Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Michael Le Vell in child abuse arrest

Coronation Street actor Michael Le Vell is rumoured to have a new girlfriend.

The Sun reports that Le Vell began dating mum-of-four Blanca Fouche weeks after he was charged with 19 offences. His charges include raping a child, indecently assaulting a child and sexual activity with a child.

The actor, who plays Kevin Webster in the soap, apparently 'wooed' Fouche while she was living just a few doors away from his home in Hale, Cheshire.

Flouche posted a photo of herself and Le Vell smiling on her social media profile. A friend wrote beneath the picture: "How lovely. You both look so happy" Flouche replied: We are."

Flouche told the tabloid: "We didn't want anything coming out until September or something, when things have cleared up a bit.

"We have been really careful for it not to come out so no-one could get photographs. He is going to have a heart attack when I tell him.

"I am a private person and I don't think he will want to say anything either. I knew it was going to come out at some point, I was just hoping to hold out a bit longer."

Le Vell is due to stand trial in September. He will not appear in any further episodes of Coronation Street pending the outcome of legal proceedings.

Coronation Street star Michael Le Vell has pleaded not guilty to a number of alleged child sex offences.

The Kevin Webster actor denied 19 charges including raping a child, indecently assaulting a child and sexual activity with a child at Manchester Crown Court this afternoon (May 17).

The allegations relate to one complainant and all took place between 2001 and 2010.

The 48-year-old, appearing under his real name Michael Turner, spoke only to confirm his identity and enter the pleas. He is expected to stand trial in September.

Le Vell released a statement about the case in February saying: "I would like to make it quite clear that following the serious allegations that have been brought against me on Thursday, February 14, 2013, I am innocent of these charges and intend to fight them vigorously."

ITV has confirmed that he will not appear on Coronation Street due to the "serious nature" of the allegations until the outcome of legal proceedings is known.

Le Vell was previously arrested and questioned in September 2011, but the matter was dropped until this year, when he was charged with the current offences following a review of evidence.

Michael Le Vell trial: Relatives fly in to support Coronation Street star at court case

The Kevin Webster actor looked relaxed as he joined pals at his local to watch his beloved Manchester United lose 1-0 to Liverpool

Michael Le Vell in Hale yesterday
    Chris Neill
    Corrie star Michael Le Vell strolls to a pub yesterday, less than 24 hours before he faces trial on child sex charges.

The 48-year-old actor – Kevin Webster in the soap – looked relaxed as he joined pals at his local to watch his beloved Manchester United lose 1-0 to Liverpool.

But even if the result did not go his way he appeared to enjoy his day.

Casually dressed in jacket, T-shirt, jeans and trainers the actor smiled when a passer-by wished him luck for the hearing, which begins at Manchester crown court today.

And despite his impending trial, he told one friend: “Nothing is going to stop me watching the match.”

Last night the actor was re-united with members of his family who have flown in from around the world to support him.

Sister Julie, 54, who he has not seen for a decade, travelled from Jordan and 63-year-old brother Phil, a teacher, jetted over from his home in Australia.

Sisters Glenis Gill, 60, and Susan Westcott, 55, are also expected to attend the two-week trial.

Insiders say the actor has also been cheered by news that Corrie writers have been working on storylines to allow him to return as garage boss Kevin.

Le Vell, of Hale, Greater Manchester, is due to face 12 child sex charges – five counts of rape, three of indecent assault, two of sexual activity with a child and two of causing a child to engage in sexual activity.

He has strenuously denied all the charges, which involve one girl, said to have been aged between six and 14 at the time of the alleged offences, between 2002 and 2010.

Le Vell, who split from actress wife Janette Beverley in 2011 after 25 years, is also expected to be supported in court by his on-off Chilean girlfriend Blanca Fouche, 31.
    Last edited by alan45; 02-09-2013 at 10:00.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Some of the things I am reading are shocking. I hope none of them are true.
    Super Mod

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

alan45 (03-09-2013), Dazzle (03-09-2013), lizann (03-09-2013), tammyy2j (06-09-2013)

Did the victim live in his house?
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 06-09-2013 at 15:24.

The soap actor's private life has been laid bare in court as he admitted to being an alcoholic, one-night stands and having an affair as his wife underwent chemotherapy for breast cancer..................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2e7dU5lsu

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    very disturbing alright

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    very disturbing alright

He's not coming across as a sympathetic character so far, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    The soap actor's private life has been laid bare in court as he admitted to being an alcoholic, one-night stands and having an affair as his wife underwent chemotherapy for breast cancer..................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2e7dU5lsu
    i 'd say he was still drunk and really hungover for some scenes

Thread Information