Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 13th - 17th August 2012

Exclamation Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 13th - 17th August 2012

Monday

Unsure how to deal with Lou's betrayal, Kyle seeks advice from Jade; Lucas is forced to agree when Vanessa invites Lou to move in.

Tuesday

Jade finally forgives Kyle in a grand gesture of commitment; meanwhile Rhys bonds with Elaine, who offers him a heartfelt approval of Vanessa.

Wednesday

When Paul supports Priya at a school board meeting a surprising new friendship begins; Kyle puts his reservation aside as Jade invests in him and his business.

Thursday

Toadie gets caught up in Sonya' paranoia and costs himself a promotion; Priya goes in to bat for Paul, inadvertently giving him the wrong idea.

Friday

Deciding to confess his love to Vanessa, Lucas is thrown when he discovers Rhy'ss plan to propose; later Toadie finds out Sonya changed Charlotte's mind over the job promotion.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Alisha_21 (01-08-2012), annique (30-07-2012), Dazzle (30-07-2012), domsgizmo (30-07-2012), Essoblue (30-07-2012), homeawayjsk (30-07-2012), loubooboo (02-08-2012), Samma (31-07-2012)

Interesting storylines with Paul & Priya and Rhys & Vanessa. I hope Lucas buds out and lets Rhys and Vanessa carry on..

Neighbours couple Toadie Rebecchi and Sonya Mitchell aim to put their recent turmoil behind them later this month on the day of their baby's first ultrasound.

The pair have recently been at the centre of Ramsay Street's biggest drama of the year so far as Troy Miller's return shook up their lives in explosive style.

Toadie (Ryan Moloney) and Sonya (Eve Morey) are keen to focus on a fresh start on UK screens in mid-August as they prepare to head to the hospital for a glimpse of their unborn child.

However, Sonya is hugely anxious as the big day arrives - and even asks Callum (Morgan Baker) not to be present as she wants to share this moment with Toadie alone.

In the end, Callum ignores Sonya's wishes and turns up at the hospital anyway, reminding her that they should be sticking together as a family after recent events - whether it's good news or bad.

Fortunately, there is nothing to worry about as the baby is healthy and developing well - which is joyous news for all of them.

© Channel 5

© Channel 5

© Channel 5

As the family celebrates, they're a world away from their recent troubles with Troy.

Soon afterwards, though, the pressing matter is a debate over what the baby's surname should be - Mitchell or Rebecchi?

Furthermore, Toadie is convinced that the time is right for the entire family to take on one name, but agreeing on which to choose won't be easy!

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, August 14 and Wednesday, August 15 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-08-2012)

Rhys , this nice guy act is just that an act. I think he's only going with Vanessa because he knows it will please his mother, and I am sure Vanessa really love Lucas, she's only waiting for him to say the same, I think they make a better couple.

When Vanessa was really angry at Rhys when he showed his true colours in not caring about Kyle, she stormed off. Later talking to Kate about him and what she seen from him, and Kate agreeing that Rhys only cares about himself, then was the time to tell her about what he did to get onto the Surgery training program. When he couldn't get a place and was told to try again next year, he hooked up with one of the females on the program and took her out partying and getting her drunk so she would get kicked off the program and he could take her place.

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    Rhys , this nice guy act is just that an act. I think he's only going with Vanessa because he knows it will please his mother, and I am sure Vanessa really love Lucas, she's only waiting for him to say the same, I think they make a better couple.
    I'd love Vanessa and Lucas to get together, but I don't see any sign of her loving him, to be honest. She seems convinced Rhys is a good person underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    I'd love Vanessa and Lucas to get together, but I don't see any sign of her loving him, to be honest. She seems convinced Rhys is a good person underneath.

Thread Information