Meant hug only

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Meant hug only
    sorry, I should have thought that you meant that

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Meant hug only
    sorry, I should have thought that you meant that

Week: 3

Best Acts: Ella Henderson - Best song choice.
    James Arthur

Worst Acts: Jade Ellis
    Rylan Clark

Would have preffered if Kye Sones went instead of MK1.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to N.Fan For This Useful Post:

Brucie (22-10-2012)

I'm glad MK1 have gone (a) because I think they're pretty poor at what they do (which admittedly is not the sort of stuff I like to listen to), but mainly (b) because of that ridiculous set-up at their first audition with the supposed "third" member - the guy who couldn't sing. That was almost as big a sham as the "flaky" scouser whose shredded nerves appeared to become rock solid once his place in the live shows was secure. As for Tulisa's "urban roots" - are they those black things on the top of her head when she applies the "blonde super- chav" hair colour???
    Last edited by Brucie; 22-10-2012 at 16:36.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Brucie For This Useful Post:

N.Fan (23-10-2012)

SIMON Cowell is secretly trying to unsettle Gary Barlow — by snubbing him and constantly calling fellow X Factor judge Nicole Scherzinger instead.
    He has made several “flattering” late night calls to Pussycat Doll Nicole, while Gary has admitted Simon has been blanking him.
    Simon has also told Nicole her quirky style is worthy of the title “head judge” — instead of Gary.
    And he has dropped hints she could be back next year, despite earlier planning to dump her.
    The news comes as Nicole’s stock rose yet again after her lively appearance on Saturday’s show.
    She provided some of the only laughs on an otherwise moody panel — while TWO MILLION more viewers watched Beeb rival Strictly Come Dancing.
    A show insider said: “Simon’s irritation with Gary is well known. He’s given him the Over-25s — two of whom have been binned.
    “And he’s been refusing to call Gary. Instead he’s been buttering up Nicole on the phone — saying her comments are best and don’t sound scripted like Gary’s.”
    Even Gary’s Take That bandmate Robbie Williams is giving him grief, tweeting for his fans to vote for Rylan Clark — who Gary detests.
    Source: The Sun

Personally I think Nicole is the best judge
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Gary gets cards under the table with his comments when judging apparently I would think he had a mind of his own and could give his own opinion

James, Ella and Jaheme are miles ahead of the others

Jordan was backstage with Rylan last weekend
    Last edited by lizann; 22-10-2012 at 20:27.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Gary gets cards under the table with his comments when judging apparently I would think he had a mind of his own and could give his own opinion

James, Ella and Jaheme are miles ahead of the others
    Who gives him the cards ?

X FACTOR hopefuls Union J face being SUED by a pop manager who claims he put the band together.

Julian White reckons Josh Cuthbert, Jamie “JJ” Hamblett and Jaymi Hensley were part of Rewind, which he set up last year.

He says he got them interest from record labels and music producers and media interviews.

But shortly after they began being noticed, White alleges they DUMPED him and went off with a new manager — former X Factor wannabe Blair Dreelan.

Blair hit the headlines last year after his girlfriend, Sarah Robinson, ran off with 2010 X Factor winner Matt Cardle.

Rewind became Triple J, with JJ, Jaymi and Josh in it. X Factor producers then added George Shelley and turned them into Union J.

Julian — who also worked with X Factor flopstars MK1 — told TV Biz: “I made these lads and we signed an agreement for a contract. Next thing I know they’ve changed their name to Triple J and auditioned for X Factor with Blair as their manager.

“They got all aggressive when I asked them why they’d gone. But I’ve consulted my lawyer and as soon as they start earning I’m coming after them for five per cent of their earnings.

“I’m told I have a very good case.” But pals of Union J — Jamie, George, Josh and Jaymi — hit back saying: “He managed them before George joined the group, so they’re not even the same band when he managed them.”

And last night their new boss said: “Union J are confident that the ex-manager of Triple J has no contractual claims over the band.”

X Factor chiefs have allowed acts to have managers this year for the first time ever.

source: The Sun
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Thread Information