Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bit of a dilemma!

I think thats the best course for now.......and as you say strict supervision when either of the sons are anywhere near the house. Its sad, but probably necessary

latest update: the younger boy was over earlier and said that his parents are buying the boy a DS this weekend. This says to me that they have spoken to the girl or her parent and they have denied what the boy said... why else would they buy a new one if this one is claim not to be ours??? I won't hold my breath for an apology
    Super Mod

Going from my experience don't bank on an apology! We never received an apology from the boy who stole from my son or his parents, they saw themselves more as the victims. Don't ever let those 2 boys go anywhere unsupervised in your house. Hope it is all sorted soon.xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuareet For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (24-02-2012)

I think its draw a line time.

They wont apologise, because in doing so they have to publically admit their son is a theiif..

they know what he is - he has been rewarded for being a theif with a DS!! good message to send, but not your problem

and you have your DS back, and now know never to let the little tea leaves out of your sight!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (24-02-2012)

Thread Information