Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucy Beale

Cool TEENAGE tearaway Lucy Beale gets pregnant in an explosive new Deadenders storyline.

TEENAGE tearaway Lucy Beale gets pregnant in an explosive new Deadenders storyline.

Dad Ian is horrified - but stepmum Jane, who can't have kids, thinks it will answer her dream of having a child to spoil.
    Lucy, played by Melissa Suffield, 17, discovers she is expecting after losing her virginity.
    She slept with newcomer Leon Small (Sam Attwater) at a party in December.
    Although it's bad news for Lucy, who doesn't want to be a gymslip mum, it could be the answer to Jane's prayers.
    Her stepmum, Ian's fourth wife, longs for a baby but had a hysterectomy after Lucy's brother Steven shot her.
    Jane, played by Laurie Brett, and Ian (Adam Woodyatt) have been trying to adopt.
    A show insider said: "Lucy falls pregnant just as Jane is desperate for a baby. Jane believes it could be the solution."
    Sixteen-year-old Lucy, who has already caused heartache by dating gun-toting Craig Dixon and fleeing home battles her family over what to do.
    The source said: "Emotions run high and there are many twists ahead."
    The storyline keeps up a controversial run of EastEnders dramas.
    In the last six months, bosses have penned two murders, a rape, a conviction for child sex abuse, a sectioning and the wedding of a gay Muslim man.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0eFGqLnzZ

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (01-02-2010), Dazzle (01-02-2010), Dutchgirl (02-02-2010), lizann (02-02-2010), tammyy2j (01-02-2010), thestud2k7 (01-02-2010)

This could be a very good story, like the sound of it.

Sounds good but I can see it turning into a 'Lucy agrees to give Jane her baby then when she has it changes her mind' sort of storyline..
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

This is Lucy we are talking about, she doesn really do maternal, but could be good. We'll have to waot and see.

EastEnders' teen tearaway Lucy Beale makes the shock discovery that she's pregnant in the coming months, it has emerged.

Lucy, played by 17-year-old Melissa Suffield, learns the news several weeks after a number of encounters with Walford newcomer Leon (Sam Attwater).

The discovery sends shockwaves through the Beale family, causing problems with stepmother Jane (Laurie Brett) - who's desperate to adopt or foster a baby - and proud father Ian (Adam Woodyatt).

An Albert Square insider said: "Lucy's run rings around her father Ian and stepmum Jane for years.

"Lucy falls pregnant just at a time when Jane's desperate for a child of her own. Jane believes that the baby could be the solution to her dream of having a baby with Ian."

They added: "Emotions are set to run high for all the Beale family over the next few months and there will be many twists and turns ahead."

An EastEnders spokesperson, however, told DS: "We do not like to comment on future storylines as we would not want to spoil anything for the audience."

Lucy's pregnancy is the latest in a long list of recent baby plots. Zainab fell pregnant in August, while Heather's 'Who's The Daddy?' plot reached its climax in October.

Ronnie lost her unborn baby at Christmas after a run-in with her late father Archie, while Stacey revealed on Christmas Day that she became pregnant after Archie apparently raped her earlier in the year.
    too many pregnancies imo

Sounds good but I can see it turning into a 'Lucy agrees to give Jane her baby then when she has it changes her mind' sort of storyline..
    That's what I thought.. or like she gives the baby up to her for a while, like few months, and realises she wants to be a mum to the baby or something..

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    That's what I thought.. or like she gives the baby up to her for a while, like few months, and realises she wants to be a mum to the baby or something..
    And then in a few years time it leads to "your're not my mum!" storyline
    Super Mod

didn't they make a big deal about Lucy finding Whitney's packet of condoms on the night she slept with him? it was like she found the condoms and thought, right this is my chnace to do it. so why on earth wouldn't she use them?
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

I think there will be a real tug of war for the baby with Jane and Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    didn't they make a big deal about Lucy finding Whitney's packet of condoms on the night she slept with him? it was like she found the condoms and thought, right this is my chnace to do it. so why on earth wouldn't she use them?
    There is another story line coming up next week where they think it is Bianca in bed with Leon on her hen's night but it is really lucy.. maybe it happens then
    Super Mod

Thread Information