Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Braxton and another new arrival

Exclamation Kyle Braxton and another new arrival

Home and Away fans can expect a couple of new Summer Bay arrivals in upcoming episodes.

Actor Hugo Johnstone-Burt has told TV Tonight that he is playing a scary character on the soap for an upcoming storyline.

Johnstone-Burt commented: "I'm doing a little stint on Home and Away. I'm playing a super-creepy stalker guy."

Hinting that the frightening newcomer could have a storyline with Leah Patterson-Baker, he added: "I'm working a lot with Ada Nicodemou, who's a lovely, lovely woman."

Johnstone-Burt has previously appeared in Cloudstreet and Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries.

Meanwhile, while there hasn't been an official announcement, Lincoln Younes (Casey Braxton) has been tweeting about an actor named Nicholas Westaway (pictured left) - who is listed as a Home and Away series regular on his agency profile.

The page names his character as Kyle Braxton, so it seems that recent arrival Danny won't be the last addition to the family!

Home and Away airs weekdays at 6pm on Channel 5 in the UK, and weekdays at 7pm on Network Seven in Australia.

Nic Westaway has said he wants viewers to become fond of his character Kyle Braxton.

The actor received a backlash from fans of the soap after Kyle kidnapped half-brother Casey (Lincoln Younes) and kept him tied up in the Australian outback.

Speaking to The TV Guide NZ, Westaway said: "It was kind of playful. They love Casey.

"Hopefully, one day I can win them over and they'll be that loyal to me when something bad happens to Kyle."

Westaway admitted that his co-stars have been far more welcoming towards him than viewers have.

"Everyone on the show is amazing. There's such a high turnover of people on the show that, with the regulars and the guests that come on, at any one time there's probably 30 cast members," he said.

"I guess people are just used to being friendly and professional. I just felt a part of it from day one."

Kyle is currently involved in more drama in the Bay as he has developed feelings for his brother's girlfriend Tamara.

Over on Home and Away, Tamara Kingsley is left unsettled when she discovers that Kyle Braxton has feelings for her.

Kyle (Nic Westaway) bonds with Tamara after hearing that he won't have to appear in court over what happened in the desert, which is partly thanks to her and Casey changing their statements.

Tamara (Kelly Paterniti) sees her new-found connection with Kyle as just a friendship, but as they continue to work together at Angelo's, she begins to realise that Kyle is regarding it as something more.

Sensing that the awkwardness between the pair is returning, Casey sits his girlfriend and half-brother down to talk and sort out their differences.

Once alone, Kyle tells Tamara that he can't stop thinking about her, and he knows that she feels the same. However, Tamara tells him that he's delusional!

Home and Away airs these scenes on Tuesday, April 23 and Wednesday, April 24 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Home and Away's Kyle Braxton and Tamara Kingsley will spend the night together, in an upcoming storyline.

Australian viewers will know that Tamara (Kelly Paterniti) is suffering from amnesia as a result of being abducted by Adam as part of his revenge on the Braxton brothers.

Since being rescued from the hostage situation, Tamara doesn't recall her relationship with Casey (Lincoln Younes) and instead has developed feelings for his brother Kyle, who previously had a crush on her.

Nic Westaway, who plays Kyle, told TV Week: "Kyle had shut down his feelings for Tamara, but when she starts making advances, that is when his old feelings resurface."

Despite vowing to stay loyal to his brother, who is desperately trying to get Tamara to remember their relationship, Kyle gives in to temptation when Tamara makes a move on him.

Westaway explained: "He has been fighting the feelings he has for her, but when she comes straight at him with that with that attitude, there is not a lot he can do to fight her off."

However, things are awkward for the pair the next day when Kyle tells them they can't be together.

A devastated Tamara then announces that she is going to leave Summer Bay forever, forcing Kyle to reveal how he really feels about her.

Westaway said: "Tamara says certain things that make a lot of sense to Kyle. She says 'What if my memory never comes back? I don't want to put my life on hold'.

"She wants some form of her life back and to live in the moment. Kyle doesn't want to deny her the opportunity to move on."

kyle is on ok character shame he is being put with annoying tamara

Home and Away's Casey Braxton will be left furious when he discovers his brother has spent the night with his estranged girlfriend Tamara.

Kyle (Nic Westaway) and Tamara (Kelly Paterniti) will spend the night together as she continues to struggle with memory loss as a result of amnesia.

Racked with guilt over betraying his brother, Kyle eventually confesses to Casey (Lincoln Younes), who has turned to alcohol to help with the sadness of losing Tamara.

All hell breaks loose when Casey discovers the truth and he grabs Tamara by the throat in a bid to get her to remember who he is.

Fearful of Casey, Tamara flees, leading Kyle to comfort her. Brax, however, is not happy about Kyle's behaviour and ends up punching him in the face.

Westaway said to TV Week: "There's a bit of a biff and they get up in each other's faces.

"It's hard - Kyle's fought his feelings for Tamara, but now they have been reciprocated."

like Tam and Kyle they kind of remind me of Belle and Aden don't like Tam and Casey I hope Kyle and the amnesia storyline isn't just a plot device to come between them to make out that Casey and Tam belong together because I cant stand the boring, rushed, forced and zero chemistry pair.
    Last edited by me12345; 27-06-2013 at 00:35.

I agree. Casey suits Indi better..

Quote Originally Posted by me12345 View Post
    like Tam and Kyle they kind of remind me of Belle and Aden don't like Tam and Casey I hope Kyle and the amnesia storyline isn't just a plot device to come between them to make out that Casey and Tam belong together because I cant stand the boring, rushed, forced and zero chemistry pair.
    Tamara suits neither imo she is an awful character

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kylie1 (02-07-2013)

Last edited by tammyy2j; 02-07-2013 at 13:21.

Thread Information