Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dale Cregan is a Legend

I'm glad there's so many on these boards who empathise with the victims of crime, and not the criminals. It makes me feel like I'm in good company.

As for being delighted when someone who's caused others pain and misery without remorse dies, I'm with Alan on this one. I don't believe in the death penalty because innocent people die, but I do believe that people who commit evil deeds don't deserve to live.

It's good to hear that the author of the Dale Cregan Facebook page has been arrested.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

alan45 (20-09-2012), Glen1 (21-09-2012), parkerman (21-09-2012), Siobhan (21-09-2012)

deleted
    Last edited by Dazzle; 20-09-2012 at 19:11.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Alan is right.I'm sure the friends and families of the people that Charlie Richardson and the Krays tortured were absolutely delighted by their deaths and wished it could have happened earlier. Perhaps you're glad that Hitler survived the assassination attempt on him so he could go on to murder over 6,000,000 people in his concentration camps.
    Alan is not right,and to say that I am glad that Hitler survived the assassination attempt on him so he could go on to murder over 6,000,000. is very insulting,but I would expect nothing less from someone with your attitude.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to N.Fan For This Useful Post:

Caspiant (21-09-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by N.Fan View Post
    Alan is not right,and to say that I am glad that Hitler survived the assassination attempt on him so he could go on to murder over 6,000,000. is very insulting,but I would expect nothing less from someone with your attitude.
    So you would have been delighted if he'd been killed then.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

alan45 (21-09-2012)

So you would have been delighted if he'd been killed then.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

alan45 (21-09-2012), sarah c (21-09-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Of course there at many deaths I would be delighted to see and read about. Ian Huntley springs to mind. The brave criminals who murdered friends and colleagues of mine, the paedophile who abused my niece. What's more I would dance on their graves. Sorry but I do not believe in turning the other cheek.
    I disagree re Ian Huntley, but only in that I would prefer him to stay alive in jail and be subjected to more attacks by fellow prisioners.

A slow painful suffering would be more suitable in my opinion than a quick heart attack and curtains

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

parkerman (21-09-2012)

my one big bug bear over this -why the hell was this piece of scum out on bail??

what is wrong with our justice system that lets someone accused and charged of possibly two killings, to walk free until his Trial?

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

alan45 (21-09-2012), Dazzle (21-09-2012), parkerman (21-09-2012), Perdita (21-09-2012), Siobhan (23-09-2012)

Whats the difference between murderers. The people who murder police officers or civilians deserve to suffer the same fate. Please come back when you have experienced a bit more of the real world. Try having your attitude when you see colleagues shot and killed beside you or blown to bits by terrorist bombs. If these people had been taken permenantly out of circulation when they first committed murder then there would be many people alive today.

They may be legends and folk heros to you but they are scum to me and I can speak with some authority and having witnessed the aftermath of crimes committed by your heroes. I just hope it never comes to your door
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

15. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-09-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Whats the difference between murderers. The people who murder police officers or civilians deserve to suffer the same fate. Please come back when you have experienced a bit more of the real world. Try having your attitude when you see colleagues shot and killed beside you or blown to bits by terrorist bombs. If these people had been taken permenantly out of circulation when they first committed murder then there would be many people alive today.

They may be legends and folk heros to you but they are scum to me and I can speak with some authority and having witnessed the aftermath of crimes committed by your heroes. I just hope it never comes to your door
    Please get your facts right before replying, at no time on this thread did I ever say that these people are legends and folk heros.

Please get your facts right before replying, at no time on this thread did I ever say that these people are legends and folk heros.
    In that case, N.Fan, I have to tell you someone is impersonating you because someone using your name told us all that Ronnie Biggs is a legend.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

alan45 (21-09-2012), Dazzle (21-09-2012), sarah c (21-09-2012)

Thread Information