Attempt Failed
    Damn not given

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (25-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Trying to give a damn about Kerry
    Attempt Failed
    Damn not given
    Laura Norton has described herself as "so chuffed" to renew her Emmerdale contract.

The actress, who has played Kerry Wyatt in the ITV soap for a year, has signed a deal to star for a further 12 months.

The 30-year-old told PA: "Oh I'm so chuffed, honestly it's been such an amazing year for me.

"In terms of my career I've done loads of theatre and amazing jobs over the years but I turn 30 in a couple of weeks and to be in a job where you're secure and for me having a year in a show like this was brilliant. But then to get another one, it's just the icing on the cake."

Wyatt, who was this year nominated for 'Best Newcomer' at the British Soap Awards, added that she was honoured to be recognised for her character.

"I've been nominated for a couple of awards and those nominations, regardless of whether you win or not, are class because it's a recognition of the work you're doing," she said.

"It's good all round because I feel like the character is so well written and so well created and so well formed that it does deserve recognition."
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Trying to give a damn about Kerry
    Attempt Failed
    Damn not given
    Laura Norton has described herself as "so chuffed" to renew her Emmerdale contract.

The actress, who has played Kerry Wyatt in the ITV soap for a year, has signed a deal to star for a further 12 months.

The 30-year-old told PA: "Oh I'm so chuffed, honestly it's been such an amazing year for me.

"In terms of my career I've done loads of theatre and amazing jobs over the years but I turn 30 in a couple of weeks and to be in a job where you're secure and for me having a year in a show like this was brilliant. But then to get another one, it's just the icing on the cake."

Wyatt, who was this year nominated for 'Best Newcomer' at the British Soap Awards, added that she was honoured to be recognised for her character.

"I've been nominated for a couple of awards and those nominations, regardless of whether you win or not, are class because it's a recognition of the work you're doing," she said.

"It's good all round because I feel like the character is so well written and so well created and so well formed that it does deserve recognition."

Emmerdale actress Laura Norton has revealed that her co-stars make filming risque scenes easier.

Norton, who portrays Kerry Wyatt in the Dales-based soap, told PA that she feels confident in the writers' decisions for the character, but there have been moments she has been shocked by the scripts.

Kerry has caused havoc in the village since she arrived, including taking her bra off in the Woolpack, giving Adam Barton (played by Adam Thomas) a lapdance and getting involved in a series of drunken fights.

Norton said: "I'm up for anything because I trust the writers and I trust they know what they're doing with the character. I want to be as committed to the character as I can be.

"Don't get me wrong, there's times when I open a block of scripts and I think, 'Oh God,' but that's what the beauty of being an actor is all about, you constantly need to be challenged and pushed."

Norton said of the lapdancing scene: "I think you've got to throw yourself into it on the day.

"The lap dance, obviously that was very exposing because you've got all of your colleagues around you and you just have to completely go for it."

She added: "I was totally overwhelmed by how supportive my colleagues were on the day.

"Nobody said anything but everyone knew that was quite a difficult thing to do and quite exposing and it was probably quite nerve-racking for me but they laughed and they clapped every time that I did it, in every rehearsal and every take."

Emmerdale star Laura Norton has predicted that fans will see a different side to her character Kerry Wyatt when she embarks on her new romance with Dan Spencer.

Kerry pursues Dan (Liam Fox) in this week's episodes after realising that she has no chance of a reunion with ex-boyfriend Andy Sugden (Kelvin Fletcher).

© Rex Features / Steve Meddle
    Laura Norton on 'Lorraine Live'

Speaking on ITV's Lorraine today (June 17), Norton explained that the relationship could be a turning point for Kerry.

She laughed: "Dan is the man! He's lovely. He brings out a different side in Kerry, I think, because he doesn't want anything from her.

"He's not judging her, so I think she's more relaxed than she is around Amy and Andy. It's nice that you see a little bit of a softer side."

© ITV
    Kerry and Dan kissing this week.

Norton also praised the decision to keep Kerry away from Amy (Chelsea Halfpenny) and Andy (Kelvin Fletcher) for the time being.

Kerry has struggled to win the forgiveness of her loved ones after neglecting Andy's children, causing a fire at Dale View and lying about being pregnant.

