Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Corrie Christmas Storyline

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I thought Liam was
    Liam died, so now it is Peter

I prefer Peter with Leanne and she is great also with Simon

I heard that Stella might have an affair with Lloyd. I hope Kylie and David get Max back for christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by janicegranger View Post
    I heard that Stella might have an affair with Lloyd. I hope Kylie and David get Max back for christmas.
    I heard it is with Tommy

Coronation Street stars have been filming scenes which see Katy Armstrong give birth at a Christmas party, reports have revealed.

The teenager, played by Georgia May Foote, goes into labour early while enjoying festive celebrations at the Weatherfield Community Centre, according to the Daily Mail.

Although an ambulance is quickly called, Katy's baby is believed to arrive while she is at the Centre as paramedics do not turn up on time.

The young mum's boyfriend Chesney Brown (Sam Aston) is there for the birth as he is working at the Centre, dressed as a Christmas elf.

Katy and the baby are later taken to hospital with Chesney by their side.

The teen couple's current storyline began earlier this year when they decided to start trying for a child together.

Katy soon fell pregnant and they have since been forced to deal with the financial realities of their situation as they prepare for their baby's arrival.

Coronation Street continues on Thursday at 8.30pm on ITV1.

Christmas wouldn't be the same in Coronation Street without a dramatic storyline.
    And instead of previous years' more depressing episodes, this year the Weatherfield residents will have something more joyful to celebrate with the birth of a new baby.
    Teenage couple Chesney Brown (Sam Aston) and Katy Armstrong (Georgia May Foote) end up becoming parents earlier than expected when the 17-year-old goes into labour during a Christmas party.

That's not a real baby! Chesney Brown (Sam Aston) cradles a baby doll after girlfriend Katy Armstrong (Georgia May Foote) gives birth in the Christmas episode
    Market stall holder Chesney is dressed as an elf working at the Weatherfield Community Centre when his young girlfriend's waters break.
    But with paramedics nowhere to be seen due to the busy Christmas season, Katy ends up giving birth in the Centre.

In scenes filmed this week, Foote is seen being wheeled into an ambulance with Aston playing the proud dad as he cradles their young baby.

Too young? The couple have both been worried if they will be able to cope with a child
    And to make the episode even more Christmassy, it fittingly begins to snow as the ambulance draws away.
    Their child will be the latest in a list of Christmas babies on the soap, with Sally Webster giving birth to Rosie Webster on Christmas Eve 1990 and Judy Mallett welcoming twins on Christmas Day 1998.
    Despite their young age, Katy and Chesney have quickly become a popular couple as they fought to stay together, despite the initial interference of her over-protective father Owen (Ian Puleston-Davies).

Dramatic arrival: Katy ends up giving birth in the Weatherfield Community Hall before being taken to hospital
    After watching Chesney's sister Fiz Stape (Jenni McAlpine) give birth to his niece Hope early following the tram crash last year, the couple decide to have a child of their own.
    But Corrie viewers saw Katy start to panic if she was ready when she and Chesney struggled to look after Hope when Fiz was first wrongly arrested for the murder of Colin Fishwick.
    But with Chesney only just 17 with a young family to support, he's also been feeling the strain financially and risked the couple being evicted from their council flat when he failed to pay their rent.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1dtdWgPRd

Peter will probably marry Carla and again have two wifes

CORONATION STREET bosses have decided to make their festive episodes full of Carry On-style comedy rather than doom and gloom.

They’re hoping their festive treats will beat BBC1 rival EastEnders, whose episodes are expected to be full of heartbreak.

ITV chiefs decided on a cheery Christmas after last year’s tram crash that devastated the cobbles.

And top of the bill will be the heartwarming scenes in which student Katy Armstrong (Georgia May Foote, 20) gives birth to a baby boy on Christmas Eve.

But in true soap style, things don’t run smoothly as dad Chesney Battersby Brown (Sam Aston, 18) faces a dash across Weatherfield to be at her side when he gets the call she’s gone into labour.

And fans will be left giggling because Katy’s waters break while she’s dressed as the Virgin Mary during a rehearsal for the local nativity play.

Chesney, who was dressed as an elf to help sell Christmas trees, manages to reach Katy just in time to see his son being born.

There won’t be a dry eye anywhere as the lad breaks down crying as he cradles his baby.

He tells Katy: “I can’t believe it. We’ve got a son. Our son, my son. I love you so much.”

The pair will give the baby the festive name of Joseph.

It won’t just be Weatherfield’s youngsters bringing us Christmas cheer.

Golden oldies Rita Sullivan and Emily Bishop will turn Masterchefs as they battle it out to see who cooks the best dinner. Their war begins when Emily (Eileen Derbyshire, 81) tells Rita: “I think everyone will agree that I am a better cook than you, Rita.

“I think it best if I do Christmas dinner.”

Rita (Barbara Knox, 78) hits back: “Since when were you Weatherfield’s answer to Delia Smith? Your culinary achievements leave a lot to be desired.”

They decide to settle it with a cook-off, and let their neighbours choose the winner.

In other hilarious scenes, Corrie residents will wake up on Christmas morning to discover their presents are sitting under bald festive trees.

That’s because wide-boy Gary Windass (Mikey North, 25) sells them all rotten trees that shed their pine needles before the big day.

A show insider said: “It will be one gaffe after another that has everyone laughing.

“We want our fans to have a laugh over Christmas this year, not push them into depression.”

Daily Star

good, im glad their going down this route its much better than doom and gloom! its christmas!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

alan45 (17-11-2011), Glen1 (17-11-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    The pair will give the baby the festive name of Joseph
    That's quite nice, it's not TOO festive, like Holly or Noel. Liking the sound of these Christmas storylines actually!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LostVoodoo For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (17-11-2011)

Thread Information