Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Chrissie Johnny Allen's daughter

Is Chrissie Johnny Allen's daughter

I read somewhere that Chrissie is johnny allen's daughter is that true and if so when will it be on our screens

nothing has been confirmed, there have been loads for romors about him having a surprise, daughter/son. names that have been mentioned:- alfie, danny, chrissie
    Last edited by Bad Wolf; 19-03-2005 at 13:39.

but what about that lass that came in yesterday isn't she his daughter his only one

she is his daughter, but there have been rumours for a while that eventually we will find out that he has off spring he doesn't know about

Quote Originally Posted by rach.green
    she is his daughter, but there have been rumours for a while that eventually we will find out that he has off spring he doesn't know about
    He had another daughter the one you saw a picture of the other day but she died in a fire along with his wife.

The girl yesterday,ruby, is his daughter and the girl in the picture is his daughter scarlet.

Danny Moon's name has been metioned in conbection with Johnny having a son/daughter on the square he doesn't know about.

i think it's a little stupid they could always bring in someone from a previous fling, bring in new characters!!!
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

i though that because she has blonde hair and looks older than what ruby looks like, maybe she has died or run away or something likr that. whatever it is, seeing the name scarlet certainly touched one of ruby's nerves at first sight
    #1 Eastender

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Eastender
    i though that because she has blonde hair and looks older than what ruby looks like, maybe she has died or run away or something likr that. whatever it is, seeing the name scarlet certainly touched one of ruby's nerves at first sight
    I can't remember where I saw it. It was either here or another forum but I read that the girl in the picture is Johnny's other daughter who is apparently dead. The name Scarlett is named after her which is why Ruby had a shock when she saw he sister's name as the title of her dads new club. Also Ruby was always in Scarlett's shadow because deep down she knew that her dad loved her more and therefore second best.

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Ruby's sister Scarlet now we know why he chose Scarlet for his club and it wasn't to go with the decor like he told Andy and her mother died in a fire just over a year ago apparently Ruby and Johnny don't have a good relationship as he always preferred her sister i read it in Inside Soap
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Thread Information