Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Windsor (Adele Silva)

Eve done some fake photo's, don't think she done the papers.
    I think Kelly had them when she first came.
    If Carl had been clever he would have done some more DNA results. As soon as she arrived.

Emmerdale star Nick Miles has revealed that he is thrilled over the response to his ongoing amnesia storyline.

The actor's character Jimmy King recently made the terrible decision to dump wife Nicola in favour of his scheming ex-fiancée Kelly Windsor, who exploited his memory loss in order to win him back.

Although Jimmy has since seen Kelly's true colours, the village bitch will continue to cause problems for him and Nicola until she makes her departure next week.

Speaking to Inside Soap about Jimmy's current plot, Miles commented: "It's fantastic to be involved in a storyline that has caught the audience's imagination so much. When I was on Loose Women, they showed the scene where Jimmy chose to be with Kelly, and I got boos like you wouldn't believe!

"People in the street are always shouting at me that Jimmy is an idiot and should leave Kelly alone. They say, 'Come here, I'll smack you over the head - that'll bring your memory back!'"

Miles also hinted at a battle of wills ahead as Nicola will soon become determined to get a divorce from Jimmy, while he still hopes to win her back.

He said: "Nicola's a tough cookie. Poor Jimmy is beside himself with regret and desperate to get her back. 'Abject begging' is the best way to describe his tactics. But things aren't over yet, because Jimmy is as tenacious as Nicola is tough. That's one of Jimmy's greatest qualities - if he's got a bone, he doesn't give it up."

Quote Originally Posted by layla View Post
    If Elliot is Jimmy's , then this is a way of bringing her back.
    Is he really her and Jimmy's kid?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Is he really her and Jimmy's kid?
    I dont think so

Nicola and Jimmy's blast from the past

Emmerdale couple Jimmy and Nicola King will be confronted by "a blast from the past" in 2012, series producer Stuart Blackburn has revealed.

The pair have overcome a turbulent year in which they came close to divorcing when Jimmy (Nick Miles) left Nicola (Nicola Wheeler) for ex-fiancée Kelly Windsor (Adele Silva), who exploited his amnesia for her own ends.

Blackburn claimed that Nicole and Jimmy's happiness will be short-lived though, as someone or something from their past returns to "stir things up".

"Jimmy and Nicola, there's some great adventures for them coming up," Blackburn said in a 2012 preview video. "I think Nicola's going to put her foot down on certain issues.

"There's a couple of surprises coming up and maybe a wee blast from the past just to stir things up a little bit."

Blackburn also hinted at what the next year holds for other Emmerdale couples Katie (Sammy Winward) and Declan (Jason Merrells) and The Bartons.

"Declan, as everybody can see, is a complete emotional idiot," he commented. "I think the one thing Katie's not going to do is make any of the same mistakes of the past. We're gonna see a much, much feistier, stronger Katie."

On the Bartons' recent relationship troubles and actor James Thornton's upcoming departure, Blackburn continued: "John's been through hell and back, there's a long way to go but I think there's a chance for them [before he leaves].

"They're gonna find happiness, the trouble is it might just be a brief fleeting moment."
    Last edited by Perdita; 27-12-2011 at 17:12.

Is Kelly and her kid with Jimmy coming back?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (30-12-2011)

Heaven help us , i hope not, it does look a bit ominous though.

Is he really Jimmy's child?

I would find it really boring if they did

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

lizann (31-12-2011)

Emmerdale's Nicola Wheeler has revealed that her character suffers more marital problems with husband Jimmy.

Her alter ego, also called Nicola, originally split with Jimmy King (Nick Miles) when Kelly Windsor (Adele Silva) manipulated his lost memory.

In the coming weeks, Jimmy and Nicola decide they do not want any more children, but neither do they want to take the necessary action.

Wheeler told Soaplife: "She believes there's no risk with a vasectomy. Whereas taking the pill is open to human error [her own], as well as possible health risks."

The actress went on to describe an upcoming comical scene in The Woolpack, saying: "She pours his drink over him and gets her way when he agrees to have a vasectomy after all. For Nicola it's the perfect conclusion."

Teasing the months ahead, Wheeler added: "There's a past issue that's going to become present and is going to cause more trouble."

Thread Information