Bernice Blackstock

Do you think she might come back?

I love to see her back

This is meant for the Emmerdale Rumour Mill thread could a mod please move

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Do you think she might come back?

I love to see her back
    Looks like you will get your wish

SEXY Emmerdale favourite Bernice Blackstock is *making a dramatic comeback after more than eight years away from the village.

Samantha Giles, who plays the former vicar’s wife, will be back filming the hit ITV1 soap next month.

Her sensational return will come after the soap’s 40th anniversary next month, which will include an hour-long live episode and the shock death of one popular villager.

Show chiefs are keeping tight-lipped about the identity of the character but the death will have *repercussions for months to come.

And, as everyone is *getting to grips with what has happened, Bernice will return and really “stir things up.”

Excited Samantha, 41, said: “It’s so *lovely to be asked back to Emmerdale.

“The show is on top form and I’m really looking forward to being part of the team again.”

Speaking exclusively to the Daily Star Sunday about the move, series producer Stuart Blackburn said: “Bernice *Blackstock has always been one of *Emmerdale’s most popular characters. Linked to Nicola, Ashley, Diane, Rodney and her daughter Gabby, she remains right at the heart of the show.

“With the recent separation of Ashley and Laurel and problems ahead for Diane, the time is right for Bernice to come back and really stir things up”.

Bernice arrived in Emmerdale back in 1998 and fell in love with the village’s then vicar Ashley Thomas.

They tied the knot but randy Bernice was caught having an affair with chef Carlos Diaz, inset, who was engaged to her half-sister.

She departed in 2002 following the birth of daughter Gabby, *leaving Ashley to raise the child alone. Bernice made a brief return in 2004 for the funeral of Tricia Dingle when it was revealed she had another daughter.

The show celebrates 40 years on * October 16 with a packed week including Chas Dingle getting set to wed Dan *Spencer.

Declan Macey will take Katie Sugden down the aisle and Gennie Walker and Debbie Dingle will give birth.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (09-09-2012)

Last edited by alan45; 09-09-2012 at 11:21.

She could be back for the dead character maybe Rodney or Diane or Gabby I hope it isnt any of these three

I think the death maybe be Ashley.. By 'stirring things up' they might mean when Ashley dies the authorities would try to track down Gabbie's mum, which means Bernice returning, which means she will stir things up with Laurel.. Just a thought

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBillFan For This Useful Post:

alan45 (10-09-2012)

Surely though Laurel adopted Gabby to make the whole thing official. I couldnt see the SS forcing Gabby to go back to Bernice who has been absent all these years.

Did Laurel adopt Gabby? I don't remember that.

Did Laurel and Bernice ever meet?

I think Diane said Bernice now has a son and is separated maybe she comes back and unites with Ashley

Always liked the character of Bernice
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 10-09-2012 at 17:42.

Thread Information