Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Megan Macey

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    whose her visitor, any chance declan
    It could be (the gorgeous) Nikhil. I hope so.
    Maybe he sees Megan`s growing tummy and agrees to keep quiet.

Or the un-announced visitor could be Jai who is high on drugs.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

lizann (25-09-2015), maidmarian (25-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post

he sees her bump from canada

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post

l:
    Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    They said actor playing Nikhil had started filming
    2-3 weeks ago- so should be on screen soon!

looking forward to seeing him- nice to have
    pleasant character - as a change!
    Last edited by maidmarian; 25-09-2015 at 11:43.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

Perdita (25-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
    l:

They said actor playing Nikhil had started filming
    2-3 weeks ago- so should be on screen soon!

looking forward to seeing him- nice to have
    pleasant character - as a change!
    I hope he stays nice and that his time in Canada has not given him a personality change ..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (25-09-2015)

Emmerdale's Megan Macey decides that she may have to flee from the village next week as her pregnancy secret is finally uncovered.

Megan (Gaynor Faye) is currently expecting Jai Sharma's baby, but she has kept him totally in the dark since lying that she lost his unborn child.

Viewers will see Megan's luck finally start to run out next week after she heads to the hospital for a baby scan.

Caught up in the emotion of the situation, Megan later visits the village's graveyard to pay her respects to her late son Robbie Lawson.

Jai's brother Nikhil is also nearby as he is visiting Gennie's grave, leading to drama when Megan hurries away and drops the baby scan.

When eagle-eyed Nikhil spots it, he's quick to warn Megan that he won't be keeping her secret as he feels that Jai and the rest of the Sharma family have a right to know about the baby.

Nikhil sees Megan's scan photo of the baby and he realises she is pregnant
    © ITV

Nikhil visits Gennie's grave and see's Megan sat beside her brother's
    © ITV

A horrified Megan decides that she needs to leave the village as soon as possible, but can she really escape Jai?

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Thursday, November 12 at 7pm and 8pm on ITV.

digitalspy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (03-11-2015)

Emmerdale's Megan Macey will face a nightmare labour next week when her waters break out in the woods.

The heavily-pregnant businesswoman is having a heart-to-heart with Sam Dingle in a remote location when things start to go scarily wrong.

Sam is driving Megan to her latest baby scan when she asks him to stop the car for a moment, wanting to let him down gently after noticing that his feelings for her are starting to go beyond friendship.

Unfortunately, Megan's attempts to put off Sam go badly wrong - leaving her all alone when she needs help the most.

Gaynor Faye, who plays Megan, revealed: "She's had a little word from Zak and she's realised that Sam has fallen for her a little bit. Sam even wants to be there in the birthing room with her, which is kind of ringing alarm bells for Megan. She thinks she needs to let him down gently.

"Sam is driving Megan to the hospital for her latest check-up and that's when Megan plucks up the courage to start this conversation with him before they get there.

"She tells him to stop the car and she speaks to him about it, but Sam takes it the wrong way because it doesn't quite come out right from Megan. I think he's worried that he's just going to be dropped after being there for her so much!

"Sam ends up saying, 'You drive yourself to the hospital' and he stomps off into the woods. Megan's about to drive off when she decides to finish the conversation, so she goes off into the woods and gets lost while 8 and a half months pregnant!"

When Megan suddenly finds herself bowled over in pain, she's relieved when Sam reappears.

© ITV
    Megan goes into labour in the woods

However, as neither of them have their phones with them, Sam rushes off to get help - straight into the path of a bullet fired by Joanie Wright, who's out poaching!

Faye continued: "There's nobody coming to help Megan so she's left on her own and is absolutely petrified. It goes from day to night and the contractions are getting worse. But like a knight in shining armour, Jai appears. He's seen the car on the side of the road and gone into the woods to rescue Megan.

"It's a real turnaround of events, especially as their relationship has been so bitter. It definitely gives him some brownie points, put it that way!"

While viewers will have to tune in to find out exactly what happens, Megan does later make it to the hospital. But with Sam still harbouring feelings for her, the stress and confusion of recent events takes its toll and Megan shares a kiss with him when he makes a move on her.

© ITV
    Sam assures Megan

© ITV
    Sam and Megan kiss

Faye explained: "Megan's feelings for Sam are purely friendship, but after everything that she's been through, she has a moment of weakness where Sam's affection and love for Megan just tips her over.

