Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Sheila Canning

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Digital Spy article:

“Neighbours’ Sheila Canning & Clive Gibbons to face big wedding decision in 35th anniversary.
    Will they finally walk down the aisle?”

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ding-decision/
    another bloody wedding

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (10-03-2020), courseiam (10-03-2020)

Love how they are combining romantic weddings and Finn's murderous rampage

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (10-03-2020)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours reveals aftermath of second shock death in 35th anniversary week
    Ramsay Street's residents are in for a shock.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ath-aftermath/

Neighbours spoilers follow. This includes details of some characters who survive the events of Neighbours: Endgame.

Neighbours has revealed a first look at Sheila Canning's grief for Gary following his tragic death.

Gary, played by Damien Richardson, was killed off in the final episode of Neighbours: Endgame today (March 20).

Fans watched in horror as Gary tried to save Bea Nilsson and Harlow Robinson from the mineshaft on Pierce Greyson's island, only for evil Finn Kelly to intervene.

Finn crept up on Gary and used a bow and arrow to fatally wound him, making sure that Bea and Harlow stayed put.

New spoiler pictures now show Sheila (Colette Mann) overwhelmed by grief once the terrible news reaches Ramsay Street.

Next week's episodes see the islanders who survived their ordeal return home. Harlow is in a bad way and has to be put into an induced coma to save her life, while Bea needs surgery for a broken leg.

Meanwhile, Toadie Rebecchi is treated for concussion and exhaustion.

The truth about what happened on the island is then revealed by the survivors as they speak to the police.

Kyle also arrives home to break the devastating news to Sheila that Gary didn't make it.

Kyle then gets in touch with his half-sister Xanthe, who decides to stay put in Queensland as she can't bear to return to Erinsborough and face the reminders of Finn.

As always, the neighbours are on hand to rally round the Cannings in their time of need, but a struggling Sheila struggles to find any comfort in their support.

Sheila also becomes fixated on Gary's autopsy, unable to focus on anything until she knows what the results are. She tries speaking to Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor) about the situation, but he insists that she'll have to wait.

Kyle later decides to move into Number 26 to support Sheila and they're both shaken when the autopsy results finally arrive. After hearing what Mark has to say, Kyle blames himself.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, March 24, Wednesday, March 25 and Thursday, March 26 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (21-03-2020), Ruffed_lemur (21-03-2020)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Sheila Canning to blame Susan Kennedy after shock death drama
    Tensions boil over on Ramsay Street.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...susan-kennedy/

Neighbours fans will see emotional scenes next week as Sheila Canning angrily lashes out at Susan Kennedy.

Sheila (Colette Mann) looks for someone to blame following the heartbreaking death of her son Gary, who was killed by Finn Kelly on Pierce Greyson's island.

Upcoming episodes see the Ramsay Street residents try to rally around Sheila and Kyle (Chris Milligan) as news of Gary's murder sinks in.

A funeral service takes place in Frankston while the wake is held in Erinsborough, with everyone wanting to play a part in honouring Gary.

When Susan (Jackie Woodburne) turns up at the wake, she faces a furious reaction from Sheila, who bitterly blames her for Gary's death.

Sheila can't forgive Susan for helping Finn last year and inadvertently putting everyone in danger by allowing him to live on Ramsay Street.

A heartbroken Susan desperately tries to push past Sheila's anger and connect with her, but this only makes matters worse as Sheila explodes at the Kennedys.

Later in the week, Sheila refuses to let go of her hostility towards Susan, much to the concern of Karl.

Karl can see that Susan is suffering a huge amount of emotional stress and needs support rather than condemnation.

Sheila is not in agreement and confronts Karl with a surprising theory – she knows he never wanted Finn on the Street either and suspects, on some level, he also secretly blames Susan for what happened. Is Sheila right?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, March 30 and Tuesday, March 31 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours star Colette Mann confirms Sheila Canning's future in the show
    "I have no desires to leave as yet."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...heila-canning/

Neighbours star Colette Mann has confirmed that she's sticking with the show for the foreseeable future.

