Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Kate Ramsay (Ashleigh Brewer)

Former Neighbours star Ashleigh Brewer has joined the cast of US soap The Bold and the Beautiful. The Australian actress, who played Kate Ramsay on Neighbours, will appear in the role of Ivy Forrester on the CBS series. Ivy will be the niece of patriarch Eric Forrester (John McCook) and will make her first appearance in early July.

The Bold and the Beautiful executive producer and head writer Bradley P. Bell said: "We are thrilled to introduce Ashleigh, whose poise and talent are already well known in Australia and the UK. "Ivy is the daughter of Eric's younger brother, John Forrester, who has been living in Sydney. A young, worldly designer, Ivy is brought in to work on the new Hope for the Future jewellery line. "It won't be long before she finds herself deeply entangled in the lives and loves of our younger generation."

Source: Digital Spy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mirjam For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-05-2014)

Former Neighbours star Ashleigh Brewer has joined the cast of US soap The Bold and the Beautiful. The Australian actress, who played Kate Ramsay on Neighbours, will appear in the role of Ivy Forrester on the CBS series. Ivy will be the niece of patriarch Eric Forrester (John McCook) and will make her first appearance in early July.

The Bold and the Beautiful executive producer and head writer Bradley P. Bell said: "We are thrilled to introduce Ashleigh, whose poise and talent are already well known in Australia and the UK. "Ivy is the daughter of Eric's younger brother, John Forrester, who has been living in Sydney. A young, worldly designer, Ivy is brought in to work on the new Hope for the Future jewellery line. "It won't be long before she finds herself deeply entangled in the lives and loves of our younger generation."

Source: Digital Spy.

yeah just read that on the B&B site, this is awesome I am so excited for Ashleigh - its fantastic we still get to watch her....
    I cant believe she only just left neighbours and landed this role - well done B&B the most popular soap.....
    Ivy will make her entrance while they are still trying to figure out who killed Kate... LOL

gotta love soaps....

Good luck Ashleigh you left one of my favorite soaps to join my most favorite, cant wait to watch how you stir up the Forrester clan.... xxxx

yeah just read that on the B&B site, this is awesome I am so excited for Ashleigh - its fantastic we still get to watch her....
    I cant believe she only just left neighbours and landed this role - well done B&B the most popular soap.....
    Ivy will make her entrance while they are still trying to figure out who killed Kate... LOL

gotta love soaps....

Good luck Ashleigh you left one of my favorite soaps to join my most favorite, cant wait to watch how you stir up the Forrester clan.... xxxx

SPOILERS FOR UK VIEWERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

So I just watched the recent Neighbours that provided more clues to Kate Ramsay's killer. This time round, Kyle and Georgia were checking the security camera outside dial a Kyle. To their surprise, they find a man who buries something in the sand. Unfortunately, Kyle was in Thailand when this occurred and Josh has no idea about this. They ask Karl if they know this mysterious person, shows them the picture. Holly instantly says 'I know him. That's Victor, mummy's friend'. Karl calls Izzy and confirms it is victor cleary related to Gus cleary (remember my last theory?). Furthermore, Kyle and Georgia discover that this happened on the day Kate was shot...

So what do you think? I still reckon there is more to this story and is not victor cleary but the good thing is that this plot is finally thickening and getting interesting. What are your thoughts???
    Last edited by jamezzz981; 07-06-2014 at 09:12.

Quote Originally Posted by jamezzz981 View Post
    SPOILERS FOR UK VIEWERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

So I just watched the recent Neighbours that provided more clues to Kate Ramsay's killer. This time round, Kyle and Georgia were checking the security camera outside dial a Kyle. To their surprise, they find a man who buries something in the sand. Unfortunately, Kyle was in Thailand when this occurred and Josh has no idea about this. They ask Karl if they know this mysterious person, shows them the picture. Holly instantly says 'I know him. That's Victor, mummy's friend'. Karl calls Izzy and confirms it is victor cleary related to Gus cleary (remember my last theory?). Furthermore, Kyle and Georgia discover that this happened on the day Kate was shot...

So what do you think? I still reckon there is more to this story and is not victor cleary but the good thing is that this plot is finally thickening and getting interesting. What are your thoughts???
    I thought Kyle was still around when Kate was shot, but left shortly afterwards? Obviously hadn't checked the CC for a while though. It sounds like it is Victor Cleary, burying the gun perhaps.

I think this story is very interesting, and has been all the time. As well as Lauren & Brad's daughter story.

Yes Kyle was still around when Kate was shot, he left straight after.........

Neighbours has pranked fans by teasing Kate Ramsay's return on April Fools' Day.

Dramatic scenes last year saw Kate (Ashleigh Brewer) being killed off after she was shot in a revenge killing against her uncle Paul.

A new Neighbours video released today (April 1) hints at a sensational return for the character, teasing that Kate could somehow be alive.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...p8Bd1c2kpv8i7Z

However, before fans get too excited, the video is merely an April Fools' Day prank and Olympia Valance can be seen confirming this at the end. Take note, GillianH!!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (01-04-2015), Dazzle (01-04-2015), Mirjam (01-04-2015)

Looks like this article may have given hinted as Ashleigh returning to Neighbours.

https://soapshows.com/bold-and-beaut...ng-neighbours/

Quote Originally Posted by kmti234 View Post
    Looks like this article may have given hinted as Ashleigh returning to Neighbours.

https://soapshows.com/bold-and-beaut...ng-neighbours/
    Gilly, stop it, she is not coming back, she was killed off ... means she canĀ“t return as a guest either a.....

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-03-2016), Mirjam (25-03-2016), ScorpioStar (25-03-2016)

Thread Information