Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Megan Macey

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Who could her new love interest be? Dom, Jai or one of the Bartons maybe Pete
    The Barton sons would be too young surely?

And not jai given his and Declan's history?

Dom to be comforted after Gemma dies?

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post

Dom to be comforted after Gemma dies?
    Is Gemma going to die? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Sam's available now - Eric seems to be trying his hand everywhere else - just joking - must be someone we haven't seen yet - ooh hang on - if James is moving in on Moira then Cain will be available and Megan hasn't been one of his conquests yet - imagine Declan's face - not to mention Charity's if Cain appears for breakfast ...................................

xxx
    Last edited by Cheetah; 05-02-2014 at 19:38. Reason: Double posting

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post

Sam's available now - Eric seems to be trying his hand everywhere else - just joking - must be someone we haven't seen yet - ooh hang on - if James is moving in on Moira then Cain will be available and Megan hasn't been one of his conquests yet - imagine Declan's face - not to mention Charity's if Cain appears for breakfast ...................................
    Yes, she is going to die - Bell Dingle kills her by accident

Yes, Gemma is going to die - Bell Dingle kills her by accident - no, please, no Cain and Megan ...
    Last edited by Perdita; 05-02-2014 at 19:57.

oh yes to megan and cain

oh yes to megan and cain

Megan Macey becomes the latest victim of scheming Charity next week as the ruthless blonde makes a wicked plan.

With Charity (Emma Atkins) needing to explain why she is no longer pregnant following a secret termination, she spies an opportunity to pin the blame on Megan when another clash between the two women turns physical.

Here, Gaynor Faye - who plays Megan - reveals how her character is completely fooled as Charity fakes a miscarriage…

Megan tries her best to sabotage Declan and Charity's wedding this week. Why is that?
    "Megan doesn't trust Charity as far as she can throw her. She thinks that Charity is definitely after Declan's money and their engagement has happened far too quickly. She knows there's something underneath it all.

"Megan is trying to find out what's going on before they tie the knot, and she'll do whatever she can to jeopardise them being together. But whether her attempts work or not is yet to be seen…"

Why does Megan hate Charity so much?
    "I think that they're very evenly-matched. They're a different kind of social status, but they're very similar people. They're both very business-orientated and headstrong women who don't like people getting the better of them. They're driven by money and power, so when you get those two together, they're always going to clash!"

Does Megan have any idea that Charity is planning to terminate her pregnancy?
    "She has absolutely no idea at all. I don't think Megan would think that for a minute. In fact, she'd think the opposite - that Charity would have a baby just to annoy Jai. She doesn't think for a second that Charity would do that."

Megan knocks Charity over in an argument next week. How does that come about?
    "It's just another battle between them. They're arguing about the wedding and Megan is once again saying that Charity only got pregnant because she's after Declan's money, knowing how desperate Declan had been to have a baby.

"Megan goes to walk out and Charity grabs her. When Megan then pulls her arm away, Charity over-balances and falls over. Unfortunately for Megan, she falls right into Charity's trap…"

Does Megan instantly worry about the baby?
    "Yeah, obviously if you're party to somebody falling over knowing that they're in the early stages of pregnancy, you're always going to worry. Charity plays on that straight away. Debbie is also there witnessing it all, so Charity has got her ally."

Later at the hospital, the doctors confirm that they can't find a heartbeat for Charity's baby. Does Megan blame herself?
    "Yeah, especially as Megan knows how desperate Declan is for a child. Megan will feel guilty until the truth comes out - if it comes out at all!"

The viewers will know that Charity has already had the termination at this point. Does Megan have any suspicion that everything may not be as it seems?
    "Well, Megan would never do something so despicable as what Charity does. Obviously Megan's had a baby herself in the past and went ahead with the pregnancy even though she was very young, so I don't think Charity's twisted plan would even enter Megan's mind. She doesn't believe at all that Charity would do anything like that."

Initially, Charity tells Declan about the 'miscarriage' but not the fall. Does Megan worry about how Declan would react if he did find out?
    "Definitely. Megan really feels desperately bad about Charity losing the baby. The fact that she could be culpable for it is horrific. Megan also knows that Declan would just hit the roof if he found out, and anything could happen. She has been at the end of Declan's fists in the past and she fears that he could lose the plot again. That scares Megan."

Does Megan trust Charity not to tell Declan?
    "No, I think Megan knows full well that Charity is going to use this at every given moment. She's going to use it totally against Megan.

"Megan thinks for one small moment that Charity may not tell Declan because of the hurt it would cause him, but that's soon over because Charity comes back to work full force and it's very obvious that she's going to use it to her advantage."

Does the guilt weigh heavily on Megan's mind?
    "Yeah, the moment that Charity fell was probably the worst day ever for Megan. She feels desperately sorry for it and the guilt weighs heavily on her shoulders. Megan doesn't want to be responsible for her brother losing another child. She doesn't want anyone to lose a baby, but definitely not her brother."