The actress, who plays Sheila Canning on the soap, revealed the news to Digital Spy following the recent departure of her on-screen son Damien Richardson.

Damien's character Gary Canning was killed off as part of the dramatic Neighbours: Endgame episodes last month. An emotional storyline now sees Sheila and her grandson Kyle (Chris Milligan) struggling to cope with Gary's murder.

Speaking exclusively to Digital Spy about her own future with Neighbours, Colette laughed: "Unless you know something I don't know, I'm there at the moment until August 2021. So I'm assuming that I'll be there!

"We'll see what happens – if another Canning comes in, I'll feel even safer. I have no desires to leave as yet."

Confirming that Kyle is sticking around too, Colette continued: "Chris was only supposed to come back as Kyle for a year. If he hadn't agreed to stay on this year, I think I might have left when Damien left.

"You've got to like the people you're working with and have a connection with them. Nick Coghlan's still there playing Shane Rebecchi and he's a great mate too.

"I do get on with everybody, but you've got to have people that understand you and get you."

Neighbours' executive producer Jason Herbison has previously teased plans to bring in another Canning family member later this year, so it seems the clan could be expanding again.

Asked about the possibility, Colette quipped: "If Jason said it might happen, I'll say it might happen too – but you're not getting anything else out of me!

"It might happen and he's talking about it. I don't know when that's happening, but there's only Kyle and I left now. They'll want to bring in somebody, I imagine. But we're just dealing with Gary going for now."

Behind the scenes at Neighbours, Colette is continuing to work on mentoring some of the younger cast – and was full of praise for their recent work on screen.

She said: "The one I think has just come on enormously – and not through me working with her, she's just incredibly talented and very mature – is Jemma Donovan, who plays Harlow.

"The stuff she did in Endgame with the snake was great – she's got a terrible fear of snakes in real life – and all her stuff in the hospital with the aftermath too.

"Poor love, she was in the hospital crying, I was in the other studio crying, and then we used to meet in the dressing room feeling wrung out like dirty rags!

"When Jemma arrived, she was great and she fitted in, but she's grown so much. She's so solid in what she plays. She's extraordinary and doing a fantastic job.

"Young Bonnie Anderson has also been fantastic with all the stuff where Bea finds out about Elly and Finn being together. Her work in that has been really good.

"Ben (Hendrix) and Jemma work really well together on screen and young Zima (Roxy) has been great too. My little darlings are all doing very, very well and I'm very proud of them. I send them messages all the time. They probably think: 'Oh God, here's another one from her!'

"But if I see them doing good work, I think it's worth letting them know because sometimes you don't get told by anyone else – other than your mother!"

Neighbours currently airs Mondays and Fridays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and weekdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

lizann (03-04-2020), MellBee (03-04-2020), Ruffed_lemur (03-04-2020)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours reveals emotional new scenes for Sheila Canning and Susan Kennedy
    Will they make peace?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...kennedy-group/

Neighbours has released a new trailer previewing an emotional new twist for Sheila Canning and Susan Kennedy.

The pair's friendship is currently under serious strain, as Sheila blames Susan for the death of her son Gary Canning.

Last month's dramatic Neighbours: Endgame episodes saw Gary killed off, as Finn Kelly murdered him on Pierce Greyson's island. Finn has also since died after karma caught up with him.

Sheila feels unable to forgive Susan, who stood by Finn last year and helped him to avoid a prison sentence after he lost his memories.

A new trailer released on Neighbours' Instagram page now shows Sheila and Susan coming face-to-face in difficult circumstances.

When they end up attending the same grief support group, tensions look likely to boil over again as they're way too close for comfort given the ongoing dispute.

Susan takes this opportunity to once again acknowledge her deep regrets over how she handled the Finn situation and make a heartfelt apology.

Is this the moment that Sheila forgives Susan, or will another outburst follow?

