Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Car crash and murder in Summer Bay

As far as I know Dex isn`t leaving. The only one I know is leaving is Liam, so it could be Liam who dies.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    As far as I know Dex isn`t leaving. The only one I know is leaving is Liam, so it could be Liam who dies.
    I didn't know Liam was leaving! Boo hoo

Is Liam leaving what? No

I think it's Indi, cos on the H&A website, it says that Ruby does something to Indi's car. That could also be why Sid's traumatized...

I'm not sure if it's indi coz it the spoilers after Sid is traumatized I think it says indi kisses Romeo an Liam sees it? I could b wrong though

I think its Dex - he could be driving Indi's car. I dont think that HAA who make it that obvious to make Indi get hurt. Anyway, with dex and april everything is going too perfect...

I think Danny gets killed. Then HAA will be like "Who is the murderer? Brax, Heath or Casey?"
    i know its a stretch but i think maybe leah kills danny - afterall, leah is held hostage with the river boys and ada is soon supposed to have a maternity leave. Many more ppl will get affecved if leah is involved.

As for the car crash - dex. He could be driving Indi's car, and everything is too perfect with him and april, and the spoilers say sid is tramatized. Also, there might be more ppl in the car...

Any thoughts??

I've been thinking the same thing about Sid, It's going to be somebody he know's but you gotta think they could be with Ruby trying to find Casey or something

If you pause the promo, the hands of the person look young, and someone who has slender fingers. Could be a guy given the big watch on the left wrist, maybe Jetts dad. Doesnt look like a girls watch????

I know there is a big storyline with Brax, Heath, Casey and Natalie which has just been shot in outback Australia so they cant die.

If you pause the promo, the hands of the person look young, and someone who has slender fingers. Could be a guy given the big watch on the left wrist, maybe Jetts dad. Doesnt look like a girls watch????

I know there is a big storyline with Brax, Heath, Casey and Natalie which has just been shot in outback Australia so they cant die.

Thread Information