Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Car crash and murder in Summer Bay

I am in agreement with Tammy - I think its Danny who dies..
    I hope its Danny anyway. A leopard doesn`t change his spots, and Danny really is a bad `un.

2 Deaths!.... i think Danny Braxton will be the Murder, and to keep the story and going i think they'll maybe leave us guessing of who actually out of Brax,Casey and Heath pulled the trigger and killed their Father.... and John Palmer in The Car Crash. He is the only one i can think of with Red Car lol and if you look here http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ek-31-spoilers .... it says that Gina and Jett are notified by terrible news!... So a big clue maybe? Also nearer the time if you watch carefully when their trying to control the car they're wearing a red jumper or type of long sleeved clothing, so look out for who's wearing what in that particular episode....you will know their fate is sealed!
    Last edited by Cryokinetic; 30-07-2012 at 08:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryokinetic View Post
    2 Deaths!.... i think Danny Braxton will be the Murder, and to keep the story and going i think they'll maybe leave us guessing of who actually out of Brax,Casey and Heath pulled the trigger and killed their Father.... and John Palmer in The Car Crash. He is the only one i can think of with Red Car lol and if you look here http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ek-31-spoilers .... it says that Gina and Jett are notified by terrible news!... So a big clue maybe? Also nearer the time if you watch carefully when their trying to control the car they're wearing a red jumper or type of long sleeved clothing, so look out for who's wearing what in that particular episode....you will know their fate is sealed!
    Gina and Jett's news could be about Jett's dad seeking custody or he dies

I'm sure I read that Dex is paralysed from a car accident

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-07-2012)

Who Dies???

The suspense is killing me, wanna no who is driving the car???

Oh I don't think my message worked before.

Anyways... me too, I think it's Dex driving, cause it looks like someone young, or it could be Romeo, because I've seen him wearing a red hoodie, like the person is wearing in the car, but I could be wrong about both of them.
    Just need to look out for someone wearing the shoes that the driver of the car is wearing now, then we might have an idea of who it could be. :P

Oh I don't think my message worked before.

Anyways... me too, I think it's Dex driving, cause it looks like someone young, or it could be Romeo, because I've seen him wearing a red hoodie, like the person is wearing in the car, but I could be wrong about both of them.
    Just need to look out for someone wearing the shoes that the driver of the car is wearing now, then we might have an idea of who it could be. :P

What sort of shoes are they???? How long r they gonna makes us wait lol )

It could possibly be dex coz in the spoilers it's says Sid is traumatized!!!!

Yeah I heard that about Sid, so that's why I thought it could be Dex, plus the person in the car looks like it could be him.
    Haha, they're a sort of scruffy looking black trainers.

Another thread on this

I'm going for Dex, Liam or Romeo

Thread Information