Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gavin is also leaving Cutting it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dannifin88
    Christine Stephen Daly is a brillant actress and her character Melissa is brillant!

Her character will keep the show alive! Even though Allie and Gavin will be sorely missed!
    I agree she is great

Yeah Melissa is a great asset to the show as she is such a fantastic actress. Without Allie and Gavin will be so unusual and different as the show is about them so i dont really think the show has a bright future unless they create some gd storylines for the next series, i really hope the show does survive as i really like cutting it.

Quote Originally Posted by tasha_cfc
    Yeah Melissa is a great asset to the show as she is such a fantastic actress. Without Allie and Gavin will be so unusual and different as the show is about them so i dont really think the show has a bright future unless they create some gd storylines for the next series, i really hope the show does survive as i really like cutting it.
    I hope it does too, i only just got into the show, and i'm hook, i've had to go and buy all the DVD box sets. Let's hope that they can keep the show alive with some great story lines, and maybe some new characters to spice things up a little.

I think if the producers keep producing the same quality of episodes then the shows future is safe!!!

I think if the producers keep producing the same quality of episodes then the shows future is safe!!!
    Well lets hope so

Why did aliie go and now Gavin wants to go they are part of cutting it i can't image the next series without them it will be quite odd.

Quote Originally Posted by eastenders mad
    Why did aliie go and now Gavin wants to go they are part of cutting it i can't image the next series without them it will be quite odd.
    I agree it's going to be strange, but let's hope the writers can pull it off.

i think they will, as they already have brought in one really gd actress christine
    Last edited by tasha_cfc; 02-07-2005 at 14:15.

i think they will, as they already have brough in one really gd actress christine
    Yeah she is good isn't she, i love Christine, she was good in Casualty too.

yeah maybe she will be the perment charater now.
    or maybe Darcy and Eugue will take over.

Thread Information