Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Homeland

I hope Brody is in Season 2

Okay I'm still watching spoiler free, how good am I? Anyway I think Saul may turn out to be the traitor. I've just got a hunch. Don't tell me if I'm right I have 5 episodes left.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

So, what did we all think of the ending then? A bit anti-climatic or leaving you wanting to see the second series.

My main question is what was a devout Muslim doing sitting on the roof drinking BEER!?

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    So, what did we all think of the ending then? A bit anti-climatic or leaving you wanting to see the second series.

My main question is what was a devout Muslim doing sitting on the roof drinking BEER!?
    I was thinking for ages that Saul was also a traitor

I think Carrie will forget about the son and Brody's connection because of the shock therapy

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I was thinking for ages that Saul was also a traitor

I think Carrie will forget about the son and Brody's connection because of the shock therapy

They said her memory would return after a few months. Presumably that's where the next series will start, somewhere around then.
    Last edited by parkerman; 09-05-2012 at 07:01.

Can I just say for those who may not have realised but the writers and producers of this are the same Wacko's who produced 24, which probably means we're in for the long hall. My theory. Brody & Aziz. Small men in big men shoes. Part of my brain would like to believe that Saul is the traitor but if we are going to down the 24 road he's more likely to be a red-herring (Think he's a baddie but he's really a goody).As for the ending Carrie won't forget Brody she wasn't asleep when she was give the electric shock treatment. She felt all the pain because she thought she deserved to. I don't know how many series we will have of this but can I just give a couple of pieces of advice. 1 Trust no-one but Carrie. (She is Jack/Chloe rolled into one) 2 Under no circumstances become emotionally attached to anyone apart from Carrie. (It will only end in tears. Yours, trust me I know I bear the scars of 8 years of 24. I know the pain. When the new series is shown on CH4 just switch off the part of your brain that does the thinking as thinking is bad.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Homeland season two is to premiere in the UK on October 7 on Channel 4.

The thriller - which stars Claire Danes and Damian Lewis - will reclaim its 9pm slot on Sunday nights from next month.

The first series of Homeland concluded in the UK on May 6, attracting an audience of over 4m.

The show's debut run will be repeated in full on More4 ahead of the season two premiere, with episodes airing on consecutive evenings from tomorrow night (Tuesday, September 25) at 11.05pm.

Homeland has been named as one of US President Barack Obama's favourite TV shows and triumphed at the recent 2012 Emmy Awards, winning in six categories.

The second season will premiere in the US on cable network Showtime this Sunday (September 30), just one week ahead of UK transmission

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-09-2012), tammyy2j (06-10-2012)

Back this Sunday on Channel 4

Last edited by tammyy2j; 06-10-2012 at 00:28.

Loving the 2nd series already. Loved the 1st episode. Im loving also the story line Brody's daughter is having, the mental struggle in her head between her dads religion and her own life. Think its gona be a great series. I dont know wether its a good thing or a bad thing but, could anyone see it going similar to 24??

Thread Information