Norton explained: "Everything came crashing down and it needed to happen, because she was getting into this cycle of telling lies and making bad decisions.

"She's very insecure, so her default is to lie and to make people like her. It was great in the show to see her telling the truth [last week], so people can see that she does have it in her. But it's too little, too late."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...#ixzz2WTVaefJW
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Emmerdale star Laura Norton has predicted that fans will see a different side to her character Kerry Wyatt when she embarks on her new romance with Dan Spencer.

Kerry pursues Dan (Liam Fox) in this week's episodes after realising that she has no chance of a reunion with ex-boyfriend Andy Sugden (Kelvin Fletcher).
    Speaking on ITV's Lorraine today (June 17), Norton explained that the relationship could be a turning point for Kerry.

She laughed: "Dan is the man! He's lovely. He brings out a different side in Kerry, I think, because he doesn't want anything from her.

"He's not judging her, so I think she's more relaxed than she is around Amy and Andy. It's nice that you see a little bit of a softer side."

Norton also praised the decision to keep Kerry away from Amy (Chelsea Halfpenny) and Andy (Kelvin Fletcher) for the time being.

Kerry has struggled to win the forgiveness of her loved ones after neglecting Andy's children, causing a fire at Dale View and lying about being pregnant.

Norton explained: "Everything came crashing down and it needed to happen, because she was getting into this cycle of telling lies and making bad decisions.

"She's very insecure, so her default is to lie and to make people like her. It was great in the show to see her telling the truth [last week], so people can see that she does have it in her. But it's too little, too late."
    Last edited by alan45; 17-06-2013 at 13:13.

Emmerdale star Laura Norton has revealed that her character Kerry Wyatt's relationship with Dan Spencer could be over after she is accused of theft.

Dan is disappointed by Kerry's behaviour at the Home Farm charity table football game next week after she spills the charity bucket. Things go from bad to worse when Sean accuses her of stealing the cash.

Dan will then devastate Kerry by siding with his son instead of her, making it apparent that he doesn't fully trust her.

Speaking to the Radio Times, Norton said: "She's devastated because this is the one time that she's been accused of something she hasn't actually done!

"It leaves her wondering whether the relationship with Dan is going to work if he can't trust her."

After Dan confronts Kerry about stealing the money, the pair have a row and it looks as though it's over for the two of them.

However, later on, Kerry steps in on Sean's behalf when he's being intimidated by Robbie and suddenly Sean sees her in a totally different light. Feeling terrible about what has happened, Sean decides to tell his dad the truth.

Norton said: "I really hope Kerry and Dan work things out. I think they're lovely together. He brings out the softer side in her and I also think they've got the potential to have some absolutely mad adventures.

"I think that viewers are enjoying seeing them as a couple as well. They're definitely starting to warm to Kerry - she's a lovable rogue who doesn't mean anyone any harm and I think people can see that now.

"But my main hope for Kerry, as well as finding happiness and security in her relationship, is that she makes her daughter Amy a priority. She's the most important thing in her life."

Emmerdale couple Kerry Wyatt and Dan Spencer hit a problem in their relationship next week as they disagree over whether they should get married.

Kerry is determined to settle down with Dan as she feels that he's the one for her, but Dan has no desire for another wedding after his disastrous experiences with Ali and Chas.

Here, Laura Norton - who plays Kerry - explains why neither of the characters will want to back down in this battle of wills…

Why is Kerry so preoccupied with wanting Dan to propose?
    "I think Kerry has always dreamed of getting married, but she felt that it would probably never happen for her because she's so flawed. When Kerry is at the factory, she gets goaded by her workmates a little bit about how it's never going to happen for her.

"It comes up in conversation because other people in the village are getting married, but a comment is made about how Kerry isn't marriage material. That hurts Kerry and it pushes her buttons. She becomes determined to prove them wrong."

Is Kerry more focused on the idea of a big wedding, or securing a long-term future with Dan?
    "In the beginning, it's a response to people saying that she wouldn't look good on her wedding day and that she's not marriage material. For Kerry it's about the proposal, getting engaged and proving people wrong. Then she gets hooked on the idea of the big day and what it might be like.

"Kerry is also genuinely keen on spending the rest of her life with Dan, because she does love him. Once it's been mentioned, she thinks why would Dan not propose to her if he's in love with her?"

