Thread: John and Chas do you think they make a good couple?

John and Chas do you think they make a good couple?

Well I sensed the Emmerdale writers were going to do this and now they are John and Chas might become a couple. I just think this is wrong on so many levels. I get that Chas is an attractive woman but she's not Moira. I understand John feels sad that Moira cheated on him but to date Moira's boss. Although I will say this looks like there is going to be a lot of drama going on in the next couple of weeks. I wonder how Moira is going to feel that John has moved on to Chas even though he is still married to Moira?

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post
    Well I sensed the Emmerdale writers were going to do this and now they are John and Chas might become a couple. I just think this is wrong on so many levels. I get that Chas is an attractive woman but she's not Moira. I understand John feels sad that Moira cheated on him but to date Moira's boss. Although I will say this looks like there is going to be a lot of drama going on in the next couple of weeks. I wonder how Moira is going to feel that John has moved on to Chas even though he is still married to Moira?
    Moira cheated on John with Cain - John deserves to have some fun now and be happy and why not with Chas and the fact she is Cain's sister makes it more interesting go Johas!

Thread Information