Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vanessa Villante

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    They're living in Susan's old flat and renting their house to Lauren and family. I know, it doesn't make sense, does it?
    I think he bought the house with the money he inherited, didn't he? I suppose it's an investment, Susan's apartment isn't a shoebox and they'll have a decent income from the rent of the house. You would assume they'd have to move once Patrick gets bigger (and there's another on the way!) but for now it makes sense.
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    They're living in Susan's old flat and renting their house to Lauren and family. I know, it doesn't make sense, does it?
    I think he bought the house with the money he inherited, didn't he? I suppose it's an investment, Susan's apartment isn't a shoebox and they'll have a decent income from the rent of the house. You would assume they'd have to move once Patrick gets bigger (and there's another on the way!) but for now it makes sense.
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

i think when paddy was sick they lived near the hospital was this in susan's flat?

Behind the scenes of Lucas & Vanessa's return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmMLX8H43bU

Alin Sumarwata will be making anothe 1 episode guest return as Vanessa on 10th November in Australia and 24th November in the UK.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gillyH1981 For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (18-10-2015)

she is back for sonya exit funeral

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (08-02-2019), Pantherboy (08-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    she is back for sonya exit funeral
    This is the Digital Spy article:

Neighbours is bringing back Vanessa Villante for Sonya's exit storyline
    Alin Sumarwata has confirmed the rumours.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...xit-storyline/

Neighboours star Alin Sumarwata has confirmed that she will be reprising her role as Vanessa Villante for Sonya's exit storyline.

The actress filmed a brief stint with the Australian soap last year, with Vanessa's return likely to tie in with Sonya's heartbreaking send-off.

Alin – who played Vanessa from 2012 to 2015 – confirmed the news on Twitter yesterday, when she responded to a fan who had shown excitement about her upcoming comeback.

"No way would I have not been there for it", Alin said in her reply – ending weeks of speculation in the process.

Rumours of Vanessa's reappearance started when eagle-eyed fans noticed that her CV had been updated to show that she'd filmed for Neighbours in 2018.

Coincidentally, Vanessa's partner Lucas will be making an appearance on UK screens today, as he makes a brief guest return to check on things with the garage.

Eve Morey has left the cast of Neighbours and Sonya's final scenes are expected to air early this year.

Vanessa isn't the only character returning for Sonya's heartbreaking story, as son Callum will be heading back to Erinsborough in the near-future as well.

We also know that Gemma Pranita (Jade Mitchell) was also filming on set late last year, sparking rumours that Sonya's sister will be back as part of her exit plot as well.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

badirene (11-02-2019), lesleywilki (10-02-2019), MellBee (12-02-2019), Ruffed_lemur (09-02-2019)

Thread Information