Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Big Mo Harris (Laila Morse)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Is she leaving for good?

Stacey has rented the other room in the flat now to Martin
    I haven't seen the episode, but I do think that Fat Elvis wouldn't have appeared if her appearances weren't going to decline or stop altogether. It's more realistic that Mo isn't around much, with Kat gone. Stacey is of no relation to her and she has other relatives that she could spend time with who are in the country (Lynne, Belinda, Little Mo, her two children from her marriage and her other granddaughter from one of those children.)

It's a massive shame that Pat was killed off. Now would have been the ideal time to cast Mo's other kids, who are Pat's niece and nephew.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-05-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I haven't seen the episode, but I do think that Fat Elvis wouldn't have appeared if her appearances weren't going to decline or stop altogether. It's more realistic that Mo isn't around much, with Kat gone. Stacey is of no relation to her and she has other relatives that she could spend time with who are in the country (Lynne, Belinda, Little Mo, her two children from her marriage and her other granddaughter from one of those children.)

It's a massive shame that Pat was killed off. Now would have been the ideal time to cast Mo's other kids, who are Pat's niece and nephew.
    stacey calls mo, nan

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post

stacey calls mo, nan

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    stacey calls mo, nan
    She calls her it but she's no relation.

Mo is Viv's mother; Stacey is Charlie's great niece.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/19/easten...death-7400157/

i wonder will it be as good as kathy faking her death for so long

laila rumoured to be leaving

big mo leaves with fat elvis

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eas...arris-returns/

Laila Morse will be returning to EastEnders as Big Mo Harris.

With the soap in the early days of saying goodbye to several cast members ? Danielle Harold (Lola), Danny Dyer (Mick), Ricky Champ (Stuart) and Dayle Hudson (Peter) ? fans will surely be thrilled that a familiar face is coming back to Walford.

Soap bosses have now confirmed that Big Mo will be appearing for a short stint this summer, for the first time since she went off on a cruise ship with her beau Fat Elvis in 2021.

Big Mo left Jean Slater in quite a pickle the last time anyone saw her, as she'd clued her relative into a large amount of cannabis that Jean would need to get rid of.

Speaking about her return, Laila Morse said: "I always have so much fun playing Mo so I can't wait to get back to the Square and see what mischief she gets up to this time. I've missed my on-screen family so much and can't wait to see everyone again."

Morse is set to begin filming this short stint over the summer, with the scenes airing on BBC One shortly thereafter.

The actress has been a favourite among the Slaters ever since her debut in the soap on September 18, 2000. Previous stories have included her mystery past with Pat Butcher, and more recently, her attempts to make the other Slaters wrongly believe Kat had died during her time in Ireland.

Big Mo returns to a Slater family in turmoil. Jean is now away from the Square getting mental health treatment while Kat has become embroiled in in-fighting with the Mitchell clan.

returning with freddie

Thread Information