Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Big Brother 2012

Celebrity Big Brother 2012

JUNGLE joker Freddie Starr is gearing up for a stint inside the Big Brother house.

The comic legend is jetting back to Britain after being forced to quit I’m A Celebrity – but is planning to head straight for another reality smash hit show.

And the 68-year-old has his sights firmly set on the famous Channel 5 house.

Show bosses are so keen on the idea that they want him to be the first celebrity through the doors when the new series of CBB kicks off in early January next year.

Freddie only managed 24 hours in the Aussie outback but he is still the celeb everyone is talking about.

His stint on the ITV1 show has propelled him back into the limelight and into the nation’s hearts.

More than 10million watched as he chomped on turkey testicles, mice tails, camel feet, a rotten egg and a pig’s anus in the show’s first Bushtucker Trial. But the funnyman was later rushed to hospital in Queensland after suffering an allergic reaction and medics refused to allow him back into the jungle.

Freddie was desperate to return but was warned by medics that heading back into the jungle could kill him. He said he felt “sick” about leaving the ITV1 show but can’t wait to tackle Big Brother.

A Channel 5 insider said: “The jungle may have been deemed too tough for Freddie but anyone can sit in a house for a couple of weeks.

“Celebrity Big Brother would be right up his street as it wouldn’t put massive pressure on his health. And it would give him the perfect platform to entertain the nation.

“We believe he would be perfect for the show. He’s not afraid to say what he thinks and during his trial he showed that he’s a real game player.

“All that makes Freddie exactly the kind of character we want in the house.”

Daily Star

MOP-topped X Factor wildman Frankie Cocozza has had his dream come true — he's been signed up for Celebrity Big Brother.
    The coke-sniffing wannabe has agreed a £30,000 deal after telling bosses: "I will ******* someone in the house."

A source said: "He's not exactly a Hollywood star but everyone knows who he is and he's bound to cause some mayhem in the house.

"If nothing else he'll be good value."

Frankie, booted off X Factor last month, will join the line-up of stars when Celebrity Big Brother airs in the New Year on Channel 5

The Sun

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    MOP-topped X Factor wildman Frankie Cocozza has had his dream come true — he's been signed up for Celebrity Big Brother.
    The coke-sniffing wannabe has agreed a £30,000 deal after telling bosses: "I will ******* someone in the house."

A source said: "He's not exactly a Hollywood star but everyone knows who he is and he's bound to cause some mayhem in the house.

"If nothing else he'll be good value."

Frankie, booted off X Factor last month, will join the line-up of stars when Celebrity Big Brother airs in the New Year on Channel 5

The Sun
    I wonder what he will spend that on

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I wonder what he will spend that on
    Tattoos of girl's names on his backside

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (23-12-2011), xcarlyx (11-12-2011)

Glamour model Nicola McLean has become the latest star linked to next year's Celebrity Big Brother.

McLean, who starred in I'm a Celebrity in 2008, joins a list of stars including Frankie Cocozza, Lindsay Lohan, Katie Price and Natasha Giggs who have all previously been linked to Channel 5's flagship reality show.

McLean is apparently being lined up because of her history with Giggs, who she had a Twitter spat with earlier this year.

According to The Sun, The Only Way Is Essex's Kirk Norcross, ex-EastEnders actress Natalie Cassidy and Loose Women favourite Denise Welch are also in the running.

Celebrity Big Brother launches on Thursday, January 5 at 9pm on Channel 5.

Tinchy Stryder has revealed that he has decided against starring in Celebrity Big Brother.

It was reported earlier this month that the grime star would feature on the Channel 5 reality show in the New Year after bosses decided they wanted a rapper in the house.

However, he has now said that despite considering an appearance, he knew "in his heart" that it was the wrong move for his career.

Stryder told The Sun: "I asked myself whether people I respect would go on a show and I decided that they wouldn't.

"I respect myself for making this decision because they offered me a lot of money. Then, when I decided to go back and say no to the show, the money doubled.

"But music is my first thing and I love the people that support me and just know in my heart it wasn't the right thing to do."