How does Dan react when Kerry starts to drop big hints about them getting married?
    "At first Kerry thinks that it's all going very well, because she just sees and hears what she wants to! Kerry is dropping hints and Dan isn't really responding at all, but she just sees things in a positive way. When Kerry realises that Dan is actually ignoring her and avoiding the subject, it makes her feel massively insecure."

Why is Dan so keen to avoid the subject?
    "Because they're so happy and Dan thinks that if it isn't broke, they shouldn't fix it. He's had some really bad experiences in the past with Ali turning out to be a lesbian and Chas jilting him. Dan thinks that him and Kerry have got something really good going, so why spoil it by putting rings on each other's fingers? He doesn't want to jinx the relationship."

Kerry also gets false hope for a moment!
    "Yes, they reach a point where Dan is not responding to the idea. Kerry is giving Dan a really hard time and ignoring him a little bit, but then he walks into the house with a present for her. When Kerry opens the box, she's incredibly disappointed because she was hoping it was a ring and it's not!"

Does Kerry explain why she feels so strongly about the idea?
    "She tells Dan that if they love each other, why would they not get married? He's done it with other women, so why not her? Kerry is feeling very insecure."

Could this make Kerry doubt their relationship?
    "I don't think Kerry would necessarily doubt how Dan feels about her. She is thick-skinned, but she is insecure and vulnerable underneath it all. This brings all of that back up again and it stems back to how she's felt about herself for her whole life. Kerry starts to think, 'What's the point in this relationship if Dan doesn't want to commit to it?'"

Could Kerry's attitude push Dan away?
    "Kerry has got the ability and the potential to push anybody over the edge! What she probably thinks will push Dan into proposing could have the opposite effect. She'll have to be careful because she could end up pushing him away…"

As Laura, do you think Kerry and Dan should get married?
    "I think it's a lovely idea, but I can totally see it from Dan's point of view as well. If there's nothing wrong with something, why change it? But I do think they are a perfect match for each other and I can only imagine what the wedding day would be like if they did get married! I think they're made for each other, so I personally think it would be a good idea."

What is Kerry's idea of a dream wedding?
    "She'd want it to be like Katie Price's wedding! It might also be like My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding - she'd want to go all out and be in control of everything, including Dan's outfit! She'd want lots of pink and sparkly things, and everybody would be invited because Kerry would want to be the centre of attention. I think it would be quite ridiculous!"

Kerry also starts to get involved in a beauty business with Bernice in another upcoming story. Are you pleased with that?
    "I'm really, really excited - I can't wait to work with Sam Giles who plays Bernice. The characters of Kerry and Bernice clash a little bit, so there's potential for loads of conflict and comedy stuff. I also can't wait to see what happens when Kerry gets her hands on people in that context!"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (26-04-2014), maidmarian (22-04-2014)

Emmerdale's Kerry Wyatt turns the tables on her boyfriend Dan Spencer next week, trying to make him jealous following his half-hearted proposal.

Keen to encourage Dan to fight for their relationship, Kerry starts flirting with a French cyclist named Laurent - offering him a place to stay after he falls off his bike while passing through the village.

In real life, Laura Norton - who plays Kerry - is among the nominees in the Best Comedy Performance category at this weekend's British Soap Awards.

Digital Spy recently caught up with Laura for an exclusive chat about her nomination, Kerry's relationship dramas and the upcoming arrival of Dan's brother Daz.

How does it feel to be nominated for Best Comedy Performance?
    "It's lovely. For an actor, it's great to be nominated for any award because it's so nice to get the recognition. A comedy nomination also holds a special place in my heart because I've worked really hard on this character and trying to make the portrayal truthful. I never intended for Kerry to be a comedy character, it's just something that happened over time with the writers and her behaviour.

"I also laugh a lot myself - I don't take life very seriously! I obviously do when I need to, but for me it's a lovely thing to be nominated for something where you're making other people laugh or smile. That's a really nice feeling."

Have you given any thought to possibly winning the award?
    "I definitely haven't got any expectations. I would love to win it, but I'm just so happy with the nomination because it's a lovely feeling to know that your bosses and your colleagues are happy with the work that you're doing. It'd be great to win it, but at the same time I wouldn't be gutted if I didn't because the nomination is half-way there!

