Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Georgia Toadie's cousin (Saskia Hampele)

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    Yeah but those two went through hell, with the baby, with Kate,,, she forgave him for that,,,, for what???? to quickly fall out of love with Kyle and in love with someone else... Na I don't buy it.
    I also would have thought what Terese's brother did and her mother having cancer would have brought her closer to Kyle

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (28-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I also would have thought what Terese's brother did and her mother having cancer would have brought her closer to Kyle
    yep its a bullsh$%t story line there is no way Georgia would have fell for someone else..... they were so close....

were her latest scenes recorded before she left as she has been in la for a while or did she fly back to film them.
    is a stupid story line I want a year off should of just let her have the affair and it be over

were her latest scenes recorded before she left as she has been in la for a while or did she fly back to film them.
    is a stupid story line I want a year off should of just let her have the affair and it be over

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pudpullertm For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (09-09-2015)

found the answer already

The news is that Georgia is coming home. Saskia filmed some extra scenes before she left.

found the answer already

The news is that Georgia is coming home. Saskia filmed some extra scenes before she left.

Quote Originally Posted by pudpullertm View Post
    found the answer already

Georgia has already returned and left. the scenes air this Friday on UK screens.

Quote Originally Posted by pudpullertm View Post
    She filmed them before she left. Although, she could be coming back again.
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 07-09-2015 at 14:13.

Georgia wasn't seen leaving the hotel though before or after the explosion, and wasn't seen or even spoken about in the aftermath – did she make it out alive?

Some confused viewers took to Twitter with one writing: "Did Georgia make her flight to Germany or is she trapped in the hotel?" and another asking: "Anyone else wondering if Georgia actually got out of the hotel?"

Another wrote: "If Georgia did survive #HotelDeathTrap she'd have stayed to help (as she's a nurse!) Or at least found out if Kyle survived," while one agreed: "Umm what happened to Georgia? Did she get out of the hotel alive?"

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (19-04-2016), Summer8 (13-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by eni294 View Post
    Georgia wasn't seen leaving the hotel though before or after the explosion, and wasn't seen or even spoken about in the aftermath – did she make it out alive?

Some confused viewers took to Twitter with one writing: "Did Georgia make her flight to Germany or is she trapped in the hotel?" and another asking: "Anyone else wondering if Georgia actually got out of the hotel?"

Another wrote: "If Georgia did survive #HotelDeathTrap she'd have stayed to help (as she's a nurse!) Or at least found out if Kyle survived," while one agreed: "Umm what happened to Georgia? Did she get out of the hotel alive?"
    I think it would be an awesome 'turn of events' or twist where Georgia DIDN'T get out of the hotel in time and Kyle goes over to Germany to see her/find her - she's not there, so he comes back! LOL Just my brain going crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by eni294 View Post

I think it would be an awesome 'turn of events' or twist where Georgia DIDN'T get out of the hotel in time and Kyle goes over to Germany to see her/find her - she's not there, so he comes back! LOL Just my brain going crazy...

Thread Information