Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but there are women in their fifties having babies so I personally don't think she is too old.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

EmmaLouiseX (22-04-2013), Kissme15 (12-04-2013), Tuareet (15-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post
    I don`t want Moria to have a baby with Cain because I think it is disgraceful. Moria ruined her marriage to John a good man by having an affair with Cain. If Moria had Cain`s baby it is like she would be dancing on John`s grave. I am glad Moira has a miscarriage she`s too old to have a baby anyway.
    i think it is disrespectful of john for her get with cain again and so soon

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post
    I don`t want Moria to have a baby with Cain because I think it is disgraceful. Moria ruined her marriage to John a good man by having an affair with Cain. If Moria had Cain`s baby it is like she would be dancing on John`s grave. I am glad Moira has a miscarriage she`s too old to have a baby anyway.
    i think it is disrespectful of john for her get with cain again and so soon

Natalie J Robb has revealed that the show's new boss Kate Oates is planning to introduce "fresh blood" to the village.

Oates took charge at the ITV soap in January, when previous producer Stuart Blackburn moved over to Coronation Street.

Robb, who plays Moira Barton, hinted that fans will soon be hearing about new characters as she was interviewed on ITV's Lorraine this morning (April 19).

She explained: "We've got a new producer now, Kate Oates, who's on board with us. She's a very young producer and she's going to bring a lot of fresh blood, I think, to the series. Hopefully they'll be coming into it soon.

"There's [also] a lot of stories that are going to come up with Adam and Cain, and that rivalry between them. Obviously Moira's husband John died, and Adam doesn't want anyone stepping into his shoes."

Confirming that she is hoping to stick with Emmerdale, the actress continued: "I'm in my fourth year now. It keeps itself fresh. As long as you're doing that and you're still enjoying something, you stick at it. It's nice when you get to do different things and work with different people."

Robb added that she is particularly enjoying working with on-screen lover Jeff Hordley, who plays Cain.

She said: "I don't want to use that word 'gentle', but he's lovely in real life! We are good friends and I share a dressing room with his lovely wife Zoe Henry, who plays the vet [Rhona], and she's got a massive storyline coming up as well."

Emmerdale continues tonight at 7pm on ITV.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (04-05-2013)

Loads of rumours floating around twitter that Moira dumps Cain as part of the fallout from Adams hit and run.

If this is true then it has to be one of the silliest things that they have done with this couple. After everything they have been through they split them up again. This makes a mockery of all their previous SL's (Cain's anger, Moiras miscarriage, fight with Adam) which were supposed to be about building their relationship and making them stronger as a couple.

Sometimes I wish I was a scriptwriter on Emmerdale

Loads of rumours floating around twitter that Moira dumps Cain as part of the fallout from Adams hit and run.

If this is true then it has to be one of the silliest things that they have done with this couple. After everything they have been through they split them up again. This makes a mockery of all their previous SL's (Cain's anger, Moiras miscarriage, fight with Adam) which were supposed to be about building their relationship and making them stronger as a couple.

Sometimes I wish I was a scriptwriter on Emmerdale

Yeah after adam nearly killed cain i thought that was quits for the affair. Hope adam grows a pair and tells the truth but from the rumours it dosent seem likely.

Rumour on fb is that cain takes the fall for adam because he blames himself for adam leaving the farm abd also johns death. he makes sure adam keeps quiet and moira finishes with him as she believes he is responsible. adam moves bk to farm while cain moves out and is devasted. hope its a rumour and not true it took so long for them to get together what was the point

Please please dont let this be true! Dont want them to be a couple that the writers just keep splitting up then getting back together!! Let them stay together!! Or quickly get back together if have to split or its a joke!!

Hi

Can you let us know the FB page please,

Thanks

Thread Information