Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 40th Anniversary Storyline

I personally think it's Cain. He's been quiet recently but that is exactly why I think it will be him. Carl/Cameron are too obvious and we know Cain will go mental when he finds out about the affair and probably try and kill Cameron only to be killed himself.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    Sarah Dingle develops leukaemia soon, but that shouldnt kill her by October?!

and that doesnt answer the murder issue?

I would still go for Cameron or Carl - one or the other being murdered as a result of the 30k issue - but who would be moved by either? Debbie, but not if she knows about his afair - Jimmy?

hardly PEOPLE being moved is it...?
    Debbie's baby must be due very soon, so for her to want the birth induced Sarah's condition must be very critical, so perhaps Sarah doesn't survive, and it's this that "moves people" and results in a murder, particularly if it's going to be a "who dunnit", and we know they can drag on for months with so many suspects ? By the way Sarah c what transplant is being referred to ,would a new born be able to survive such a procedure even if it's bone marrow ?

Quote Originally Posted by peanutnutter View Post
    I personally think it's Cain. He's been quiet recently but that is exactly why I think it will be him. Carl/Cameron are too obvious and we know Cain will go mental when he finds out about the affair and probably try and kill Cameron only to be killed himself.
    We could all do with some insider info as to who is leaving the cast ? But at the moment it's all hush,hush. Adam's the only one as far as I'm aware.

Last edited by Glen1; 16-09-2012 at 17:02.

Quote Originally Posted by peanutnutter View Post
    Emmerdale writers and producers would be idiots to kill off Cain Dingle imo one of the best characters ever on the show

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (17-09-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    We could all do with some insider info as to who is leaving the cast ? But at the moment it's all hush,hush. Adam's the only one as far as I'm aware.
    Who is Adam that is leaving?
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 16-09-2012 at 19:21.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    can only think of Adam Barton but not aware he is leaving at moment

can only think of Adam Barton but not aware he is leaving at moment

I hope Cain or Adam aren't leaving... I'm still leaning on Sarah. Rik is saying it's truly heartbreaking.

Adam Barton ,supposed to be leaving late autumn, not saying he is the murder victim ,only one of the cast known to be going. I also hope it's not Cain would be disasterville .

Thread Information