Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joey & Lauren - Forbidden Love

Joey & Lauren - Forbidden Love

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/vie...in-EastEnders/

TROUBLED EastEnders babe Lauren Branning will fall in love with her cousin Joey in a gripping new storyline this autumn.
    Gorgeous Lauren, played by Jacqueline Jossa, 19, and hunky Joey will grow even closer over the next few weeks before the pair realise their feelings for each other go a lot deeper than just cousins.
    And as Lauren struggles to come to terms with all the naughty thoughts she’s having for Uncle Derek’s son, the chemistry between the pair will reach boiling point.
    Viewers of the hit BBC1 soap will have to wait to see if things between them turn physical but the temptation will be there for them both.
    There’s also the matter of Lauren’s parents Max and Tanya finding out what’s going on, along with Joey’s twisted dad Derek.
    There’s no way any of them are going to allow the loved-up pair anywhere near each other once they discover their forbidden love.
    An EastEnders insider said: “This is going to be a huge storyline across the autumn.
    “Lauren hits the booze and shows her vulnerable side to Joey. He’s there for her and feels very protective.
    “The more time they spend together the more they start to realise their feelings for each other are not just that of cousins.
    “It’s a powerful force and the attraction is so strong between them that it’s going to take something huge to stop them jumping into bed.”

Finally its going to happen........ i think we all kinda knew it would, it was subtle but hints were there

Most of us have seen it from the start..... i have said also this from the start coz i had this feeling since Joey's first episode and now in some of their other scenes.... that EE have been planting hints here and there and i always kinda hoped it was leading that way........

And also thought if EE ever do this....... it could work, esp if it was more emotionally done then just being physical attraction - its the forbidden that makes it exciting and intriguing, and wanting more
    Last edited by Lennie; 09-09-2012 at 01:24.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lennie For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (09-09-2012)

Though, of course, it's not actually forbidden....

It was bound to happen there seem be a hint more of chemistry with them than him and Lucy

EastEnders fans can expect more turmoil for the Branning family later this year as Lauren and Joey are at the centre of a horrifying car crash.

Cast and crew started work on the dramatic scenes last night (September 10), and it is thought that the on-location filming will continue throughout the week.

Firm storyline details are currently being kept under wraps, but the Daily Mail reports that viewers will see a joyride go horribly wrong after Lauren (Jacqueline Jossa) steals her uncle Derek's car.

With Joey (David Witts) joining his cousin for the trip, both of their lives could be left hanging in the balance when Lauren loses control of the vehicle and smashes it into the front window of a shop.

Filming has been taking place in Keynsham, Somerset. Some local newspaper reports have suggested that the scenes will climax with a fireball stunt, but this remains unconfirmed.

Digital Spy understands that EastEnders will air the storyline in November, providing one of the show's biggest moments of the year.

A Walford insider commented: "Everyone is really excited about these scenes. It's going to be a huge storyline for us in a few weeks' time, so it's definitely one for the fans to watch out for."

News of Lauren and Joey's terrible accident follows recent tabloid reports suggesting that the pair could develop romantic feelings towards each other within the next few weeks.

Lucy wont be happy

This is a dramatic first look at the huge explosion ahead on EastEnders, as a joyride for Lauren and Joey Branning goes horribly wrong.

The soap's cast and crew filmed the biggest scenes of the year so far on Friday night (September 14), for a storyline which sees Lauren and Joey's reckless actions end in disaster.

© BBC

Earlier this week, it was revealed that a future storyline will see the Walford cousins crash into the front window of a shop after stealing Derek's car.

The terrifying accident leads to a massive fireball stunt, which could leave lives hanging in the balance.

© BBC

While firm storyline details have yet to be confirmed, it's known that Derek arrives on the scene to pull Lauren (Jacqueline Jossa) and Joey (David Witts) from the wreckage of the vehicle.

However, just when it seems that Derek has got the pair to safety, the force of a massive explosion puts them all in further danger - as seen in our newly-released pictures.

© BBC

Filming has been taking place in Keynsham, Somerset over the past week.

As Digital Spy confirmed a few days ago, the scenes in question will air in November.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/vie...ueline-Jossa-/

And with Lauren about to experience love for the first time after falling head over heels for her good-looking cousin Joey, she’s set to once again go off the rails – with explosive consequences.

Jacqueline said: “Obviously I can’t relate to liking my cousin. But the thing that I’m holding on to is that they haven’t been brought up together as cousins. They’ve *really only just met.

“So I kind of feel that it’s not that weird that they’re cousins – and it can be **justified. He’s good-looking as well. And as we all know, Lauren’s a bit of a weirdo. She loves it really, she’s like ‘this could really piss off my dad’.

“It’s not her biggest motivation, though, as she really does fall for Joey.”

Wasnt Lauren in love with Ryan and Peter also

Peter was a childhood thing lol, Ryan was just to spite her parents and so immature, coz she was acting out lol

'EastEnders' David Witts: 'Explosion is just what Joey needed'

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...ey-needed.html

"I think to be quite honest with you, Joey needed that to just slap him around the face. He's been a right git for so long, winding people up, playing around with girls and I think he really needed something to shock him, to show that he does have a vulnerable side."

Witts also praised Jaqueline Jossa - who plays his on-screen cousin Lauren - for her involvement in the explosive scenes.

"She's really great and she's good to work with as well," he said. "She knows her stuff and it's been really enjoyable working with her for the last couple of months, building up the relationship that we're about to have on screen."

Thread Information