Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Chrissie and Jake news III

Quote Originally Posted by eastenders mad
    yeah they are like a big happy family.
    well not at the moment with her plotting to get rid of them, and shannis' dengie like arguments

O.K we all know Chrissie wants rid of Sharon and D incase they ask about Den, but she still has no right to cause trouble between the two of them and what's more Chrissie seems to be really enjoying it.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

JAKE COME BACK im missing u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ya'll i hate chrissie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope she leaves walford, i hope the whole walford people find out what she did....sam better stay in walford, because everyone is saying that she is leaving, nooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Crazzykayzz
    JAKE COME BACK im missing u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ya'll i hate chrissie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope she leaves walford, i hope the whole walford people find out what she did....sam better stay in walford, because everyone is saying that she is leaving, nooooooooo
    sam does leave everyone knows it.im missing jake too and danny.come back now.
    danny moon please come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not missing Jake much to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    Not missing Jake much to be honest
    i know what ya mean, i thought id have missed him and Jakisse but there hasnt really been a moment so far when ive felt this...probably becuase theres lots of stuff going on at the moment in the show to take my mind off it

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    i know what ya mean, i thought id have missed him and Jakisse but there hasnt really been a moment so far when ive felt this...probably becuase theres lots of stuff going on at the moment in the show to take my mind off it
    yeh i agree, so much other stuff is going on that i havent really missed him yet, i might do soon though
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I'm missing him. The past week hasn't really interested me, not even Shannis which I was relying on to tide me over until September.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    I'm missing him. The past week hasn't really interested me, not even Shannis which I was relying on to tide me over until September.
    I know what you mean. I found myself in tears in my English lesson when I was reading a soap magazine from a couple of weeks ago! The article was about Jake & Chrissie and when he and Danny were leaving.

I am so depressed at the moment. First Jake leaves *sob*, then my boyfriend and I broke up

I just want to go to sleep and wake up and find that it's September and Jake's back *sigh*
    Thanks for the AMAZING banner Layneykins!

Well Some Ppl Dnt No Dat Sam Is Leaving, Sharon Rules

Thread Information