Page 6 of 90 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

If this is true then why on earth have they had them move in together - only to split them up again.

I don't believe that Moira would dump Cain because of the hit and run anyway - not after everything they have been through.

I will be gutted if this happens
    Last edited by katie hunter; 30-05-2013 at 23:01.

i don't like them as a couple myself zero chemistry and he works better with charity

i don't see the put of the bartons family left i.e. adam and moira they should move away to holly and hannah

Cain and charity were ok but i like the fact that moira brings out a different side to him. Anyway there breaking up in the nxt couple of weeks. why cain lets adam blackmail him is beyond me no doubt it will drag on for months till moira finds out the truth. Rumour is moira calls the police on him? Which i doubt. more boring episodes of rhona, dom and gemma and priya to come.

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    Cain and charity were ok but i like the fact that moira brings out a different side to him. Anyway there breaking up in the nxt couple of weeks. why cain lets adam blackmail him is beyond me no doubt it will drag on for months till moira finds out the truth. Rumour is moira calls the police on him? Which i doubt. more boring episodes of rhona, dom and gemma and priya to come.
    How does Adam blackmail him? The spoilers say that Adam is full of guilt - would he really feel guilty if he was blackmailing Cain?

Can you let us know your source for these spoilers ?
    Last edited by katie hunter; 01-06-2013 at 22:00.

Deleted
    Last edited by katie hunter; 01-06-2013 at 22:00.

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    How does Adam blackmail him? The spoilers say that Adam is full of guilt - would he really feel guilty if he was blackmailing Cain?

Fb is the source. and when it says adams is full of remorse its because of kerry and his mom not cain. he thinks his mom will get over it even when cain looks like he will be going prison he dosent confess. I have tryed to find her source but never get an answer though everything has been spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post

Fb is the source. and when it says adams is full of remorse its because of kerry and his mom not cain. he thinks his mom will get over it even when cain looks like he will be going prison he dosent confess. I have tryed to find her source but never get an answer though everything has been spot on.

I didn't mean the name of the source, just the FB page for the spoilers you get. They do seem very interesting.

Shes on my freinds fb ill ask her for you. knew robbie would be behind adam setting up cain. and her spoilers are good and very accurate. some really good stories coming up

In pics on itv website cain is tourching the car so he must get grassed up wonder if its by moira or robbie?

Thread Information