"Megan kisses him and quickly pulls away, but she doesn't make a big deal of it because she doesn't want to hurt Sam's feelings. But she knows what she's done is wrong and he'll read it the wrong way.

"She's in a bad headspace. When your head's messed up, you do all kind of strange things and people get hurt in the process."

By Daniel Kilkelly, Digital Spy
    http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...es-sam-dingle/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (23-02-2016)

I knew this was going to be coming but i don't mind, Megan's a good character played by a good actress so more is good!

​They may be having a child together, but don't expect an emotional reunion for Emmerdale's Megan Macey and Jai Sharma anytime soon.

Gaynor Faye, who plays Megan, doesn't reckon her character will ever give Jai another chance in the romance department - despite him appearing to have changed his ways after a recent stint in rehab.

Next week's Emmerdale episodes see Jai come to Megan's rescue, when she finds herself alone and vulnerable after going into labour out in the woods.

Don't worry, though - Megan's no fool and she certainly hasn't forgotten all those times that Jai betrayed her by getting steamy with her friend Leyla Harding.

Megan reels from what she's done
    © ITV

"I wouldn't have thought they'd get back together," Faye explained. "Jai was unfaithful to her twice! The first time, it was quite strange that Megan took him back, because she's such a strong-minded woman.

"When she found out he'd done it again, I think that was definitely the end. Obviously they're always going to have a relationship because of their child, and I don't think they're going to go down the line of it being acrimonious.

"They'll hopefully just focus on the child. Megan wants to keep the baby for herself, but she knows that she has to enlist the help of others because she can't do it on her own. But Megan and Jai won't be together - I wouldn't have thought so anyway!"

Jai turns up to see Megan
    © ITV
    In fact, Megan will become much less of a doormat now that she has her little baby to think about.

Faye explained: "She's going to pick herself up, dust herself off and get the fire back in her! I think she has got something to prove and nothing is going to stop her.

"It's the phoenix rising and Megan gets her mojo back. She basically throws everything into motherhood. She knows she wasn't there for her son Robbie, so now she's going to do everything she can possibly do for her baby and nobody's going to stop her.

"It empowers her and she becomes this very ferocious mother. The old Megan comes back. She's been gone for a long time, through all the recent trauma in Megan's life. Now she's back on track, but in a different way. She's acting like that for someone else - it's not just for her anymore."

Emmerdale airs Megan's dramatic labour scenes on Thursday, March 3 at 7pm and 8pm on ITV.

Emmerdale star Gaynor Faye has joked that she wants her latest on-screen labour scenes to be her last.

All eyes will be on the actress's character Megan Macey next week as she's shocked to realise that her baby is coming early - while she's out in the woods and away from any help.

The 44-year-old actress has two children with her long-term partner Mark Pickering and has also had her fair share of on-screen births over the years.

Laughing over this latest one, Faye commented: "I have to say, I never thought that I'd be doing any more labour scenes! I gave birth to twins in Coronation Street and I've given birth in a few other shows that I've done too. I've also given birth on stage twice.

"You kind of get to an age where you think, 'I'll never have to have another baby on screen again!' But then Megan got pregnant and ends up going into labour in the woods!"

Megan is with her friend Sam Dingle in the woods, but she ends up all alone when he rushes off to get help and gets shot in a poaching accident. Fortunately her ex-husband Jai Sharma eventually comes to her rescue, getting her to the hospital where the drama continues.

Faye continued: "Ian Bevitt directed the episodes and he was brilliant. He was so good to me and the crew were fantastic too. When you're giving birth on screen, you have limited clothes on apart from your gown and you have to have your legs out and spread. That's quite a strange thing to be doing with a crew that you've known for 4 years!

"It was hard, because the labour itself is hard and not straightforward. But Ian was brilliant with me and the cast that I was working with were fantastic too. This is when you know that you're blessed because you're working on a great show with a great team.

"I didn't wake up in the morning thinking that it'd be great to go to work and give birth, but I did think that it was great drama."

But asked whether she's expecting this to be her last ever on-screen labour, Faye joked: "Oh, I hope so! Although I think I'm going to get it written into my contract next time that I'm never giving birth again on screen!"

Emmerdale airs the labour scenes on Thursday, March 3 at 7pm and 8pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

Thread Information