Former X Factor contestant Frankie Cocozza, Nicola McLean, Lindsay Lohan, Natasha Giggs, The Only Way is Essex star Kirk Norcross and Loose Women's Denise Welch are among the other names rumoured to be taking part in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Tattoos of girl's names on his backside
    He should get cokehead tattooed on his ****

Celebrity Big Brother kicks off tonight at 9pm on Channel 5 and the rumoured housemates list keeps getting longer and longer with more famous faces (and z-listers) being linked to the reality series.

Frankie Cocozza is a longstanding rumour, having been linked to the show almost immediately after he was axed from The X Factor. Brian Dowling appeared to hint at his inclusion during an interview with Digital Spy, but Cocozza's contracts with Syco and ITV may prevent him from taking part.

Other hot tips who look likely to make the final cut include Reservoir Dogs actor Michael Madsen, British comic Ruby Wax, Pineapple Dance Studios star Andrew Stone and TOWIE's Kirk Norcross.

Ex-EastEnders actress Natalie Cassidy and former Corrie star Denise Welch's names have been swirling around the rumour mill for several weeks, while Kristina Shannon and Karissa Shannon (Playboy twins) look to be the perfect fit for Celebrity Big Brother on Channel 5.

The final two strong rumours are models and Twitter rivals Nicola McLean and Natasha Giggs. At least one of them will be entering the show tonight. McLean, who has the same management as Channel 5 favourite Amy Childs, looks like the closest thing to a certainty.

This year's 'Charlie Sheen rumour' is Lindsay Lohan. Her name is likely to add some viewers to the launch night ratings, but curious fans will probably be left disappointed by her absence.

Celebrity Big Brother typically throws up a couple of surprises on launch night and we suspect this evening will be no exception.

Boy George has insisted on Twitter that he isn't going in, but maybe he was throwing us off the scent. Wiley, Lee Ryan, Duncan James and MC Romeo are among a list of male popstars mentioned on the Digital Spy forums.

Singer and Big Brother fan Jamelia and reality TV staple Calum Best's names have cropped up on various fansites, but they are linked to the show every year without fail.

X Factor legend Wagner Carrilho's name started swirling around the Twittersphere yesterday after confirmation that there had been a last-minute change to the lineup. Meanwhile, model Georgina Salpa's management released a message on her Facebook claiming that she had already entered the house. Did someone press the return key on their keyboard a day early?

And as for this year's 'Bobby Sabel (who?) moment', how about model Jay Camilleri, US actor Lorenzo Lamas or Britain's Got Talent reject Sean Smith.

However, our favourite wildcard rumoured housemate of the day is WWE wrestling legend Rowdy Roddy Piper. It doesn't sound beyond the realms of possibility that Hod Rod could enter the house tonight, and we'd love to see him getting ready to rumble down Elstree.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The first Celebrity Big Brother housemates to face the public vote this series have been announced.

Pineapple Dance Studios star Andrew Stone and model Georgia Salpa were revealed as having received the most nominations when the group voted for the first time today (January 8).

One of them will become the first housemate to be evicted from the compound on Wednesday (January 11) in a live show hosted by Brian Dowling.

Ex Eastenders actress Natalie Cassidy has become the early favourite to win this year's Celebrity Big Brother after completing a secret 'ice breaker' task on launch night last Thursday (January 5).

Housemates previously managed to win back Romeo Dunn's confiscated suitcase by passing a revealing 'Celebrity Circuit' challenge.

Viewers can discover how housemates nominated on tonight's edition of Celebrity Big Brother's Bit On The Side, which airs 11pm on 5* after the main highlights show at 10pm on Channel 5.

Andrew Stone has become the first person to be evicted from Celebrity Big Brother.

The dancer received the least amount of votes to save against fellow nominee Georgia Salpa.

Stone received a number of boos from the crowd outside as his name was mentioned by host Brian Dowling.

He was given a unique eviction inside a horse-drawn carriage via the garden, as part of the housemates' current fairytale task.

Salpa has subsequently nominated Nicola McLean and Natasha Giggs to face the public vote ahead of Friday's eviction.

Thread Information