Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Megan Macey

I can't be doing with those two clashing ... does not work for me, chemistry is not there to make it plausible for me ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (28-06-2014)

Gaynor Faye has said that she has no intentions of leaving Emmerdale.

The Megan Macey actress, who joined the soap in 2012, made a name for herself as Judy Mallett in Coronation Street from 1995 to 1999.

However, in an interview withThe Daily Mail, Faye said that she has changed a lot since first appearing on Coronation Street.

"I have a family and am very happy and settled now. When I was in Corrie I wanted to leave to try other things. Now I feel very different."

She added that despite being settled on the soap, she still has great ambitions and often writes her own scripts.

"Of course I'm still ambitious," she said. "I want to be involved in good storylines and write some great stuff. But I'm not ambitious in that I want to jet off to America and act over there.

"This is a wonderful time for me at the moment, so I have no intention of leaving Emmerdale."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (25-10-2014)

Emmerdale star Gaynor Faye has told Digital Spy that her character Megan Macey will stop at nothing to expose the deception of her arch-nemesis Charity.

Megan is left stunned this week when she finally learns that Charity (Emma Atkins) had a termination earlier in the year, rather than suffering a miscarriage as she has been claiming.

The truth comes out when Megan's son Robbie (Jamie Shelton) discovers that an abortion clinic is among the previously-stored addresses on Charity's sat-nav.

While this discovery should be enough to clear Megan's name after she was wrongly blamed for the loss of Charity's unborn baby, gullible Declan (Jason Merrells) still chooses to believe his deceitful wife rather than his sister.

Faye told Digital Spy: "When Declan doesn't believe Megan, she can't understand it because he's usually so astute and so clever. He seems to have gone gaga in Megan's eyes and lost the plot!

"Megan is so frustrated that Declan won't listen to anything that she says. She's got this prime bit of evidence that's been given to her by Robbie, but he still won't listen to her. Then she tries to get even more evidence, but Declan keeps listening to Charity.

"She can't believe that her brother is being sucked in, but Charity really is the best schemer and manipulator there is. Megan is out for revenge and wants to show Charity for the nasty bitch that she is, so she'll do anything to prove to Declan that's what the score is."

Robbie shows Megan what he has uncovered
    © ITV
    Robbie shows Megan what he has uncovered

Viewers can expect an interesting few weeks ahead on screen as Charity and Megan both become determined to win their long-running war.

Pondering how the story might end, Faye laughed: "Like anything, you hope that justice is done. Justice hopefully will be done and revenge will be had. Fingers crossed the person with the best morals will win!

"It's just fantastic to play Megan at the moment because she's up against Charity and it's very Dynasty-like. It's great to play and it's also great to be classed as a soap bitch! I'm really enjoying it."

Emmerdale airs Robbie and Megan's discovery on Thursday (September 4) at 7pm and 8pm on ITV.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (01-09-2014), tammyy2j (01-09-2014)

Emmerdale star Gaynor Faye has promised that there will be huge repercussions after the Macey family's dark storyline ends in tragedy this week.

The actress's character Megan Macey will feature in dramatic scenes over the next two days as she tries to track down her brother Declan at a remote countryside location, where he is planning to kill his deceitful wife Charity.

Tonight's explosive double bill (September 25) features a showdown between Declan and Charity in a small boat in the middle of a lake.

As the troubled couple go head-to-head, Megan and her son Robbie Lawson arrive nearby to look for them, as do Debbie Dingle and Pete Barton.

Exact details of what happens are being kept under wraps, but it has been confirmed that a body will be pulled from the lake in Friday's episode (September 26) after the situation comes to a head.

Faye told Digital Spy: "It's all guns blazing. Once Megan and Robbie get there, they're about 12 hours later than they should be and all is not well in swampland! When we were filming, there were lots of midges, sticks and bracken and I have the bruises and cuts to prove it!

"Robbie has also called Debbie because he's worried about Megan's safety, so Debbie and Pete are there too. As far as Robbie is concerned, they don't know where Declan's head is at. He could still be double-crossing Megan as far as they know.

"So there's Debbie, Pete, Megan, Robbie, Charity and Declan all at a lake in the middle of nowhere. They all have reasons to finish one of the others off, and all have reasons to be finished off too. They've all done something!"

Speaking further about the game-changing episodes, she continued: "We knew about this storyline for a couple of months before we started filming it, but obviously we had a broader knowledge of certain things as the storyliners and the writers have both short-term and long-term conferences.

"These stories keep unfolding and it's just really exciting. What happens in these episodes will affect the village for a long time.

"What's great is that Emmerdale is consistently good throughout the year, but having a big autumn storyline like this is just a great chance to rejoice with what we've got - which is a great cast, crew, writers and every other department in the show.

"It's a chance for us all to show what we do well. We feel really appreciative that this year they've chosen the Maceys to be involved - along with the Dingles and a Barton!"

Emmerdale continues tonight (September 25) at 7pm and 8pm on ITV.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (25-09-2014)

Emmerdale star Gaynor Faye has promised that tonight's episode will be huge for her character Megan Macey (September 26) as she discovers that one of her loved ones is dead.

Thursday night's explosive double bill saw the fates of Megan's son Robbie and brother Declan left uncertain as they were both sent flying into a lake following a violent showdown.

The shock incident was the climax to a dark storyline, which saw Declan attempt to kill his deceitful wife Charity. Show bosses have confirmed that one body will be pulled from the lake in tonight's episode.

