Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyrone Dobbs and Kirsty Soames

Cool Tyrone, Kirsty and Tina

© ITV
    Coronation Street characters Tina McIntyre, Tyrone Dobbs and Kirsty Soames will soon be involved in a car crash.

Actors Michelle Keegan, Alan Halsall and Natalie Gumede were pictured by The Sun shooting the dramatic scenes on location.

Police officer Kirsty, who is dating Tyrone, chases the pair until Tina brakes at oncoming traffic lights causing the crash.

According to the newspaper, Tina is left unconscious needing the attention of paramedics, while Tyrone escapes relatively unscathed with a bleeding nose.

Both Tina and Kirsty have been enemies since they met in Weatherfield earlier in the autumn.

Their hatred of each other has escalated in recent weeks as Kirsty's relationship with Tyrone has become more serious.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (29-11-2011)

Unconscious ... bleeding PC Kirsty Soames is attended by paramedics after the crash

Crash ... Tina slams on the brakes at traffic lights, causing her enemy to smash into the back

Concern ... Tyrone rushes to see if his girlfriend was hurt

(c) The Sun
    Last edited by alan45; 29-11-2011 at 00:30.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (29-11-2011)

Coronation Street newcomer Kirsty Soames will announce that she is pregnant in the New Year, a report has claimed.

The catty police officer, played by Natalie Gumede, leaves boyfriend Tyrone Dobbs (Alan Halsall) delighted as she reveals the news in a forthcoming storyline, according to the Daily Star.

It is thought that Kirsty's relationship with Tyrone will run into trouble in January, but a twist lies ahead after they are involved in a minor car crash alongside Tina McIntyre (Michelle Keegan).

Yesterday, it emerged that the soap's stars had been filming dramatic scenes which see Kirsty chasing Tyrone and Tina in a police car, before Tina brakes suddenly at oncoming traffic lights and causes the accident.

Sources have now suggested that Kirsty shares her happy news with Tyrone after being checked out by medics at the crash scene, telling him: "I'm pregnant with your baby, Tyrone. You're going to be a dad."

Tyrone apparently puts aside his doubts about Kirsty when he sees her baby scan, saying: "A proper family of my own is all I've ever wanted."

Kirsty joined Coronation Street in September and has been embroiled in a bitter feud with Tina over the past few weeks.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (29-11-2011), tammyy2j (29-11-2011)

Maybe a mod (Siobhan please) could move this thread into Kirsty Soames thread

Why dont her and Tina not get on? Does Tina want Tyrone for herself

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Coronation Street newcomer Kirsty Soames will announce that she is pregnant in the New Year, a report has claimed.

The catty police officer, played by Natalie Gumede, leaves boyfriend Tyrone Dobbs (Alan Halsall) delighted as she reveals the news in a forthcoming storyline, according to the Daily Star.

It is thought that Kirsty's relationship with Tyrone will run into trouble in January, but a twist lies ahead after they are involved in a minor car crash alongside Tina McIntyre (Michelle Keegan).

Yesterday, it emerged that the soap's stars had been filming dramatic scenes which see Kirsty chasing Tyrone and Tina in a police car, before Tina brakes suddenly at oncoming traffic lights and causes the accident.

Sources have now suggested that Kirsty shares her happy news with Tyrone after being checked out by medics at the crash scene, telling him: "I'm pregnant with your baby, Tyrone. You're going to be a dad."

Tyrone apparently puts aside his doubts about Kirsty when he sees her baby scan, saying: "A proper family of my own is all I've ever wanted."

Kirsty joined Coronation Street in September and has been embroiled in a bitter feud with Tina over the past few weeks.
    I think she will become a nutter (bunny boiler) and this pregnancy could be a lie

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

xcarlyx (30-11-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think she will become a nutter (bunny boiler) and this pregnancy could be a lie
    She already seems like a nutter.

why was she chasing ty and tina in the first place ?

i hate kirsty me what is the point in her? shes terrible

Quote Originally Posted by samandkai View Post
    i hate kirsty me what is the point in her? shes terrible
    Bunny Boiler/Nutjob/Psycho to terriorise Tyrone and Tina too by the sounds of it

Thread Information