Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New baby storyline for Albert Square

EastEnders star Danielle Harold has revealed that she would like to see a romance develop between her character Lola Pearce and Fatboy Chubb in the future.

Fatboy, played by Ricky Norwood, has developed feelings for Whitney Dean (Shona McGarty) in recent months - but Harold confessed that she wants him to become interested in Lola one day.

Harold told Inside Soap: "I get on really well with Ricky Norwood and would love to work with him a bit more. I'm also really close to Shona McGarty and Jacqueline Jossa. We always go out when we can."

Asked who Lola's next love interest should be, she replied: "That's a very hard question, because Lola's not one for relationships. I know Fatboy is a bit old for Lola, but they both have similar attitudes as they're really streetwise. I actually think they'd bounce off each other quite well if they ever did get together."

The actress also said that she is thrilled with Lola's current pregnancy storyline.

"It's been absolutely brilliant," she explained. "I love kids, even if they can be a bit naughty sometimes! I think it'd be great to work with a baby - I love all the kids in EastEnders. They're wicked."

Harold joined the cast of EastEnders in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    EastEnders star Danielle Harold has revealed that she would like to see a romance develop between her character Lola Pearce and Fatboy Chubb in the future.

Fatboy, played by Ricky Norwood, has developed feelings for Whitney Dean (Shona McGarty) in recent months - but Harold confessed that she wants him to become interested in Lola one day.

Harold told Inside Soap: "I get on really well with Ricky Norwood and would love to work with him a bit more. I'm also really close to Shona McGarty and Jacqueline Jossa. We always go out when we can."

Asked who Lola's next love interest should be, she replied: "That's a very hard question, because Lola's not one for relationships. I know Fatboy is a bit old for Lola, but they both have similar attitudes as they're really streetwise. I actually think they'd bounce off each other quite well if they ever did get together."

The actress also said that she is thrilled with Lola's current pregnancy storyline.

"It's been absolutely brilliant," she explained. "I love kids, even if they can be a bit naughty sometimes! I think it'd be great to work with a baby - I love all the kids in EastEnders. They're wicked."

Harold joined the cast of EastEnders in the summer.
    Nooo . Whitney & Fatboy forever

I wonder will we ever find out who knocked her up?

Someone on facebook seems to suggest it is Antony Moon

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I wonder will we ever find out who knocked her up?

Someone on facebook seems to suggest it is Antony Moon
    I just assumed it was Ben, but Lola let him off the hook by telling him it wasnt him etc?

Thread Information