Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jac Naylor (Rosie Marcel)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rosie Marcel Interview - Loose Women

There's not any specific spoilers in the interview but there's a hint of the future for her character...

Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Jac Naylor (Rosie Marcel)

Holby City crosses paths with sister show Holby Blue in a dramatic storyline which sees Jac arrested for murder...

After fending off serial rapist Alan Clooney last September, Jac's horrified to come face to face with him again this March and openly threatens him. When Alan's murdered body's found, Jac faces a humiliating arrest at the hospital and is subjected to a series of gruelling questions at Holby South Station.

Series creater Tony Jordan remarks, "Fans of Holby City will only know what happens to Jac if they watch Holby Blue and they'll see a very different side to her. Detectives John Keenan and Luke French manage to unearth a vulnerable and lost soul which is hidden deep beneath Jac's usually rock hard exterior."

The evidence is stacked against the head-strong doc. Could this manipulative medic really be a cold-bloodied killer? We ask Rosie Marcel who plays Jac...

Jac's very headstrong and feisty but do you think she's capable of taking someone's life?
    Jac's job is to save lives, not to take them. She believes in her abilities as a surgeon and wouldn't jeopardise that for anything.

There's a very strong case against her. How's she going to prove her innocence?
    She has no credible alibi; her fingerprints are on the murder weapon; she earlier had an argument with the victim where she threatened to kill him which several people overheard and the man lying dead is the man who tried to rape her. Anyway, who says she's innocent?

Joseph's asked if he thinks she's capable of murder - do you think she'd be shocked by his response?
    Jac would be very shocked and disappointed at Joseph's statement. He's the only person Jac's allowed to get even remotely close to her. She feels he knows her better than anyone. However, she has a lot of history with Joseph, not all of it good, so he probably believes she's capable of anything.

I think the fans will love the storyline. Not only for Jac getting her just desserts but also for the final outcome which is right at the end of the episode. You're left dangling right until the end as to whether she's done it or not. You get to see another side to Jac in this episode; a side that she never shows in Holby City so that should interest the fans.

What was it like filming with the Holby Blue team?
    It was fantastic. It was lovely to be welcomed onto their set and see how it works differently to our lot. I really enjoyed being part of it and am very excited to see the final product.

Did Jac kill Clooney? Tune in to Holby Blue on Thursday 20 March at 8pm to find out. Yay Holby's not moving Great interview, still can't wait for this storyline
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 05-03-2008 at 21:33. Reason: Picture added
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StarsOfCCTV For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (04-03-2008), moonstorm (05-03-2008)

Me too. I can't wait!!

Like that Joseph was mentioned in the interview

Ooooo Really interesting
    BUT......does this mean I have to watch Holby Blue

I know. I was in the same predicament Abbie! Bet I'll get hooked to Holby Blue now aswell!! As if I need anything else to watch on TV! .

Lol, I know I already watch too much and Holby blue sounds like some kind of pregnancy test brand

Rosie Marcel - This Morning Interview

Rosie Marcel (Jac Naylor) was on this morning on Tuesday, really good interview, interesting too For those who missed heres the youtube link ****CONTAINS SPOILERS!!****

YouTube - Rosie Marcel - This Morning
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 21-03-2008 at 01:07.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to StarsOfCCTV For This Useful Post:

megan999 (21-03-2008)

oooo Really interesting, I never watched Holby Blue, I'll have to at some point

Whats the spoiler? I can't be bothered to watch the interview.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Spoiler:
    Jac's been raped before :S
    I don't know when it's going to come out though..

Thread Information