Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: EastEnders Revealed Thread *Contains Pictures*

Anyone know if they've done one on Shannis?

If not, I hope they do!
    Sooz

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Bradshaw
    Eatenders Revealed on Peggy Mitchell!!

The Duchess Returns
    Peggy Uncovered
    EastEnders Revealed celebrates the return of the Square's mouthy matriarch.

Peggy left the Square as the revered landlady of the Vic, only to return to find the Mitchell empire in ruins. Always up for a battle, Peggy's back with a vengeance and Chrissie's her prime target.
    Join EastEnders Revealed: The Duchess Returns on BBC Three at 8pm on Tuesday 4th October. The show will take a closer look at the iconic character of Peggy Mitchell, and ask Barbara Windsor what it's like to return to the award winning soap.
    Nobody messes with the Mitchells
    The hour long programme will also reveal exclusive backstage footage of Peggy's first few days on the Square. Kim Medcalf (Peggy's ballsy daughter, Sam), Pam St. Clement (who plays her long-time love rival, Pat), Shane Richie (cheeky, but lovable love-rat, Alfie) and Perry Fenwick (ever loyal, but down-trodden, Billy Mitchell) will all share their anecdotes having worked closely with the cherished character and actress.
    Looking forward to this one. Love Peggy!!
    Sooz

cool might watch that if my mum lets me watch the tv lol

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Bradshaw
    Eatenders Revealed on Peggy Mitchell!!

The Duchess Returns
    Peggy Uncovered
    EastEnders Revealed celebrates the return of the Square's mouthy matriarch.

Peggy left the Square as the revered landlady of the Vic, only to return to find the Mitchell empire in ruins. Always up for a battle, Peggy's back with a vengeance and Chrissie's her prime target.
    Join EastEnders Revealed: The Duchess Returns on BBC Three at 8pm on Tuesday 4th October. The show will take a closer look at the iconic character of Peggy Mitchell, and ask Barbara Windsor what it's like to return to the award winning soap.
    Nobody messes with the Mitchells
    The hour long programme will also reveal exclusive backstage footage of Peggy's first few days on the Square. Kim Medcalf (Peggy's ballsy daughter, Sam), Pam St. Clement (who plays her long-time love rival, Pat), Shane Richie (cheeky, but lovable love-rat, Alfie) and Perry Fenwick (ever loyal, but down-trodden, Billy Mitchell) will all share their anecdotes having worked closely with the cherished character and actress.
    i cant wait

Did anyone else watch EE Revealed tonight? I'm not a huge fan of Peggy, but I thought Barbara Windsor came across as really friendly and down to earth! Also, those clips of Peggy and Pat's fights were classic!!

Thread Information