Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EE hits all time rataings low!

EE has been very poor latley,emmerdale has been improving,i only watched emmerdale as i decided that i was voting with my off button as a punishment to ee for getting rid of dirty den,but to my suprise i found i enjoyed emmerdale and will watch it more often,EE needs to wake up and take notice,the show needs to sort itself out and fast,lets face it if EE has lost it's sparkle,they should try and suprise us more,like the old days by the time i've read the spoilers there's no need to watch,i mean even the spoilers come across as boring and their the best bits,whereas emmerdale are trying to suprise their veiwers ,it's no good saying it'll get better in the future,it's got to improve fast instead of chasing and competing with the other soaps and worrying about what the papers think they should just get on with the job of being the best they can be then maybe everybody will be talking about it ,but saying how good it's gone again.

Does anyone know the ratings for Sunday's repeat of EE? Was it higher than usual???

Thread Information