Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly Windsor (Adele Silva)

i could see it being carl. cant see her going with her little sisters ex that doesnt sound like kelly although she did go for any lad in trousers even if it was her brother plus he isnt rich enough for her. zac - no way kane couldnt see it but he is a bit of rough and biff did it for her marlon is dating her sister and i dont think she is that much of a b***h i hope they aren't going to bring her back completely different without looking out for even her own family she did always try to look out for donna

carl would be the perfect match good looking loads of money and a powerful family in the village although by all accords she is meant to come back rich herself and in a sports car.

i do hope they look in to the history between her and scott though
    Last edited by melmarshall858; 09-06-2005 at 23:23.

HOW KELLY WINDSOR RETURNS (Friday 24th June 2005)

Kelly Windsor makes a shock return to the village to be at Scott’s bedside, but step-mum Viv isn’t impressed. Kelly doesn’t waste any time in showing that she hasn’t changed when a young doctor on duty arrives and she sets about seducing him. Kelly quick slips back into caring mode when Viv arrives back from the canteen but are Bob and Marlon as convinced by Kelly’s display of concern as Viv seems to be?

What else is going on in the Dales:
    Meanwhile, Ashley pays Zoe a visit and asks her to explain what happened. He reminds her of a previous comment she made saying that she wanted Scott out of her life for good, but Zoe is indignant at his suggestions.

Elsewhere, Max tells Jimmy that Andy may lose his entire flock of sheep due to illness resulting in a loss of £10,000. Can Jimmy hatch a plan to use this to his advantage?

Adele Silva (Kelly Windsor)

Viv, Bob, Donna & Marlon rally round Scott's bedside - Kelly makes a surprise entrance.

Does anyone else know what's happening with this 'Robert gets revenge on Andy storyline'? I assume that the illness with the sheep has something to do with it? Jimmy using it to his advantage, he's one of the King's isn't he?! and that's who Robert gets to help him wreak his revenge?!

a nice bit of totty for emmerdale

ill be wacthing once more...

bondboffin

btw why is scott in hospital, soz dont usually reead emmerdale spoilers

bondboffin

Lesley did say to Viv in the cafe the other night that she'd heard a rumour about Scott and Kelly, so they've already briefly mentioned their history

It says in the spoilers she tries to seduce a young doctor when she arrives but i think it'll be one of the King brothers or Robert. I hope it's Carl so that when Chas comes back there'll be quite a cat figt- Chas did ask Carl to wait for her so that woul be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Meadows
    It says in the spoilers she tries to seduce a young doctor when she arrives but i think it'll be one of the King brothers or Robert. I hope it's Carl so that when Chas comes back there'll be quite a cat figt- Chas did ask Carl to wait for her so that woul be good.
    NO NO NO!! Carl cant be the one that is wrong it took them too long to get back together (well sort of back together) he has to wait for her. Could be Matthew to make Louise jealous!!! Now that would be good!!!
    Soapy Dream :

that jordie dustbin man.... do it in the back of the van.... and they get crushed lol

bondboffijn

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    that jordie dustbin man.... do it in the back of the van.... and they get crushed lol

bondboffijn
    what?? explain
    Soapy Dream :

Thread Information