Colette Mann, who plays Sheila, recently told Digital Spy that she'll be sticking with the soap for the foreseeable future.

She explained: "Unless you know something I don't know, I'm there at the moment until August 2021. So I'm assuming that I'll be there!

"We'll see what happens – if another Canning comes in, I'll feel even safer. I have no desires to leave as yet."

Watch Neighbours' new trailer below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-o36NMn...ource=ig_embed

Neighbours currently airs on Mondays and Fridays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and weekdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (07-04-2020), Ruffed_lemur (07-04-2020)

Digital Spy article:

UK PACE

Neighbours drama as Sheila Canning is blamed for trashing the Kennedy house.
    Did she target Karl and Susan?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...kennedy-house/

Neighbours fans will see Sheila Canning come under suspicion next week after the Kennedy house is trashed.

Sheila (Colette Mann) is currently at odds with Susan (Jackie Woodburne) as she believes that Susan's loyalty to Finn Kelly was a factor in Gary's recent death.

Upcoming episodes see Sheila have another row with the Kennedys, as well as turning her anger to David Tanaka (Takaya Honda).

Sheila thinks that David missed the signs of Finn's memories returning and should be held responsible for what happened on the island.

As her grief and anger continue to get the better of her, Sheila tries to report David to the medical board and then asks her partner Clive Gibbons (Geoff Paine) to fire him.

Sheila faces obstacles at every turn, although David kindly comes up with a way to help her feel heard and supported.

Meanwhile, Ramsay Street's difficult time takes another twist when somebody breaks into Susan and Karl's house to trash the place.

The Kennedys are unsettled by the thought that Sheila could be responsible after their recent disputes over Finn.

As detectives Mark Brennan and Sky Mangel start to investigate, scheming Claudia Watkins gets to work on turning the situation to her advantage.

The case comes to a standstill when there is no forensic evidence to rely on, but when Sheila realises that she's being accused, her anger towards the Kennedy family only rises further. Will this feud rumble on for a long time to come?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, April 20 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (14-04-2020)

Digital Spy article. Is this the last we will see of Sheila?

Neighbours' Sheila Canning to make surprise exit from Erinsborough
    Is it the last we'll see of her?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...surprise-exit/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours matriarch Sheila Canning heads out of Erinsborough next week following a family emergency.

Sheila rushes off to Los Angeles to support her daughter Naomi after some worrying news.

In upcoming scenes, Sheila's grandsons Kyle (Chris Milligan) and Levi (Richie Morris) are told that she's planning to travel to the US as Naomi's boyfriend has fallen ill.

When Sheila lands in LA, word reaches Ramsay Street that Naomi's boyfriend has passed away.

As Naomi now has her partner's three children to look after and she feels out of her depth, Sheila pledges to stay to support them.

While viewers will see Sheila on screen as normal in the next few days, all of next week's "exit" scenes take place with her remaining off screen and her family members discussing her decision to leave.

Digital Spy reached out to Neighbours last week to clarify whether Sheila's departure is temporary or permanent, and will update fans if the show responds.

Colette Mann, who plays Sheila, recently hinted that she wasn't currently on set when a fan asked why she wasn't in some behind-the-scenes pictures with her Canning family co-stars.

She replied: "Not there? it seems!"

Fans also became curious over possible changes ahead for the Canning family set-up when their shot was one of the only ones not updated in the new Neighbours opening titles.

Sheila joined Neighbours in 2012 and has been central to many of the Ramsay Street dramas in recent years, often meddling in her family's love lives.

Prior to playing Sheila, Colette had appeared in Neighbours before, taking over the role of Cheryl Stark for eight weeks in 1995 when Caroline Gillmer became unwell.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Mondays to Thursdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (07-02-2022), Ruffed_lemur (07-02-2022)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Mirjam (09-02-2022), Ruffed_lemur (10-02-2022)

is that it for her? last naomi was in oz chasing pierce where did this family in the us come about

Thread Information