Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Indi & Romeo

Indi & Romeo

I want indi and Romeo back together!!

Quote Originally Posted by Casey07 View Post
    I want indi and Romeo back together!!
    I just hope it's not one of those on again, off again romances that lasts for years before they finally end up together.

Coming up in Home and Away, Romeo Smith becomes disheartened as his estranged wife Indigo Walker is increasingly distant towards him.

The latest Summer Bay love twists begin when Indi (Samara Weaving) agrees to meet up with Romeo for a frank discussion about their future - only to get cold feet at the last minute and head off for a drive with Liam Murphy instead.

When Romeo (Luke Mitchell) confronts Indi over how she stood him up, she initially tries to make excuses, but eventually admits that she just couldn't face another talk with him.

As Indi adds that she isn't yet ready to make a decision over where they stand, a frustrated Romeo is left wondering just how much time she needs.

© Channel 5

At the same time, Indi is growing increasingly close to Liam (Axle Whitehead) as they continue to work together.

The pair's obvious chemistry doesn't go unnoticed by a jealous Romeo, who soon realises that his best friend could be turning into a love rival.

Romeo finds himself confronting Indi for a second time and it becomes clear that he's struggling to trust her - perhaps with good reason…

© Channel 5

Home and Away airs these scenes on Thursday, September 27 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

So you arrange to meet someone, and you sit straring out to sea and never turn round at all ... COME ON!

Home and Away star Luke Mitchell has warned that Romeo Smith and Indigo Walker's upcoming reunion won't be easy.

Episodes airing in Australia next week see Romeo and Indi (Samara Weaving) finally decide to work through their issues by giving their marriage another try.

However, Mitchell told TV Week that the pair must have some serious discussions over what went wrong between them in the first place.

He commented: "They agree to wipe the slate clean and start afresh. I think they're both unsure about how to navigate their new relationship, and they're both so nervous.

"They have a lot of rebuilding to do before their relationship can go back to the way it was. If they're to make it work, they need to identify what went wrong so it doesn't happen again."

After some initial awkwardness, the couple kick off their new chapter by heading to a place which holds special memories for them.

Mitchell confirmed: "He takes her to where it all began - their first kiss."

Home and Away airs weekdays at 7pm on Network Seven in Australia, and weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 in the UK.

I think its sick, connotations of teacher pupil . she what 19 and he's 32 this year. Only found out he's dating her in real life, I wonder because of this the 2 have moaned at the script to put them together in the show. That teacher in england 30 going off with his pupil 15/16, go back 2 years and he would have been 30 when she was 17, makes you wonder if he's been eying her up for a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    I think its sick, connotations of teacher pupil . she what 19 and he's 32 this year. Only found out he's dating her in real life, I wonder because of this the 2 have moaned at the script to put them together in the show. That teacher in england 30 going off with his pupil 15/16, go back 2 years and he would have been 30 when she was 17, makes you wonder if he's been eying her up for a couple of years.
    19 is very different to 15 though - a 19 year old is legally an adult, whereas a 15 year old is very much a child. I went out with (and had a baby by) a 27 year old when I was 19, and nobody batted an eyelid at the age difference. This was over 20 years ago too.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 02-10-2012 at 08:44.

deleted
    Last edited by Dazzle; 02-10-2012 at 08:45.

UK 2013 SPOILERS

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...heir-vows.html

Elsewhere, Romeo moves back in with the Walkers, and he and Indi prepare a special lunch.

Indi and Romeo get remarried in an intimate ceremony.

UK 2013 SPOILERS

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...heir-vows.html

Elsewhere, Romeo moves back in with the Walkers, and he and Indi prepare a special lunch.

Indi and Romeo get remarried in an intimate ceremony.

Thread Information