Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 27 February - 2 March 2012

Exclamation Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 27 February - 2 March 2012

Monday, 27-Feb-2012
    John tries to retrieve some of the money he lost back from Dennis, Harvey makes Roo reapply for the position she quit, and Tyler causes more trouble for Casey.

Tuesday, 28-Feb-2012
    Brax warns Tyler not to bring down Casey with his reckles behaviour. April is forced to think about the sacrifices she makes for Heath and Gina and John's future is unclear.

Wednesday, 29-Feb-2012
    April and Heath make an official decision about their relationship, Liam helps Irene with her music, and Ruby catches Brax in the arms of another woman.

Thursday, 01-Mar-2012
    The Walker house is searched by Police, Romeos past comes back to haunt him and Ruby tries to forgive Brax after seeing him with another woman.

Friday, 02-Mar-2012
    Roo prepares her pitch, only to find out Harvey lied and Romeo decides to join the Surf Comp circuit. Meanwhile, Sasha is finding it hard to deal with the drama her family is being put through.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Abigail (12-02-2012), Dazzle (09-02-2012), homeawayjsk (09-02-2012), kaz21 (09-02-2012), loubooboo (09-02-2012), TaintedLove (10-02-2012), tammyy2j (12-02-2012)

I originally thought April and Heath were completely inappropriate but I'm starting to like them together now. I still have to look away sometimes when they kiss as it seems a bit perverted.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Who is Brax with now?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Who is Brax with now?
    Think he is getting close to Leah

I hope Harvey gets his comeuppance soon. He`s not even a baddy that I like to hate - I just dislike him for causing so much trouble.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Abigail (20-02-2012), Dazzle (16-02-2012), lizann (04-03-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I hope Harvey gets his comeuppance soon. He`s not even a baddy that I like to hate - I just dislike him for causing so much trouble.
    I hate him too - so much so that I've been known to switch over when he's on. As you say, he's not even a baddie you can love to hate .
    Last edited by Dazzle; 16-02-2012 at 18:22.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Abigail (20-02-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I hate him too - so much so that I've been known to switch over when he's on. As you say, he's not even a baddie you can love to hate .
    He's a smarmy b******. I really can't stand him, there's nothing about him to like. I was hoping he'd lose the election and take off but it seems we're to be blighted with him for a while longer.
    Thanks CrazyLea

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-02-2012)

Home and Away's Sasha Bezmel has been revealed as Stu Henderson's killer in the latest episode to air in Australia.

The troubled student, played by Demi Harman, finally confessed during an emotional heart-to-heart with her dad Sid (Robert Mammone).

Sasha has spent weeks keeping quiet over her actions after Stu's (Brenton Thwaites) body was found at Summer Bay's caravan park. Before his death, the bad boy had attacked her on a number of occasions in a domestic violence storyline.

However, the guilt became too much for Sasha when Stu's father Alan lashed out at Sid, wrongly suspecting that he was the killer.

Later, Sid confided in Sasha - expressing his frustration that even his own children were struggling to believe his innocence.

Sasha then left him stunned by replying: "I do believe it. I know you're innocent because it was me. I killed Stu."

Harman later posted on Twitter: "So guys... It was me.. :-/ #awkwardmomentwhenyoukillsomeone."

Luke Mitchell, who plays Romeo Smith, recently explained that the killer's confession would spark a new chapter in the storyline.

Mitchell said: "Then it turns into the story about how it happened and what now happens to that person. Is it murder or an accident? And what happened on that night? There are a lot of possibilities."

Home and Away fans in the UK will see Stu's death storyline unfold over the coming weeks.

Monday episode 5461 - 27/02/12

Gina waits for John to come forward about his financial problems and is disappointed when he continues to pretend there’s nothing to worry about. When John learns that the Council is buying the Resort site back off Dennis, he rushes off to find him. He strikes a deal with Dennis to get some of the money back, but finds out that Gina already knows the truth. John tries to make amends with Gina but his efforts go awry.

Roo regrets her hasty decision to quit working for Harvey and attempts to get her job back. However Harvey reveals she’s up against some tough competition for the job this time around, and that she needs to reapply for the position.

Tyler begins work at the Caravan Park, irritating Ruby in the process. When he asks her out to dinner, telling her that Casey wouldn’t care, because he doesn’t regret their break-up, Ruby is left upset. In the meantime, a frustrated Casey lashes out at Henri during school, earning detention for a week. In detention, he is about to reveal to Henri the truth about juvey, and his strained relationship with Heath.

When Casey tries to talk to Ruby, she tells him what Tyler said, and Casey is enraged. He grabs Tyler, and being egged on by Heath, is about to punch him, but decides to vent his aggression elsewhere.

