Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Joey & Lauren - Forbidden Love

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    apart from in Emmerdale when Faye's son and Natasha's daughter (cant remember their names...Maisie?) turned out to be brother and sister....?
    Since I have absolutely no clue about the characters on Emmerdale,, I will take your word for it :-) guess some one swapped scripts under the table ya know wink wink nudge nudge :-D

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    Since I have absolutely no clue about the characters on Emmerdale,, I will take your word for it :-) guess some one swapped scripts under the table ya know wink wink nudge nudge :-D
    maybe its like all films or modern stories can ultimately be traced back to a Shakespear play?

all soap storylines can be ultimately traced back to something that happend in say....'crossroads'??

(thats the oldest soap I could think of.....

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    apart from in Emmerdale when Faye's son and Natasha's daughter (cant remember their names...Maisie?) turned out to be brother and sister....?
    Brookside had a brother and sister in a relationship who knew they will siblings they grew up even together

If there is a possibility that Derek could be Lauren's real father wouldnt Tanya be more angry and sick at knowing about them as a couple she seemed calm imo

Quote Originally Posted by andyt72 View Post
    turns out lauren is dereks daughter so now joey and lauren will be brother and sister .....from inside soap
    My mom actually said this to me ages ago after she heard some rumor on her facebook about this.. I googled it curious as you do and it's coming across as a rumor at the moment. Personally hoping it isn't true and I think it isn't either. If Derek raped Tanya she wouldn't just be shocked like she was with the idea of Joey and Lauren being in love but horrified and would have reacted differently I think than she did in the episode who knows but like I said I hope it isn't true at all.

In relation to this Lauren and Joey thing is it weird I think they were cute?! Don't judge but I don't know why.. then when he had no choice but to break things off and lie it was so obvious how it was tearing him up inside doing that and then the next day not being with her but sneaking around to see her one last time being he 'leaves' unaware Tanya is watching the scene and she herself sees perhaps they do love each other..

Weirdly hoping it works out!

Is it just me who thinks Lauren is the only member of the Branning family who looks anything like Derek? He really sticks out among them
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LostVoodoo For This Useful Post:

megan999 (03-12-2012)

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    Is it just me who thinks Lauren is the only member of the Branning family who looks anything like Derek? He really sticks out among them

I have been thinking along the same thing U have Voodoo,,, cos Max is sort of a red head and Abi is a blonde like Tanya... but what about Oscar have not seen the invisable child in a long time.... always seems to be left alone when every one leaves the house,, no one ever says any thing about who is watching Oscar when Tanya and Max scamper off and Abi is off all loved up with Jay LOL so hmmmm yea maybe Derek is indeed Lauren's daddy,, but wouldnt Tanya be a bit concerned ?????????????????????????

Oscar is rather blonde too. Max looked like both Bradley and Jim and Carol fits with them too. Jack doesn't look too similar to the rest of them, but Derek really sticks out - he's short, stocky with dark hair and those really dark eyes, nothing like the rest of them! Amusingly, the old Lauren looked a bit like Max while the newish Lauren looks way more like Derek!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Thread Information