"There are also some great actors who have been nominated in this category. Simon Gregson in Coronation Street is so brilliant at what he does and he's been in that soap for such a long time, so to be nominated against him is brilliant."

Do you think Emmerdale is in with a good chance across the board this year?
    "I hope so - I think it should be! We've had a fantastic couple of years and the show has just gone from strength to strength. The show is in its prime and it just feels like this is Emmerdale's time. We won Best Soap at the Inside Soap Awards and that was a public vote, so it just goes to show how popular the show is with the viewers at the moment.

"In the past couple of years we've had the live episode, the Woolpack siege and the Home Farm fire. The storylines have been great - especially the siege. I remember that caused such a stir at the time and it just felt like all of the country were watching it. I'd just say please, please vote for Emmerdale if you think it should win! It's got to at some point, so why not this year?"

When Kerry was first introduced, we weren't really supposed to like her. Would you say the fans have warmed to her now?
    "I think they have, as people are starting to understand why she behaves the way she does. When I first came into the show, Kerry was just a character who was behaving badly and we weren't really sure why she was doing it. Now that I've been there for two years, people are getting to know the character better.

"Kerry speaks her mind and she makes bad decisions, but it's because she's insecure. People have warmed to her now they've seen that she's vulnerable and flawed, like we all are. I think people want to see her do well and come good at some point!"

When your on-screen daughter Chelsea Halfpenny announced that she was leaving Emmerdale, did you ever worry about what that would mean for Kerry?
    "Of course, because I was so closely attached to her storylines. But I think there was something about the character of Kerry where you could literally put her with any character or in any situation and it would work.

"By the time Chelsea had decided to leave, Kerry and Dan had found each other and it was a match made in heaven - even though it doesn't always seem that way! For once in her life, Kerry had found somewhere she didn't want to leave, even though she'd moved around her whole life. She'd found someone who loved her and it was just meant to be."

Do you miss working with Chelsea?
    "I do - one of my favourite things in the world was to go to work and act opposite Chelsea in a scene. We gelled together really well and became really good friends, so I think that came across on screen as well.

"If we were on a night out, people always asked if I was Chelsea's real mam - which is quite offensive in real life as she's only seven years younger than me! (Laughs.) I really miss working with her."

Do you think Kerry will ever overcome her insecurities?
    "I think there's potential for her to realise that she's not a bad person and she deserves to be loved, but fundamentally she's such a flawed person and she bases most of her decisions on the fact that nobody has ever really loved her since she was little.

"Kerry's main thing is that she feels unlovable, and because she's in her 30s now, it will take an awful lot for her to change. She won't settle and be content - I think there's still going to be a rocky road."

Do you hope Kerry and Dan will make it down the aisle?
    "It'd be nice to see them get married, but it's a bit turbulent at the moment because Kerry started wanting the wedding for the wrong reasons. It all started because people were making digs at her, saying that she's not marriage material.

"Then when Dan didn't seem keen, it became something else and it touched a nerve with her. If their relationship is real, Kerry doesn't understand why Dan wouldn't want to marry her, so it's brought out all of her insecurities."

Next week Kerry gets her own back by befriending a cyclist called Laurent, doesn't she?
    "Yes - even though Dan has now proposed to Kerry, she thinks that he's only done it because she's gone off in a huff. Kerry just feels a bit put out and tells Dan that if he wants their relationship to go anywhere, he's going to have to try a bit harder. She's not very happy with him and she's wondering whether their relationship is worth it.

"When the new character Laurent comes in, Kerry starts to have a bit of fun with him. Nothing happens, but Kerry enjoys pushing Dan's buttons and trying to make him jealous! The scenes coming up are hysterical and Alexander [Devrient], who's playing the cyclist, is brilliant. He's such a character and we had so much fun doing those scenes."

Dan is not pleased to see Kerry and Laurent together
    © ITV
    Dan is not pleased to see Kerry and Laurent

Will the upcoming arrival of Dan's brother Daz affect Kerry?
    "I'm sure it will! The dynamics will change. Kerry loves new people as she's so friendly and up for a party, but I'm sure there'll also be some conflict somewhere - it's just whether it's between Kerry and Daz, or Dan and Daz! We'll have to wait and see, but I'm sure something will turn upside down!"