Tuesday episode 5462 - 28/02/12

After Casey lashes out at Heath, Brax realises that Casey’s been acting strange ever since his friend Tyler has been in Summer Bay. When Brax tries to get to the bottom of it, Casey however, shuts him out. Worried that Tyler is a bad influence on Casey, Brax warns him to leave Casey alone and let him focus on his school work, all this time, unaware of the truth about their time in juvey together.

April is convinced Henri is trying to break up her and Heath when she is given a C Plus for an English assignment. However Gina agrees with the mark and Henri warns April that her HSC shouldn’t be sacrificed for Heath. April is forced to take a hard look at her relationship with Heath.

Gina is still upset at John’s deceit, and is finding it hard to be around him. John is convinced that when he gets his money back from Dennis, all will be good, but when Dennis skips town without giving him his money back, John and Gina are left unsure about the future of their relationship.

Wednesday episode 5463 - 29/02/12

April and Ruby reconcile, and discuss April’s issues with Heath. Ruby urges her to talk to him about their relationship, and April asks Heath to be exclusive.

Brax, still grieving over Charlie’s death, is becoming self-destructive, and Leah is concerned. After Sid tells him that Leah let it slip about the cage fighting, Brax is furious and warns Leah to stay out of his life. When Ruby breaks down, admitting that she is tired of being angry, Leah urges her to go to Brax and forgive him, but when she does, she finds him but Ruby finds him in the arms of another woman. She rushes off, furious that Brax can move on so quickly.

Irene is driving Liam crazy with her constant singing. But when she walks in on him venting to Bianca, she decides to give up her dream of becoming a country singer. Feeling guilty, Liam decides to help Irene fulfil her dream.

Colleen soon figures out Bianca is pregnant and the word spreads like wild-fire. But the good news is quickly dampened when Alf reveals to Bianca that Liam is still renting his van. Liam explains he needs space to himself, but Bianca is worried about this.

Thursday episode 5464 - 01/03/12

The Police ramp up their investigation into the murder of Stuart Henderson by doing a thorough search of the Walker farm. The Walkers are shocked when the search turns up a bloody t-shirt. Dex and Indi can’t help suspecting Sid of the murder, but the pressure soon becomes too much for Sasha. She turns to Xavier, and they share their first kiss.

In the meantime, Romeo’s violent family history comes up, and the Police become interested in Romeo as a suspect. This brings up some sour memories for Romeo.

After Ruby walks in on Brax with another woman, he tries to apologise, but Ruby is still too angry to understand that he is coping with his grief in a different way. But when Roo helps her see things in a different light, Ruby goes to Brax to try and forgive him for Charlie’s death.

Friday episode 5465 - 02/03/12

Roo prepares her pitch over the whole week, nervous about her interview with Harvey. But when she learns that the other applicants were only a bluff, she becomes furious and pushes Harvey into a public pool. Calling it even, the pair agree to work with each other.

Romeo, after a series of unsuccessful job interviews, is feeling unsure about working as a suit for Indi. Liam explains he’s happy to commit because he’s had his wild time and suggests that Romeo is yet to experience that. Off the back of this advice, Romeo decides to try out professional surfing.

The Walker family are struggling after Stu’s bloody shirt was found on their farm. After Sasha kisses Xavier, he becomes concerned with how she is dealing with this situation. As Xavier confides in Sid, they are interrupted by Stu’s father who punches Sid, thinking he is responsible for his son’s death. All this drama is becoming too much for Sasha, who struggles with the pressure Stu’s death is putting on her family.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-03-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Home and Away's Sasha Bezmel has been revealed as Stu Henderson's killer in the latest episode to air in Australia.

The troubled student, played by Demi Harman, finally confessed during an emotional heart-to-heart with her dad Sid (Robert Mammone).

Sasha has spent weeks keeping quiet over her actions after Stu's (Brenton Thwaites) body was found at Summer Bay's caravan park. Before his death, the bad boy had attacked her on a number of occasions in a domestic violence storyline.

However, the guilt became too much for Sasha when Stu's father Alan lashed out at Sid, wrongly suspecting that he was the killer.

Later, Sid confided in Sasha - expressing his frustration that even his own children were struggling to believe his innocence.

Sasha then left him stunned by replying: "I do believe it. I know you're innocent because it was me. I killed Stu."

Harman later posted on Twitter: "So guys... It was me.. :-/ #awkwardmomentwhenyoukillsomeone."

Luke Mitchell, who plays Romeo Smith, recently explained that the killer's confession would spark a new chapter in the storyline.

Mitchell said: "Then it turns into the story about how it happened and what now happens to that person. Is it murder or an accident? And what happened on that night? There are a lot of possibilities."

Home and Away fans in the UK will see Stu's death storyline unfold over the coming weeks.
    That thudding sound you heard was my jaw hitting the ground!!
    Wow, just wow. I never expected that!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

lizann (04-03-2012)

Thread Information