Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Connor

they can't work away or meet anyone not from the street

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    they can't work away or meet anyone not from the street
    Ha ha, they may get insecure!
    I just think it's bonkers to have so many people connected to their "neighbours" and as for romance, look at Maria, how many relationships has she had with her male neighbours? she would have a right name in my neighbourhood

Well whilst there have been only 2 scenes tonight, i'm glad Iain hasn't forgotten about Ryan and seems like they're kicking off a new storyline for him being a DJ.

Dare i say it - bit of character driven storyline!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

Wolves (06-05-2019)

Wolves is offline Biggest Telly Addict 2016
    Nice to see Ryan again thought they had forgotten him and Ali existed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolves For This Useful Post:

rossfan (06-05-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    Well whilst there have been only 2 scenes tonight, i'm glad Iain hasn't forgotten about Ryan and seems like they're kicking off a new storyline for him being a DJ.

Dare i say it - bit of character driven storyline!
    But it's so weak, who cares????

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

parkerman (07-05-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
    Nice to see Ryan again thought they had forgotten him and Ali existed.
    Yes. I think the fact they're bring in Ryan's dream to be a DJ for career indicates he's secure for now on the show which is good.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

Wolves (18-06-2019)

Good episode so far.

Glad Ryan is getting more screen time. Hopefully this means Iain Macleod has plans for them.
    I see a love triangle coming up - Ryan - Bethany and Alya.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

Wolves (18-06-2019)

WOW at tonights episodes.

I think we've seen more Ryan tonight than all of the episodes so far this year put together.

I'm glad they're bringing him back to the front the show again and that he's now achieving his dream of being a DJ.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

Wolves (18-06-2019)

Several of the under used actors/actresses in Coronation Street found work in a short called Chapter 2: Zach.

It features Ryan Prescott (Ryan), Brooke Vincent (Sophie) and Rob Mallard (Daniel).

It's a sequel to Chapter 1: Liv which featured Sally Ann Matthews (Jenny) and Brooke Vincent again. You can watch chapter 1 here:

I will believe it when i see it but if it's true - hurrah! (i bet Gemma will still have a lot more screen time in comparison though)

Coronation Street star Ryan Prescott promises bigger stories for Ryan Connor

"I'm really excited to be a part of it, so keep watching."

Coronation Street actor Ryan Prescott has promised fans that bigger storylines are on the horizon for his character Ryan Connor.

It's been pretty quiet for Ryan Connor on-screen recently, even as his romantic connections with Bethany Platt (Lucy Fallon) and Alya Nazir (Sair Khan) have been keeping him pretty busy, but the actor has now told Digital Spy at this weekend's British Soap Awards that all that is about to change.

"I can't really go into subject matter, but there's a lot more coming up for Ryan this summer," he told us on the Soap Awards' red carpet last night (June 1).

"There's a lot of family issues going on. Obviously you know Kym [Marsh, who plays his on-screen mum] is going to be leaving at the end of this and taking a year out," he continued.

"It's kind of like, storylines building up to that, that kind of ultimate moment for her where she has to make a decision to leave or not."

As for Ryan's love life, the actor teased that Ryan's on-off connection with Bethany could be put on hold once again as he explores what it could be like to be with Alya

"There's things going on now with Ryan and Alya, so that might go somewhere," he teased, before later explaining what went wrong with him and Bethany.

"He just never plays it well, does he?" he added. "I think Ryan kind of just wants to have it a little bit simpler, have life a little bit simpler, stop chasing and find someone who actually wants to be with him."

Ryan also shared that he was "gutted" to hear Kym would be leaving, and said that he'll miss Kym "like mad" – but it does look like Ryan will be kept busy with what his character's up to over the next few months too.

"Obviously there's always some kind of sibling activity going on, so me and James [Burrows, who plays Michelle Connor's biological son Ali Neeson] are going to have our work cut out this summer," he added.

"It's going to be really fun, there's some really, really nice stuff coming. There's some really good stuff. I'm really excited to be a part of it, so keep watching."

Coronation Street airs on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...s-ryan-connor/
    Last edited by rossfan; 02-06-2019 at 11:50.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

Wolves (18-06-2019)

Thread Information