Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing On Ice 2012

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Louie Spence should be fun to watch
    Yeah, should be!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ew-series.html

lineup revealed!

Coronation Street star Andy Whyment, Blue Peter presenter Andy Akinwolere, TV presenter Mark Rhodes, actor Corey Feldman, free runner Sebastien Foucan, TV presenter Sam Nixon, singer Chesney Hawkes and Emmerdale actor Matthew Wolfenden, (front row from left) Hollyoaks star Jorgie Porter, actress Jennifer Ellison, British skier Chemmy Alcott, Sugababe Heidi Range, fitness guru Rosemary Conley, actress Laila Morse and Dallas star Charlene Tilton

The lovely Andrei is back this year. Him and Matt Evers that's my winter nights warmed up.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Chico replaces Chesney Hawkes in 'Dancing on Ice'

Chesney Hawkes has been replaced by former X Factor star Chico in ITV's Dancing on Ice.

The 'One and Only' singer suffered a severe ankle sprain and a fractured fibula while practising basic steps with dance partner Jodeyne Higgins.

The competition's physio informed Hawkes that he would no longer be able to take part in the competition.

Chico, who shot to fame during the 2005 series of The X Factor, wished Hawkes a quick recovery.

Chico said: "Whilst I'm really excited about being part of the new series of Dancing on Ice it's not necessarily in the best of circumstances. I wish Chesney all the best and a speedy recovery. I will not just be skating for myself I will be skating for Chesney as well and do him proud."

Hawkes added: "I am gutted not to be taking part in Dancing on Ice. I was having a brilliant time and couldn't wait to finally be skating live on national TV!

"It wasn't even a spectacular fall, it was a slight stumble as I practised with my skating partner. I think my children are the most disappointed; they were so excited at the prospect of watching me skate."
    He vowed: "I'm determined to be back on the ice, I might not be able to appear in this series but hoping I will be able to appear in the show next year!"

Dancing on Ice starts on Sunday (January 8) at 6.30pm on ITV1.

Coronation Street star Andy Whyment has revealed to Digital Spy that he has placed a ban on the Dancing on Ice producers giving him a fake tan.

Whyment, who plays Kirk Sutherland in the ITV1 soap, insisted that he wouldn't be touching fake tan or pink Lycra on the reality show.

"That's one thing I've said, no fake tan for me, au naturel," said Whyment.

"I've had bets with people, I had a bet with my dance partner that I won't have had a fake tan by the end of it. I don't care if I look like Casper the Ghost. Definitely no false tan."

Talking about his skills on the ice, he added: "People keep telling me I'm better than I think I am. I'm not amazing, but I can skate."

Dancing on Ice launches on Sunday (January 8) at 6.

Emmerdale's Matthew Wolfenden has insisted his fiance and co-star Charley Webb isn't bothered about him getting up close and personal with another woman on Dancing On Ice.
    The actor, who plays resident hunk David Metcalfe, has been spending hours training with his skating partner Nina Ulanova as he prepare for the ITV1 show.
    But Matthew revealed Charley, who gave birth to their son Buster in April 2010, isn't the jealous type.
    "Over the last few months since I've been training with Nina they've got to know each other really well. She texts Nina more than she texts me to be honest," he said.
    "No, she's not bothered about that.
    "Charley is the one that pushed me into doing it this year, she loves the show.
    "I'm the first guy in Emmerdale to do it, there have been a lot of girls who've done it and all done really well. Charley's always come down and supported the people who've done it in the past so for me to have done it she's really, really excited."
    Matthew admitted he struggled to keep his new challenge a secret from his castmates before the Dancing On Ice line-up was officially announced.
    "It's been a bit of a giveaway when I've turned up to work with ice skates, but then you need ice skates up in the Dales sometimes, and the Emmerdale village," he joked.

PA

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Coronation Street star Andy Whyment has revealed to Digital Spy that he has placed a ban on the Dancing on Ice producers giving him a fake tan.

Whyment, who plays Kirk Sutherland in the ITV1 soap, insisted that he wouldn't be touching fake tan or pink Lycra on the reality show.

"That's one thing I've said, no fake tan for me, au naturel," said Whyment.

"I've had bets with people, I had a bet with my dance partner that I won't have had a fake tan by the end of it. I don't care if I look like Casper the Ghost. Definitely no false tan."

Talking about his skills on the ice, he added: "People keep telling me I'm better than I think I am. I'm not amazing, but I can skate."

Dancing on Ice launches on Sunday (January 8) at 6.
    Andy is going to be so out of place without a fake tan on the show. His pale skin is going to look awful

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Andy is going to be so out of place without a fake tan on the show. His pale skin is going to look awful
    I don't think he'll look awful. I think some of them overdo it!

Andy Whyment (from Corrie)
    Laila Morse (big Mo from EE)
    Matthew Wolfenden (Emmerdale)
    Corey Feldman (US actor)
    Charlene Tilton (was in Dallas)
    Sebastien Foucan (stuntman)
    Heidi Range (Sugababe)
    Chesney Hawkes (sang The One and Only)---replaced by wacky X Factor star Chico Slimani, because Chesney broke his leg.
    Sam Nixon (children's TV presenter)
    Jorgie Porter (Hollyoaks)
    Mark Rhodes (children's TV presenter with Sam Nixon)
    Jennifer Ellison (actress and model)
    Chemmy Alcott (Britain's top female skier)
    Rosemary Conley (diet and fitness guru)
    Andy Akinwolere (Blue Peter presenter)

I am sorry that this information has already been posted, I didn't notice. A Mod can delete my post. Thanks.
    Last edited by megan999; 06-01-2012 at 15:38. Reason: mistake
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Dancing On Ice Corey Feldman: I'm struggling to lift 'muscly' dance partner Brooke

Hollywood star Corey Feldman is worried about lifting his Dancing On Ice partner because of her “muscly legs” and “bubble butt”.

The Stand By Me and Lost Boys actor said he had to bulk up to handle former US *champion skater Brooke Castile.

Corey, 40, who takes to the ice on next week’s show, said: “I’m scared of lifting my partner. She’s got these giant, muscly legs and a hard bubble butt. Not in a bad butt way. I think each cheek weighs about 20lbs. That’s a lot of work.”

Corey, just 5ft 5in tall, has had to gain more than half a stone just so he can carry Brooke. He said he and Brooke, 25, didn’t gel straight away, and he blames it on her relationship with *her boyfriend, US ice dancer Kevin O’Keefe.

“She came in with this very rigid attitude,” he said. “I think her words were ‘I’m going to be a ball-buster’.

"Once we started *having a bit of fun on the ice it all started coming *together. But she has no interest in *hanging out with me. I think she’s nervous about crossing *boundaries.”

Corey, who split with wife Susie two years ago, admits he is looking for romance.

“I’m single and I’m very *excited about meeting English women,” he said.

“I have the most beautiful women on the show with me so I feel like a very lucky man.”

source: Sunday Mirror
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Thread Information