Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucy Beale

so now all teenage girls will think its ok to get pregnant
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Lucy is not the type to slip up and allow herself to get pregnant. Saying that, a storyline where Jane wants Lucy's baby could be great drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Lucy is not the type to slip up and allow herself to get pregnant. Saying that, a storyline where Jane wants Lucy's baby could be great drama.
    mmm again another storyline taken from our very own Bryan's Devon Seas drama... wonder if there is a spy on these boards
    Super Mod

Well of course they syp on here, Bry's got great ideas!!

It's called recycling old plots.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

EastEnders star Melissa Suffield has revealed that she is thrilled over her character's new baby storyline.

The 17-year-old's alter ego Lucy Beale will discover that she is pregnant later this year following a number of encounters with Walford newcomer Leon Small (Sam Attwater).

Discussing the surprise twist, Suffield told New: "I'm excited about the storyline because it's something brilliant to get my teeth into. I love playing 'bitch Lucy', but you'll soon see a completely different side to her."

On how Lucy will react to the responsibility of motherhood, she admitted: "I don't know what she'll do. She's good at rising to a challenge. But then she's always out drinking with her mates, so in that respect I think she'll see it as a burden."

Lucy's new storyline is expected to send shockwaves through the Beale family as her stepmother Jane (Laurie Brett) has been desperate to adopt or foster a baby for months.

A source recently said: "Emotions are set to run high for all the Beale family over the next few months and there will be many twists and turns ahead."

DS

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-02-2010)

LUCY stuns Jane when she reveals she's pregnant.

But there are more shocks in store as the teenager makes a secret deal with her stepmum to give her the baby when it's born!

As the week begins, moody Lucy is making life hell in the Beale household.

When Jane confronts her, Lucy admits that she is expecting following her one-night stand with Leon!

"Lucy is very scared," sighs Melissa Suffield, who plays the mum-to-be.

"She's 16 - she isn't ready for this. She hasn't had enough fun yet."

The schoolgirl feels unable to come clean to her dad, so Jane faces the unenviable task of telling Ian that he is about to become a grandad.

However, fearing the news will permanently destroy the fragile bond between father and daughter, Jane chickens out and suggests that an abortion might be Lucy's best option.

But when Lucy sees Heather with her baby son, George, in the launderette, she hatches a plan.

Knowing that her dad's conviction for theft of Archie's laptop could scupper Jane and Ian's adoption plans, Lucy secretly makes Jane an offer - she'll give her the baby to bring up as her own!

"Lucy feels guilty that Jane can't have children, as it was to do with a chain of events partly caused by her," explains Melissa.

"Lucy is set in her ways and is certain that she wants Jane to look after her baby. She thinks she is being realistic, but she isn't."

With Ian still in the dark about Lucy's pregnancy, the Beale family face an emotional roller coaster.

And Melissa promises that this storyline will bring out a very different side to Lucy.

"She doesn't cry very often," says the actress. "But you will see a really emotional and vulnerable girl."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0giQvVVe9

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-02-2010)

lucy to have abortion

lucy gets bullied at school then asks ian to book her an appointment at the clinic to have an abortion they then lie to jane after jane has been picking names that lucy had a miscarriage.......
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sindydoll For This Useful Post:

lizann (22-03-2010)

Poor Jane...

Jane deserves better than Ian and his bratty child Lucy

Thread Information