Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shane Richie has naked pics stolen

I dont know why anyone would have naked pics on their mobile phones anyway - if you are ino that sort of thing then use a camera - and especially not if you are a 'star' and out for abuse - sounds like it could be a publicity stunt to me

i dont understand it either if you want to have pics like that then store them somewhere safe not on your phone.

although i think shane is quite nice in a strange way i DO NOT want ot see him naked thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was a bit daft leaving the pictures on the phone

I dont believe you guys! Shane's girlfriend has just been mugged, and regardless of whether you find him attractive or not, its not a nice thing to happen to you, and if he wants to keep semi-naked pictures on the phone well thats up to them, although he may be in ee it does not mean that he cant do what normal people do.

I for one hope that both he and his girlfriend are ok.

The talk wasn't about being heartless to the troumour his girl friend has suffered it's the being stupid about having naked picters of him on the phone. I don't know how those phoes work but i thought to take a phot of yourself you held it out ot arms distance so to get a naked pic of him showing his face to prove it's him some one else would have to have taken the photo.
    Do we actually know which part of his body was naked, if he's just topless then that nos exactly going to be front line news.
    Wouldnit like to be sitting bihind his girlfriend on the bus the first time she looked at the photos he'd sent her!!

Semi-naked I heard.

Oh my god! Is this true! I soo cannot belvie this! Poor Shane. I liek him alot but I dont think I fancy seeing him naked. But true wouldnt like to see Charlie naked or semi naked LOL!! Poor Shane....

What is semi naked,i suppose he was down to his shoes and socks.

Ewwwww, have they caught the muggers who stole the phone carrying the 'dirty' pictures?

Thread Information