Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 6th - 10th August 2012

Coronation Street's Mary Taylor isn't best pleased as Hayley Cropper returns home in tonight's (August 6) double bill of the soap.

Mary (Patti Clare) feels that she's getting ever closer to Roy (David Neilson) after helping him out at the café. However, she is soon left out in the cold when Hayley bursts through the door.

Hayley (Julie Hesmondhalgh) is relieved to be back following her trip away, but does she need to worry about Mary's crush on Roy?

Coronation Street continues tonight at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV1

Coronation Street star Kate Ford has warned that Tracy Barlow's upcoming health scare won't be enough to make the scheming character change her ways.

Tracy's life hangs in the balance later this week as she is diagnosed with a severe kidney infection, which gives her pause for reflection as she drifts in and out of consciousness in hospital.

Ford told The Mirror: "It's a horrible situation and it's definitely life-threatening. Tracy loses consciousness for a few days and the doctors tell Ken and Deirdre to prepare for the worst.

"She is drifting in and out of consciousness and she genuinely thinks she might die. Tracy even says to Deirdre, 'I'm really sorry for all the mistakes I've made and I'm grateful for all the second chances you've given me'."

Asked about Tracy showing her softer side, the actress joked: "It must be all the medication she is on! Tracy does show her vulnerability, but a leopard never changes its spots, so enjoy it while it lasts."

Ford added that she has enjoyed having a quieter time on Coronation Street in recent months.

She said: "I quite like that, actually. More recently the heavier storylines have fallen to characters such as Peter Barlow and Carla Connor, but that can be very tiring and full-on for the actors involved.

"It's nice, as a mum, that I've been quieter. Some weeks I might only be in a couple of days, or not needed at all, so I get to spend more time with my son."

Coronation Street airs Tracy's health scare on Friday (August 10) at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV1.

Coronation Street star Kate Ford has warned that Tracy Barlow's upcoming health scare won't be enough to make the scheming character change her ways.

Tracy's life hangs in the balance later this week as she is diagnosed with a severe kidney infection, which gives her pause for reflection as she drifts in and out of consciousness in hospital.

Ford told The Mirror: "It's a horrible situation and it's definitely life-threatening. Tracy loses consciousness for a few days and the doctors tell Ken and Deirdre to prepare for the worst.

"She is drifting in and out of consciousness and she genuinely thinks she might die. Tracy even says to Deirdre, 'I'm really sorry for all the mistakes I've made and I'm grateful for all the second chances you've given me'."

Asked about Tracy showing her softer side, the actress joked: "It must be all the medication she is on! Tracy does show her vulnerability, but a leopard never changes its spots, so enjoy it while it lasts."

Ford added that she has enjoyed having a quieter time on Coronation Street in recent months.

She said: "I quite like that, actually. More recently the heavier storylines have fallen to characters such as Peter Barlow and Carla Connor, but that can be very tiring and full-on for the actors involved.

"It's nice, as a mum, that I've been quieter. Some weeks I might only be in a couple of days, or not needed at all, so I get to spend more time with my son."

Coronation Street airs Tracy's health scare on Friday (August 10) at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV1.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

Some weeks I might only be in a couple of days, or not needed at all, so I get to spend more time with my son."
    Spend all the time you need, luv.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

alan45 (06-08-2012), Glen1 (06-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Spend all the time you need, luv.

this is the same Kate Plank who was quitting last year for the sake of her family and then discovered her Bank Balance was more important
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Coronation Street's Tracy Barlow is finally kicked out by Emily Bishop this evening (August 9) as she pushes her luck too far.

Emily (Eileen Derbyshire) tries to keep Tracy busy in tonight's episode by arranging some paid floristry work for her at the church, only to be left infuriated when she fails to turn up.

Later, the situation at Number 3 becomes even more intolerable when Tracy (Kate Ford) deliberately ruins another pair of Norris's dancing shoes - unaware that they have sentimental value to Emily as they used to belong to Ernest.

Emily subsequently loses patience with Tracy, giving her some harsh home truths and sending her packing.

Tracy is distraught over her latest setback, explaining that she feels really ill. Unfortunately for her, however, nobody believes a word she has to say…

© ITV

Coronation Street airs tonight at 8.30pm on ITV1.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-08-2012)

Tracy Barlow's loved ones are left in turmoil this evening (August 10) as her health takes a sudden turn for the worse.

Tonight's double bill sees the Weatherfield schemer further alienate those around her as she continues to claim that she feels tired and unwell.

It's clear that nobody believes Tracy (Kate Ford) given her long history of lies and manipulation. However, the Barlows and Steve soon receive a shock when they walk into Number 1 to find Tracy unconscious on the floor.

Springing into action, Ken immediately calls an ambulance - while Deirdre feels terrible for ignoring Tracy's complaints. At the hospital, how will the Barlows cope when they hear that Tracy may not pull through?

© ITV

Coronation Street airs tonight at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV1.

Tracy Barlow's loved ones are left in turmoil this evening (August 10) as her health takes a sudden turn for the worse.

Tonight's double bill sees the Weatherfield schemer further alienate those around her as she continues to claim that she feels tired and unwell.

It's clear that nobody believes Tracy (Kate Ford) given her long history of lies and manipulation. However, the Barlows and Steve soon receive a shock when they walk into Number 1 to find Tracy unconscious on the floor.

Springing into action, Ken immediately calls an ambulance - while Deirdre feels terrible for ignoring Tracy's complaints. At the hospital, how will the Barlows cope when they hear that Tracy may not pull through?

© ITV

Coronation Street airs tonight at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV1.

Thread Information