Megan ends up making two life-changing decisions as a result of this situation. Could she be forced to leave the village?
    "This is a massive thing for Declan, so when and if he finds out, there will be hell to pay. It's whether he sides with Megan or Charity, but for him, his number one ambition in life is to have a child.

"Megan obviously can't give Declan a child, so his loyalty is with Charity. Megan could be forced out of the village and she could lose everything. We'll have to wait and see what happens…"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (13-05-2014)

Last edited by tammyy2j; 13-05-2014 at 00:08.

Megan Macey returns to Home Farm for its relaunch next week, where she clashes with Charity once again.

After agreeing to go into business with Leyla Harding, Megan comes face-to-face with Charity and goads her about her recent miscarriage, but will she learn the truth?

Here, Gaynor Faye - who plays Megan - previews the Home Farm relaunch and hints at future drama when Charity's secret is revealed.

How are things with Jai and Megan at the moment?
    "Jai and Megan are in a strange place. They are still romantically linked, but Megan has tried to get into business with him having lost Home Farm to Charity, which is still a bitter thorn in her side. In the meantime, Leyla has fought to go into business with Jai, and she won. Jai picked Leyla over Megan, which didn't go down particularly well.

"I think for Megan, Jai is still her partner and she is very much involved in it romantically, but I am not sure if Jai's motives are always that clear-cut. He said to Megan that he didn't want to mix business and pleasure. Megan tends to take over, whereas Jai thought he could boss Leyla around, and she would still work on the factory floor and he would take her money, but she said 'no chance'. I think that is the reason that Megan starts to like Leyla - she sees a fire in her. Megan is very cold but she respect women who are strong, and people who are strong."

Leyla and Megan decide to go into business together - how does that come about?
    "Leyla is like a Rottweiler - she goes after what she wants and grabs hold of it. Megan likes that about her, and she thinks she is probably a good person to go into business with. She tried it with Alicia, but it obviously didn't work out because Alicia didn't want to 'marry' David and Priya, but she already has wedding contacts - and Leyla can bring in the fire to go because she has got a different type of energy."

Could it be a disaster waiting to happen? Or could they be good together?
    "I think they will be good together, to be honest. They bring out the best in each other and they don't mince their words. It could be disastrous because of the way Leyla dives straight into things, but it is good and it is exciting and they will bring in different business."

How are things between Megan and Declan?
    "It's very bitter. Megan still doesn't know the actual truth behind what Charity has done, but the fact that she has manipulated having a miscarriage to her advantage is what she can't stand, as well as the fact that she has lost her brother and her home. She has obviously got a tidy pay out from Declan for her share of the business, but what she really wanted was to be with him and be by his side.

"She adores her brother and nobody can be good enough for him. He is the most important man, apart from Robbie, in her life. She can't believe he has fallen for Charity's manipulation."

Will she get her revenge one day?
    "For definite. When the truth comes out, God help Charity! I think Megan can give as good as she gets, but when something like this comes out and knowing what she has lost because of it."

Are you looking forward to the scenes where it all comes out?
    "I suppose it has got to come out. It's just bubbling away at the moment, and the great thing is that the audience are in on it. It's been completely different because people can't wait to see Megan get revenge on Charity. There will be fireworks when it all comes out, and god knows what Declan will do! There is definitely a lot of drama to come out of that and I can't wait."

The Home Farm relaunches next week, and that is the first time Megan goes back there. What can you tell us about that?
    "Well, unbeknown to Megan, Leyla has sorted it all out and thinks it is a really good idea to go up there. They are doing a massive relaunch and inviting all the local businesses, and obviously Megan and Leyla's is a local business. She has to swallow her pride a bit and turns up there to run their stall. Charity is ladying it up over the manor, and Megan can't believe what she is seeing and has a few too many glasses of champagne."

Olympian Victoria Pendleton arrives for the launch. What was it like filming with her?
    "Incredible! It was just amazing to have someone who did so much for the UK in the athletics. She is very confident. She came into the make-up bus and sat with me and I spoke to her mum. It was lovely to meet her and she is very, very proud of Victoria, obviously. She is a big Emmerdale fan so she knew all about what was going on.

"Victoria is so lovely and easy to chat with. She knew her stuff and got on and did it. She was really good. It is quite difficult because she is playing herself, but is surrounded by actors who are playing different characters. It is a difficult position to be in, and obviously then with Jimmy coming up to her with his cycling pants on! But Victoria is great and you can see why she has become such a great athlete."

Obviously next week's episodes are celebrating the start of the Tour de France in Yorkshire, but Emmerdale is also taking part in a charity cycle ride. Are you going to be involved in that?
    "I am doing a time trial with some of the other cast members. The last time I went on a bike, my bum hurt for about two weeks afterwards. But this should be alright. I am cycling alongside Jason (Merrells), so it will be nice to get together with him again because we don't see each other anymore."

You have been working with Roxy Shahidi, who plays Leyla. What has that been like?
    "Roxy is fantastic - she is such great fun. She has got me doing yoga. She is the only person I know who can be chatting right up until they call action, and then just turn into Leyla. She is so funny and I am loving working with her."

Thread Information