Have you filmed many scenes yet with Mark Jordon, who's playing Daz?
    "I've done a couple with him. It's weird, because he does really look like Liam who plays Dan! They could be brothers in real life! On Mark's first day on set, it was like he'd been there forever and the chemistry between all of us - especially Mark and Liam - was brilliant.

"We were laughing all day and it was almost like it had become a different show for a day, as it felt like we were filming a sitcom! We didn't know the scenes would be funny to start with, but they just turned out that way. We're filming more scenes this week and I'm really looking forward to that. Daz's arrival is mixing things up and creating a different dynamic in our group, which is really interesting."

Would you like the show to introduce another member of Kerry's family?
    "I would love that. I think somebody from Kerry's past has to show up at some point, because there's a whole world of pain around her that I think we don't know anything about yet.

"It'd be interesting for the audience to see Kerry on a different level and find out exactly why she's so insecure, vulnerable and badly behaved. Maybe that could be a family member or an old boyfriend, but I'd love to find out more of Kerry's backstory."

Are you sticking around on Emmerdale for the foreseeable future?
    "I am, as I've just had my contract renewed a couple of weeks ago. I've got another year on the show, which is amazing and I'm really excited about it. There's nowhere I'd rather be!"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (22-05-2014)

Emmerdale is lining up a soap wedding day to remember as outrageous Kerry Wyatt prepares to tie the knot with her fiancé Dan Spencer.

Kerry is hoping for a fresh start now that she has found happiness with Dan (Liam Fox), but her dream ceremony is about to come under serious threat when Dan is given reason to doubt her loyalty to him.

Digital Spy recently caught up with Laura Norton, who plays Kerry, for all the gossip on her character's big day.

How did you feel about getting a big soap wedding storyline?
    "I was over the moon. It's always nice to play dress-up and be the centre of attention for a day, but especially when you're playing a character like Kerry! She's so outrageous, so I always knew that her wedding was going to be something quite spectacular. It was never just going to be a demure, beautiful wedding - something was always going to go wrong…"

The build-up to the wedding has seen Dan grow concerned over Kerry's closeness to his brother Daz. How would you describe her feelings for the village's newcomer?
    "Kerry thinks that Daz is a bit of a kindred spirit. They've got similar personalities as they're both up for a laugh. Daz is quite boisterous and loud, just like Kerry is.

"Dan hasn't told Kerry anything about his past with Daz, so she just thinks that Daz is a lovely guy who is successful and good fun. Kerry thinks that Dan is being quite hard on Daz. Because she doesn't know much about their sibling rivalry, she doesn't see how much Daz is winding Dan up and making him feel insecure."

How does Kerry react when Daz tries to kiss her on the eve of the wedding?
    "It comes completely out of the blue for Kerry. Up until this point, Kerry and Daz have been really good friends and she is totally oblivious that there could be something else going on. Daz coming onto her is the last thing that she ever would have expected, but he has started to develop feelings for her.

"It happens on the night of the stag and hen parties, as Kerry nips back to get a CD and Daz comes back to the house too. They're on their own, so Daz sees an opportunity to make a move on her. They've both had a drink, so Daz tells Kerry how brilliant she is. Kerry goes along with it because it's nice for her to hear a compliment and she's been arguing with Dan recently.

"When Daz makes his move on Kerry, she's just in complete shock. She doesn't kiss him back, but she doesn't pull away either so it looks like she's going along with it. Dan walks in on this moment, so even though Kerry isn't actually kissing Daz back, it looks like she is cheating on Dan and she has to deal with the consequences of that. The wheels come off and there's a few fireworks!"

Does Kerry start to see Daz's true colours after this?
    "Yeah, she does! All along Daz has been making sly remarks and putting Dan down, but Kerry has been defending him the whole time, thinking Daz is absolutely brilliant. She thinks that she has found a friend in Daz, to the point where her and Dan have really fallen out over this.

"In that moment when the kiss happens and Dan storms out, Kerry starts to realise that Daz might be playing games and trying to come between them."

