Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 28 Nov - 02 Dec 2011

Coronation Street star Paula Lane has teased the drama ahead in Max's return episodes, which see the youngster do a disappearing act.

Lane's character Kylie Platt is thrilled in the coming days when she is finally allowed to bring her young son back home for good. However, things soon go wrong when Max goes missing while Kylie's husband David (Jack P Shepherd) is looking after him.

When Max is quickly found at The Rovers, where he was looking for Becky, Kylie is upset to learn that his attachment to her half-sister is still so strong.

Lane told Soaplife: "Kylie's hurt that Max had gone to find Becky, but she's also shocked by how much she's messed with her little boy's head. He needs a lot of loving and reassurance."

She continued: "Kylie feels second best to her sister. Becky gives the right kind of hugs and the right kind of kisses. She feels she can never match up to Becky in Max's eyes."

However, the actress also spoke of how Becky (Katherine Kelly) will become an unexpected source of support for Kylie in upcoming episodes.

"She's trying to accept as much help as is possible and Becky's actually encouraging her, telling her that she will get things right this time," Lane explained. "Kylie knows she must do better and do everything she can to make Max feel secure."

Coronation Street airs Max's return to Weatherfield on Monday at 7.30pm on ITV1.

Kylie is my favourite character on Corrie and i am so glad they are getting Max!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Coronation Street star Paula Lane has teased the drama ahead in Max's return episodes, which see the youngster do a disappearing act.

Lane's character Kylie Platt is thrilled in the coming days when she is finally allowed to bring her young son back home for good. However, things soon go wrong when Max goes missing while Kylie's husband David (Jack P Shepherd) is looking after him.

When Max is quickly found at The Rovers, where he was looking for Becky, Kylie is upset to learn that his attachment to her half-sister is still so strong.

Lane told Soaplife: "Kylie's hurt that Max had gone to find Becky, but she's also shocked by how much she's messed with her little boy's head. He needs a lot of loving and reassurance."

She continued: "Kylie feels second best to her sister. Becky gives the right kind of hugs and the right kind of kisses. She feels she can never match up to Becky in Max's eyes."

However, the actress also spoke of how Becky (Katherine Kelly) will become an unexpected source of support for Kylie in upcoming episodes.

"She's trying to accept as much help as is possible and Becky's actually encouraging her, telling her that she will get things right this time," Lane explained. "Kylie knows she must do better and do everything she can to make Max feel secure."

Coronation Street airs Max's return to Weatherfield on Monday at 7.30pm on ITV1.
    Kylie is my favourite character on Corrie and I am over the moon that they get Max!!!!!! Becky needs to realise that Max is Kylies son not hers!!!!!!!!

I heard that Stella has an affair.......

Thread Information