Faye appeared on ITV's Good Morning Britain today, which featured a clip from tonight's episode showing Megan receiving a devastating phone call following recent events.

She confirmed: "That's the moment that she finds out that there's a body that's been found. It's going to be tragic for Megan and it's going to have ripples through the village - if it's her son, her brother, and how it happened. It's all tragic!

"We love a little bit of drama in the village. It's great to play. I don't want to play boring - it's fab. I've been punched, I've been slapped and now I've been an accessory to possibly a murder!"

Megan and Robbie get to the cottage but with Declan and Charity not there Megan and Robbie continue to look for them nearby.
    © ITV
    Robbie and Megan in this week's episodes

Praising the secrecy which surrounded this week's episodes, Faye added: "We very much wanted to keep it a secret. A lot of spoilers come out and I think it slightly ruins it for people watching, so we really wanted to hold back who it was.

"It could have been any of us up until last night, when you saw two potential victims in the water."

Emmerdale will air the outcome of the storyline tonight at 7pm on ITV.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (26-09-2014)

Emmerdale's Megan Macey will trick Leyla Harding into confessing her affair with businessman Jai Sharma.

Viewers know that Jai (Chris Bisson) and Leyla (Rokhsaneh Ghawam-Shahidi) have been having a fling behind Megan's back for several months.

Megan tricks Leyla into confessing to her affair with Jai.
    © ITV
    Megan tricks Leyla into confessing to her affair

However, an increasingly suspicious Megan (Gaynor Faye) is determined to get to the bottom of what has been going on and manages to trick Leyla into confessing to the affair.

Furious, Megan later confronts Jai over his infidelity but he only manages to make matters worse, leaving Megan determined to get even.

Megan demands the office keys from Leyla
    © ITV
    Megan demands the office keys from Leyla

When Leyla discovers Megan has changed the lock on the office door and Megan demands to have the office keys back, Katie gives Leyla some advice.

Katie tells Leyla to put Jai behind her and fight for her business, giving Leyla food for thought.

A cold Jai tries to pay Leyla off, Leyla has something else up her sleeve.
    © ITV
    A cold Jai tries to pay Leyla off

Leyla later tells Megan how Jai truly loves Megan and not her, but what will Megan think?

Emmerdale airs these scenes next week on ITV.

there is nothing left for her in the dales she should move on now declan is gone, robbie dead and jai cheated

Emmerdale's Megan Macey plays a harsh trick on her love rival Leyla Harding next week by telling her that Jai Sharma is dead.

Megan (Gaynor Faye) spins the shock lie as a ploy to make Leyla (Roxy Shahidi) confess that she has been having an affair with Jai.

Megan tells Leyla that Jai is dead
    © ITV
    Megan tells Leyla that Jai is dead

Deeply suspicious that Leyla has betrayed her, Megan decides to get the truth out of her by claiming that Jai has passed away in hospital following his recent accident.

As Leyla struggles to hide the depth of her grief for Jai, Megan piles on the pressure by forcing her to admit to the fling.

Leyla is unable to hide her grief
    © ITV
    Leyla is unable to hide her grief

It's only after Leyla finally reveals the truth that Megan confirms that Jai is still alive, leaving her former friend relieved but disgusted by the deception.

With one showdown over, Megan's next move is to confront her unfaithful partner when Jai finally regains consciousness in hospital.

When Megan arrives to tackle Jai over his cheating, he gets the wrong end of the stick and mistakenly thinks that she knows the truth about how he held Charity Macey captive in a shipping container.

An Emmerdale insider teased: "When Jai confesses to far more than he needs to, how will Megan feel about how far he went with Charity?"

Emmerdale star Gaynor Faye has revealed that she wants her character Megan Macey to take revenge against her unfaithful partner Jai Sharma.

Megan forgave Jai (Chris Bisson) last year after discovering that he had been cheating on her with Leyla Harding.

Although the troubled couple's relationship appears to be back on track, Jai kisses Leyla (Roxy Shahidi) again next week after she lets slip that Megan is planning to spring a surprise wedding on him.

Speaking of the ongoing storyline, Faye commented: "I'm quite surprised at Megan for forgiving Jai so easily, but who knows what's to come? Some people do store these things up and then eventually fire the crossbow!

"I'm hoping there's going to be some sort of recall from it, because I was very surprised at how well Megan took the affair and how easily she let Jai off.

"I think it came at a vulnerable time for Megan, because she'd just lost her son and she'd also lost her brother Declan. She did say that Jai was all she had left, which was true.

"Jai was an old friend of the family, so it's better the devil you know. I think she will come to her senses at some point and realise what he has put her through."

© ITV
    Jai is tempted by Leyla

Megan is already engaged to Jai, but decides to fast-track their wedding by booking a last-minute registry office ceremony.

Although the businesswoman hopes it will be a total surprise, Leyla spoils the shock factor by pre-warning Jai and confessing her love for him - hoping that he will be wooed by her instead.

Faye added: "It's all done behind Megan's back and Jai doesn't take the bait. Leyla tells Jai that he's about to get married so she spoils Megan's surprise, but Jai surprisingly decides that he wants to be with Megan. I suppose for him it's a ready-made family and Megan is the last jigsaw piece."

Emmerdale fans will find out whether Jai decides to go ahead with the wedding on Thursday, January 15 at 7pm and 8pm on ITV.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

15. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (10-01-2015)

Thats the way Jai, I so happy hes choosing a woman with brains and substance and not just a piece of skirt.

Thread Information