
    She didn't offer herself as bluntly as Terese did!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (30-01-2016)

But Lauren played a longer game of seduction as they were both in a relationship with their respective partners ..... Terese is now a free woman ..... she doesn't need to answer to Brad anymore .... I think the worst bit will her regrets as her kids wont like this at all.

But Lauren played a longer game of seduction as they were both in a relationship with their respective partners ..... Terese is now a free woman ..... she doesn't need to answer to Brad anymore .... I think the worst bit will her regrets as her kids wont like this at all.

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    Lauren never had any deliberate game plan or set out to try and seduce Brad. There were mutual unresolved feelings there which were only acted upon when they went looking for Paige and their past and what if's came to the surface that one night when they kissed.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LollyCarpenter For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (29-01-2016), Summer8 (31-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    Lauren never had any deliberate game plan or set out to try and seduce Brad. There were mutual unresolved feelings there which were only acted upon when they went looking for Paige and their past and what if's came to the surface that one night when they kissed.

Josh seems to have come around to the idea of his dad and Lauren being together. I can't see Imogen being very happy, she's always been fiercely loyal to her mother.
    Last edited by LollyCarpenter; 29-01-2016 at 14:07.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LollyCarpenter For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (31-01-2016)

Why are folk moaning that Therese made a move on Paul? At least she did it when she was single...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-01-2016), lizann (29-01-2016), Summer8 (31-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    Why are folk moaning that Therese made a move on Paul? At least she did it when she was single...
    I quite like the idea of Terese and Paul as a couple. He already seems quite smitten with Terese's ....talents ...even though it sounds like nothing much happened beyond some kissing.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LollyCarpenter For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-01-2016), Summer8 (31-01-2016)

Thread Information