Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sasha Bezmel (Demi Harman)

Also ahead on Summer Bay, Sasha Bezmel and Matt Page find themselves drawn to each other once again after she helps him out.

Spencer (Andrew Morley) is cross after discovering Matt (Alec Snow) sleeping rough outside his house as he still holds him responsible for the breakdown of his relationship with Sasha.

However, Sasha takes pity on Matt and steps in to help him, persuading Leah to allow him to stay for the night.

Later, Sasha promises to support him with his accommodation problems and Matt can see how much she cares about him.

As he thanks her for all her help, it is clear that the chemistry between them is undeniable and they soon kiss...

The chemistry between Sasha and Matt is obvious
    © Channel 5
    The chemistry between Sasha and Matt is obvious

Sasha and Matt kiss
    © Channel 5
    Sasha and Matt kiss

Home and Away airs these scenes on Thursday, June 12 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Maybe she`s just going to university. I don`t recall the actress said she was leaving.

SPOILER ALERT! Don't read on if you don't want to know. .............. The Sunday Telegraph newspaper in Sydney today had a story/interview with Demi/Sasha saying that she is leaving Home And Away & filmed her final scenes on October 10 (so she will be seen on air till about mid next year in Aust). A shame, I really liked her character. She says that she will be taking a break before eventually trying her luck in Hollywood (her father is American so she has an American passport).

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-11-2014), Perdita (02-11-2014), TaintedLove (02-11-2014), tammyy2j (03-11-2014)

To put posts in spoiler brackets so people have to click on a link to see the post use [spoiler] text [ /spoiler] without the gap between [ and /

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-11-2014)

This is the article Pantherboy mentioned.

I'm upset Sasha's leaving. She's the best female teen and I really like her relationship with Matt. I think she'll do really well in Hollywood though.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (03-11-2014)

Shame about Sasha leaving. I wasn`t keen on her at first, but I changed my opinion on her the last year or so.

I wonder who will be Matts next conquest? Evelyn perhaps? Although I prefer her with Josh - until that tart Maddy got her claws back into him and split them up.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-11-2014)

Home and Away star Demi Harman has spoken about her exit from the show, insisting that it was the "right time" to bow out from her role as Sasha Bezmel.

The actress has already filmed her final scenes for the Summer Bay soap but will remain on screen until next year.

Discussing her exit, Harman told TV Week: "I was crying leading up to filming it. It's sad saying goodbye to something after three and a half years when that's all you've done."

The 21-year-old added that she always knew she would be leaving Home and Away at the end of her contract.

She explained: "I want to make that clear. A lot of people have been saying I wanted to leave the show. But I knew I'd be leaving. My contract was up.

"The time was right, because things felt right with Sasha, my character. I really cared about her."

Sasha and Spencer try and deal with Sasha's move to Broken Hill
    © Channel 5
    Demi as Sasha in Home and Away

Harman is thought to currently be lined up for more Australian projects, and she has also expressed interest in exploring career opportunities in the US.

The popular cast member has been appearing in the role of Sasha since 2011.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (18-11-2014), tammyy2j (10-11-2014)

This article about Demi was in the Sydney Daily Telegraph newspaper today " Demi Harman has changed her decision to head straight to Hollywood after leaving Home And Away, telling confidential she has been signed to an exciting Australian project next year. Harman said her goal of moving to LA had now shifted: " The plan is in limbo at the moment. I said 'yes I am going, I'm definitely going' but I'm kind of like 'Do I want to go?'." The actor admitted she had something in the works locally which would take up most of next year, but she can't talk about it - yet. 'Next year's looking a little bit full,' the 21 year old Brisbane girl said cryptically. Harman filmed her final Home And Away episode last month."

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (20-11-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    This article about Demi was in the Sydney Daily Telegraph newspaper today " Demi Harman has changed her decision to head straight to Hollywood after leaving Home And Away, telling confidential she has been signed to an exciting Australian project next year. Harman said her goal of moving to LA had now shifted: " The plan is in limbo at the moment. I said 'yes I am going, I'm definitely going' but I'm kind of like 'Do I want to go?'." The actor admitted she had something in the works locally which would take up most of next year, but she can't talk about it - yet. 'Next year's looking a little bit full,' the 21 year old Brisbane girl said cryptically. Harman filmed her final Home And Away episode last month."
    Thanks PantherBoy.
    I`m glad Demi isn`t moving to Hollywood straight away. She seems like a very smart level headed young lady. I wish her every success.

Thread Information