Thread: Scruffy looking Lucas

Scruffy looking Lucas

Lucas is looking uglier and scruffier day by day. I am not sure if there are others that feel this way, but how does an ugly guy like Lucas, end up with romance stories with some nice looking women and they keep a charismatic guy like Paul Robinson single? Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by homeawayjsk View Post
    Lucas is looking uglier and scruffier day by day. I am not sure if there are others that feel this way, but how does an ugly guy like Lucas, end up with romance stories with some nice looking women and they keep a charismatic guy like Paul Robinson single? Am I missing something?
    I'm very fond of Lucas so I don't see it as strange that he can get nice looking women. I admit he's got really scruffy lately, though - his hair is really getting on my nerves.

I like Lucas. He's good-looking and nice too.

I guess I was comparing with Paul Robinson and his character not linked to any of the nice looking women (Like JR from Dallas). Maybe Lucas's hair and scruffy look at the moment doesnt do him any justice and does get on my nerves too.
    Last edited by homeawayjsk; 17-05-2012 at 13:44.

Perhaps the ladies are getting to know how Paul Robinson treats them and being wary. He really loved Rebecca too, so probably needed a break.

Neighbours's Lucas Fitzgerald (Scott Major) will admit to friend Sonya Mitchell that he is in love with the mother of his unborn child, Vanessa Villante, it has been revealed.

Sonya then pushes Lucas to tell Vanessa how he feels, but Lucas is reluctant to make a move due to Vanessa's developing relationship with headstrong doctor Rhys Lawson.

Lucas instead decides to prove his love by taking the drastic step of buying a house for the two of them to share.

"Lucas thinks if he can provide a home for their baby, Vanessa will have to move in with him," a show insider told the Daily Star.

"He's totally in love and wants them to be a family once the baby is born."

"However, Rhys is also going to show his commitment to Vanessa in the coming weeks, so Lucas will feel even more isolated," they added.

"He turns to Sonya, who tries to get him to confess all - but he doesn't have the courage."
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Neighbours's Lucas Fitzgerald (Scott Major) will admit to friend Sonya Mitchell that he is in love with the mother of his unborn child, Vanessa Villante, it has been revealed.

Sonya then pushes Lucas to tell Vanessa how he feels, but Lucas is reluctant to make a move due to Vanessa's developing relationship with headstrong doctor Rhys Lawson.

Lucas instead decides to prove his love by taking the drastic step of buying a house for the two of them to share.

"Lucas thinks if he can provide a home for their baby, Vanessa will have to move in with him," a show insider told the Daily Star.

"He's totally in love and wants them to be a family once the baby is born."

"However, Rhys is also going to show his commitment to Vanessa in the coming weeks, so Lucas will feel even more isolated," they added.

"He turns to Sonya, who tries to get him to confess all - but he doesn't have the courage."
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Think we all saw that coming...
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

I agree. Lucas had his chance and it is now Rhys's turn for it to work with Vanessa.
    Last edited by homeawayjsk; 10-07-2012 at 12:30.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thinks Lucas needs a good hair cut - there's something about his hair at the moment that looks a bit sorry and pathetic :s

Thread Information