Dan sees Daz flirting with Kerry
    © ITV
    Dan sees everything

Is Kerry hurt when Dan doesn't believe that she is innocent in this situation?
    "She is, but it's classic Kerry because she's always putting her foot in it. This is the one time that she hasn't actually done anything wrong, but it's like the boy who cried wolf. She's done so many things in the past, so she can't really blame Dan for thinking that she might have got carried away with Daz in the moment.

"Kerry is always doing stuff like this as she's absolutely flawed, but she loves Dan more than anything else in the world. She reacted the way she did with Daz because it was just a complete shock. She does everything in her power to make Dan see that it was all Daz and not her. Kerry needs to prove that she loves Dan and she wants to marry him!"

Kerry goes to the wedding, but how worried is she that she might be jilted by Dan?
    "On the morning of the wedding, Kerry goes to see Dan and makes a big speech by telling him all of the reasons that she loves him and why she wants to be with him. She tells him that she's going to go to the church and he'd better be there!

"Once Kerry has done that big speech, she is quite confident that Dan is going to turn up. She psyches herself up, but then she ends up waiting for Dan just a little bit too long and she starts to worry that the wedding isn't going to happen. I can't really give away much more, but there's going to be a whole other dimension to the story that happens next…"

Kerry waits outside the church hoping for the arrival of her husband to be
    © ITV
    Kerry waits outside the church

What did you make of Kerry's wedding dress? Did you have any input into it?
    "I did, as I spoke to the costume designers about the kind of dress that I thought Kerry would wear. I mentioned Katie Price and Peter Andre's wedding, because that is exactly the kind of thing that Kerry would go for - she'd want to look like a princess! Kerry would want a lot of flesh on show, a tiara and lots of sparkles.

"We talked about it loads, then costume went away and did their thing and it was brilliant. The dress literally couldn't have been more perfect. Personally I would never wear it, but for Kerry it couldn't have been better. It's flamboyant, loud and unapologetic - just like her!"

Are soap weddings difficult to film because of the long shooting days?
    "It was actually one of the best filming days I've had! The sun was shining, it was hot and it was literally how you'd want your own wedding day to be. There was also a lovely group of actors involved, and I loved the scripts because they're funny and moving at the same time.

"I was so looking forward to doing this. It was a brilliant couple of days. I know they can be long filming days and you need to get lots of shots, but everything that we did was actually slightly different to a normal soap wedding, so I absolutely loved it!"

There are also some scenes coming up where Bob gives Kerry some home truths about how she's seen by other people. How does she react?
    "At that point, Kerry is feeling really down on herself. Bob tries to give her a bit of friendly advice, because Dan has told her off for acting like a child all of the time.

"Bob tells Kerry that maybe it's because of the way she dresses. Kerry takes that one comment on board and runs away with it, deciding that she wants a complete image overhaul! She completely changes her image and it lasts for about two seconds, but it's really funny! Bless her - she'll do anything to be loved!"

Kerry changes her style to win back Dan
    © ITV
    Kerry changes her image!

Do you hope Dan is still the one for Kerry?
    "I do! As dysfunctional as they are, I think they're a match made in heaven. They're soulmates and they were made for each other. I think they're going to have more ups and downs because that's the way that they work. They won't be content anytime soon, but I definitely want them to work through everything."

Mark Jordon (Daz) was only with the show for a short period, but would you like to see him back?
    "Definitely! He was brilliant. He came in for about 15 episodes and we had a three-week filming period doing those. As an on-screen family we have our own little dynamic as we all know each other so well, but it was literally like he'd been there for years.

"Mark is a brilliant actor and his character fitted in really well. We all got on, we all laughed a lot and his character is fantastic. I definitely think there's scope for him to come back and cause more trouble. I think the whole cast would like to see him back."

Would you like Kerry to change her ways on a more permanent basis?
    "In some ways I would, as I want her to be happy and feel secure about herself, but at the minute I don't think she would change. She's too set in her ways and it takes a long time for those kind of big changes to be implemented.

"Kerry always makes bad decisions, but they come from a good place as she is insecure, has low self-esteem and tries too hard. I like it when Kerry messes up because nobody is perfect. Even when she does make a mistake, people can see that she's got a good heart.

"I don't want Kerry to keep making terrible decisions and hurt people, but I think part of the fun of the character is exploring her depths. She's so layered and she has a horrific past, so it'd be good to explore that and maybe find out a bit more about why she is the way she is."

Thread Information